Madhya Pradesh Board Exam Time Table 2022 – Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh has announced the exam time table 2022 for Class 9th, Class 10th, Class 11th and Class 12th for 2022 session. Candidates can check the Madhya Pradesh Board Exam Time Table 2022 from official website, which is mpbse.nic.in. Whereas, the Class 10th supplementary exam is going to be held from June 21, 2022 to June 30, 2022 and Class 12th supplementary exam for all subject is going to be conducted on June 20, 2022.. Students can check their Date sheet subject wise here.
– MP Board Class 12th supplementary exam for all subject is going to be held on June 20, 2022. Click here to check more details.
– MP Board Class 10th Supplementary Exam Time Table 2022 is out. Click here to check it.
Madhya Pradesh Board Exam Time Table 2022
Madhya Pradesh Board has declared the Date Sheet for Classes 10 & 12, Here student can check their Date sheet subject wise here.
- Madhya Pradesh Board Question Papers
- Madhya Pradesh Board Model Questions / Sample Papers
- Madhya Pradesh Board Blue Print of Question Papers
- Madhya Pradesh Board Question Bank
- Madhya Pradesh Board Toppers Answer Sheet
Important Instructions for Madhya Pradesh Board Exam Time Table 2022
- Students and all the related personnel note that even for any reason Public or local holiday is declared, even then the examinations will be completed according to the schedule.
- Practical examinations can also be conducted during the holidays
- All the test takers will be required to appear in the examination room at 08:30 pm. In the examination room, No student will be allowed to enter after 8:45 am.
- Answer copies will be provided to the candidates 10 min before (08:50 am) the starting of exam and Question paper will be given at 08:55 am.
- Question booklets will be opened as per the instructions in presence of the representative of center and police officers.
- Exam date and time can be changed without any prior notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.