Rajasthan Board Time Table 2020 contains dates of exams. All class 10th students may refer to the common date sheet for RBSE & RSOS class X. Those who are studying in class XII can go through RBSE & RSOS 12th timetable for arts, science, commerce, depending upon their stream of studies. Rajasthan Board conducts exams and provides affiliation to the schools in the state of Rajasthan. Moreover, it conducts the exams of classes like 10th and 12th. The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer (RBSE) generally publishes timetable or you can say exam schedule in the Month of Dec / Jan. Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS).
Latest: Rajasthan Board has released the Revised time Table for class 12th. Candidate can check the same from below.
Rajasthan Board Time Table 2020
The BSER has over 6,000 schools affiliated with it across 32 districts in the state. In the year 2000, about 8.5 lakh students were enrolled in these schools at class 10 and class 12 levels.
Through the timetable, the student can check subjects name by exam date and exam time. After seeing the timetable, students can get ready for the exam and study by carefully and save their time for exam preparation. Candidates are advised to check the link given below to check exam time table for class 10th & 12th.
|Class||Start Date||End Date|
|Class 10||12 Mar 2020||24 Mar 2020|
|Class 12||05 Mar 2020||03 Apr 2020|
If you are going to face board exam this year and feeling nervous, then don’t worry as its very common. In order to score good marks in any exam, one should clear all the basics and concepts. Here we are providing some preparation resources which will be helpful for you while preparing for Rajasthan Board exams. Let’s have a look at them:
Official website of Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan is rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
RBSE Exam Statistics
The exam statistics for the year 2016 is as follows.
|Subjects||No. of students Registered||No. of students appeared||Boys Passed||Girls Passed||Total Passed|
|Sr. Secondary Science||195952||194683||125937||46398||172335|
|Sr. Secondary Commerce||51509||50759||29584||15391||44975|
|Sr. Secondary Arts||557817||545768||254319||217778||472097|
Tips to score highest marks in Class 10th & 12th board exams
- To score 90% or more in your board exams it is high time that you become highly focused. More than a time table you need time management.
- Firstly do not ignore your health. Get proper sleep and eat a balanced nutritious diet. A good relaxed mind and healthy food is important for you to retain what you study.Try to study minimum 10 hours a day efficiently.
- Besides know your strengths and weaknesses. Give more time to your weaker subjects but also take care that you do not ignore any subject altogether because a piled up syllabus in even one subject might bring down your percentage.
- Do not try to spend hours in front of books if you are not retaining what you study. Plan to study such that you do not study for long stretches and get enough break every hour or two.
- Solve the official sample papers thoroughly
- Try to solve them in the 3 hour time frame without looking at the answers and check with the answers then. See how many marks you get considering step-marking as well.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.