Maharashtra SSC 10th results will be released by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) for Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination or class 10. The 2019 Maharashtra SSC class 10th exams will be held in the month of March 2019. According to the estimates offered by the officials as per last year, more than 17.66 lakh students had appeared for the Maharashtra SSC Class 10 exams out of which a total of 9,89,908 were boy candidates and 7,76,190 were girl candidates. This year this fiqures increses. Result of this year students will be uploaded on the official website at mahresult.nic.in The same can be checked by submitting Roll Number/Hall Ticket Number and other details.
Maharashtra SSC Result 2019
Results of Maharashtra Board SSC Examinations will be announced at the official website. Exams are going to be held in the month of March, 2019. When the result for year 2019 will be announced candidate can check the same from the official website.
|Maharashtra Board SSC Examination||01 Mar 2019|
|Maharashtra Board SSC Result||June 2019|
Result: Maharashtra Board SSC 2019 Result will be declared here.
Steps to check the Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Result 2019
- Click on the link flashing under SSC Examination Results 2019 in Latest Notifications
- Enter your Hall Ticket No and other details in the provided fields
- Select View Result
- Download the Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Results 2019 and take a printout of it for future reference
This will serve as your E-marksheet. E-MarkSheet is a Government to Government (G2G) and Government to Citizen (G2C) service delivery to issue academic records in online mode. The main advantage of this facility is that the certificates/marks sheets can be preserved digitally and most importantly, the system will be more useful to institutes, organisations as they will be able to verify marksheets of the candidates when students apply for admissions, jobs etc. It helps to check the authenticity of SSC marksheets. It is also helpful in ways that it allows the candidates to apply for verification using the registered account that he/she shall require to create to use the facility. Let us see how the marksheet can be verified.
How to Verify Marksheet ?
To use the facility of online verification, candidates will need to create an account with the board. The account can be created using these steps:-
- Click on New Register
- Enter the details asked, below we have provided a list:-
- Name– as printed in the Hall Ticket
- Select Category– Individual/ Institute/ Other
- Registration For– SSC/ HSC/ SSC & HSC Both
- Enter Contact Number– it should an active and valid mobile number
- Enter Email Address– to be used as User Name
- Enter New Password
- Confirm Password
- Enter Verification code from displayed Image
- Tick mark I agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Hit Register
Login After Registration
Once successfully registered, Please use the Login credentials to access the created account
- Enter Username
- Enter Password
- Enter verification Code
- The marksheet & certificate will be uploaded in downloadable pdf format.
Division Wise Overall performance of the candidates in past years
The Maharashtra board officially declared the Class 10th result on in which a total of 17,27,496 students appeared for the MSBSHSE SSC and the overall pass percentage was 89.56 %.
|Division||No of Candidates||Passed Percentage|
Gender Wise Performance of the Candidates