|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2018-19 – It is hereby notified that the State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class VIII will be conducted on November 04, 2018 from 10 A.M. to 01 P.M. in Telugu / Hindi / Urdu / English media at all Revenue Divisional Head Quarters of 13 Districts in the State. Candidates can refer to this page regarding eligibility criteria, application form, admit card and result.
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2018 – 2019
The Exam Andhra Pradesh NMMS will be held on schduled date. Candidates can download the admit card. Also, you can check the Question paper, Answer key, Solutions, Results and Cut off from below.
Schedule for the Andhra Pradesh NMMS for class VIII is given below.
|Application Online Submission From||24 Aug 2018|
|Payment may be made from||24 Aug 2018|
|Last date for upload the candidate’s application by the concerned Head Masters||27 Sep 2018|
|Last date for payment of fee||28 Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of printed Nominal roll along with other enclosures
in the O/o
|01 Oct 2018|
|Last date for submission of printed Nominal Rolls by the concerned DEO’s||04 Oct 2018|
|Date of Examination||04 Nov 2018|
- Scored at least 55% of marks in case of OC/BC and 50% of marks in case of SC/ST/PH or equivalent grade i.e., B+ for all categories in class VII Examination studied during the year 2017-18.
- Studying in ZP/Government /Local Body /Government aided schools only.
- Whose parental annual income (both Parents put together) is below Rs.1,50,000/- from all sources for which candidates have to produce latest original Annual Income Certificate issued by the MRO, in case of Private employee and certificate issued by the employer in case of Government employee.
- The students who are studying VIII class in A.P.Residential High Schools, A.P. Social Welfare Residential Schools, A.P.Tribal Welfare Residential High Schools, Government Ashram High Schools and Kasturba Residential Schools, Model schools with the residential facility, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas and in Private unaided Schools are not eligible to appear for NMMS Examination.
- The candidate has also to submit the original caste certificate (issued by the MRO) to the Headmaster.
- The candidate has also to submit the Original VII class Pass Memo of Marks to the Headmaster.
The Application forms will be uploaded online on the official website “www.bseap.org”. Before filling the application form, the headmaster should go through the guidelines given on the same page.
Examination fee : Rs.100/- for OC/BC students & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH students. The examination fee has to be paid through SBI collect only as per last year.
Application Form: Application Form will be available on the official website.
Admit card for Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2018 – 2019 for Class VIII will be released by the Directorate of government examination, Andhra Pradesh in the month of Oct 2018. In order to download Admit card candidates have to log in using their Credential. Candidates can download Admit card through the link will be provided in the future.
The pattern of Examination is as follows:
- Mental Ability Test (M.A.T) – 90 marks multiple choice questions.
- Scholastic Ability Test (S.A.T) – 90 marks covering social science, science, and mathematics of class VII & VIII. Each question carries one mark
- The qualifying percentage is as follows:
- Gen 40% B.C 35% S.C/S.T/P.H 25%
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2018-19 answer key will be published by the officials. NMMS exam for class VIII will be held in the month of November 2018. Candidates can check the official answer key from the official website of Andhra Pradesh NMMS.
Note: Objections (if any) can be mailed/send in the official Mail ID.
The Result of Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2018 will be declared after the successful conduction of examination. The Result of Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2018 will be declared in the PDF format. You can check the result here or on the official website after the conduction of examination.
- The Govt vide G.O Rt No.713 dated 25/09/2008, permitted the Director of Government Examinations to collect Rs.100/- for O.C/B.C and Rs. 50/- from S.C/S.T towards examination fee.
- The candidate’s parental income should be below Rs. 1,50,000/- p.a.
- The awardee will receive a sum of Rs. 6000/- per annum for which the awardee shall have to open a joint account with their parents in any S.B.I or in any Nationalized Banks which has core banking facility/ESC facility. On providing the Bank account number list by the states, the Ministry for Human Resource Development, New Delhi will sanction the scholarships and send such list to the SBI, New Delhi for disbursement of scholarships to the awardees. The candidate will get the scholarship amount through SBI, New Delhi on a quarterly basis directly.
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2017 – 2018 for Class VIII
- Click Here to download the Final Answer Key
- Click Here to download the Initial Answer Key.
- Click Here to check notice regarding answer key.
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2016 – 2017 for Class VIII
Answer key – Final
NMMS 2016-17 stage I Final answer key has been released officially. Candidates can now check the answer key on the official website or on this page below.
Official Website: www.main.bseap.org