Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2017-18 – It is hereby notified that the State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class VIII had conducted on 05 Nov 2017 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM in Telugu / Hindi/ Urdu / English media at all Revenue Divisional Head Quarters of 13 Districts in the State.
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2017 – 2018
The Exam Andhra Pradesh NMMS was held on November 05, 2017. Candidates can download the admit card. Also, you can check the Question paper, Answer key, Solutions, Results and Cut off from below.
Schedule for the Andhra Pradesh NMMS for class VIII is given below.
|Last date for Upload the candidate’s application by the concerned Head Masters||18 Sep 2017|
|Last date for payment of fee||20 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submission of printed Nominal roll along with other enclosures in the O/o||22 Sep 2017|
|Last date for submission of printed Nominal Rolls by the concerned DEO’s||25 Sep 2017|
|Date of Examination||05 Nov 2017|
The Result of Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2017 has been declared. Results of National Talent Search Examination NTSE 2017 are given below. You can check the result here or on the official website.
Result: Click Here for the results of Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2017.
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2017-18 answer key has been published by the officials. NMMS exam for class VIII was held on 05 Nov 2017. Candidates can check the official answer key through the link provided below.
- Click Here to download the Final Answer Key
- Click Here to download the Initial Answer Key.
- Click Here to check notice regarding answer key.
Note: Objections (if any) can be mailed/send on or before November 18, 2017.
Admit card for Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2017 – 2018 for Class VIII has been released by the Directorate of government examination, Andhra Pradesh on 27 Oct 2017. In order to download Admit card candidates have to log in using their Credential. Candidates can download Admit card through the link provided below.
Admit card downloading process is over now..!!
The Application forms should be uploaded online on the official website “www.bseap.org”. Before filling the application form, the headmaster should go through the guidelines given on the same page.
Examination fee : Rs.100/- for OC/BC students & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH students. The examination fee has to be paid through SBI collect only.
- Scored at least 55% of marks in case of OC/BC and 50% of marks in case of SC/ST/PH or equivalent grade i.e., B+ for all categories in class VII Examination studied during the year 2016-17.
- Studying in ZP/Government /Local Body /Government aided schools only.
- Whose parental annual income (both Parents put together) is below Rs.1,50,000/- from all sources for which candidates have to produce latest original Annual Income Certificate issued by the MRO, in case of Private employee and certificate issued by the employer in case of Government employee.
- The students who are studying VIII class in A.P.Residential High Schools, A.P. Social Welfare Residential Schools, A.P.Tribal Welfare Residential High Schools, Government Ashram High Schools and Kasturba Residential Schools, Model schools with residential facility, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas and in Private unaided Schools are not eligible to appear for NMMS Examination.
- Candidate has also to submit the original caste certificate (issued by the MRO) to the Headmaster.
- Candidate has also to submit the Original VII class Pass Memo of Marks to the Headmaster.
Pattern of Examination is as follows:
- Mental Ability Test (M.A.T) – 90 marks multiple choice questions.
- Scholastic Ability Test (S.A.T) – 90 marks covering social science, science and mathematics of class VII & VIII. Each question carries one mark
- Qualifying percentage is as follows:
- Gen 40% B.C 35% S.C/S.T/P.H 25%
- The Govt vide G.O Rt No.713 dated 25/09/2008, permitted the Director of Government Examinations to collect Rs.100/- for O.C/B.C and Rs. 50/- from S.C/S.T towards examination fee.
- The candidate’s parental income should be below Rs. 1,50,000/- p.a.
- The awardee will receive a sum of Rs. 6000/- per annum for which the awardee shall have to open a joint account with their parents in any S.B.I or in any Nationalized Banks which has core banking facility/ESC facility. On providing the Bank account number list by the states, the Ministry for Human Resource Development, New Delhi will sanction the scholarships and send such list to the SBI, New Delhi for disbursement of scholarships to the awardees. The candidate will get the scholarship amount through SBI, New Delhi on quarterly basis directly.
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2016 – 2017 for Class VIII
Answer key – Final
NMMS 2016-17 stage I Final answer key has been released officially. Candidates can now check the answer key on the official website or on this page below.