Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2019-20 – It is hereby notified that the State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class VIII shall be conducted in the month November 2019 as per the scheduled dates in Telugu / Hindi / Urdu / English media at all Revenue Divisional Head Quarters of 13 Districts in the State. Application Form for Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2019 has been released online at its official website. Interested candidates can apply online from the link given below. Candidates can refer to this page regarding eligibility criteria, application form, admit card and result.
Latest: Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2019 Application Form has been released. Also, the last date to submit the form is extended upto November 03, 2019. Apply from the link given below.
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2019 – 2020
The Andhra Pradesh NMMS exam will be held on the scheduled date. Candidates must download the admit card before proceeding further in the examination . Also, you can check the Question paper, Answer key, Solutions, Results and Cut off from below.
The Schedule for the Andhra Pradesh NMMS for class VIII is given below.
|Application Online Submission Form||05 Aug 2019|
|Payment may be made from||05 Aug 2019|
|Last date for upload the candidate’s application by the concerned Head Masters|
|Last date for payment of fee|
|Last date for submission of printed Nominal roll along with other enclosures|
in the O/o
|Last date for submission of printed Nominal Rolls by the concerned DEO’s|
|Release of Hall Ticket||01st week of Oct 2019|
|Date of Examination||01st week of Nov 2019|
Notification provided below is for candidates reference purpose.
- Click here to download the Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2018 Notification.
The Application forms is available online on the official website “www.bseap.org”. Before filling the application form, the headmaster should go through the guidelines given on the same page. Direct link to fill the application form is given below.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2019.
Examination fee : Rs.100/- for OC/BC students & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH students. The examination fee has to be paid through SBI collect only.
- Scored at least 55% of marks in case of OC/BC and 50% of marks in case of SC/ST/PH or equivalent grade i.e., B+ for all categories in class VII Examination studied during the year 2019-20.
- Studying in ZP/Government /Local Body /Government aided schools only.
- Whose parental annual income (both Parents put together) is below Rs.1,50,000/- from all sources for which candidates have to produce latest original Annual Income Certificate issued by the MRO, in case of Private employee and certificate issued by the employer in case of Government employee.
- The students who are studying VIII class in A.P.Residential High Schools, A.P. Social Welfare Residential Schools, A.P.Tribal Welfare Residential High Schools, Government Ashram High Schools and Kasturba Residential Schools, Model schools with the residential facility, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas and in Private unaided Schools are not eligible to appear for NMMS Examination.
- The candidate has also to submit the original caste certificate (issued by the MRO) to the Headmaster.
- The candidate has also to submit the Original VII class Pass Memo of Marks to the Headmaster.
The pattern of Examination is as follows:
- Mental Ability Test (M.A.T) – 90 marks multiple choice questions.
- Scholastic Ability Test (S.A.T) – 90 marks covering social science, science, and mathematics of class VII & VIII. Each question carries one mark
- The qualifying percentage is as follows:
- Gen 40% B.C 35% S.C/S.T/P.H 25%.
Admit card for Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2019 – 2020 for Class VIII will be released by the Directorate of government examination, Andhra Pradesh. In order to download Admit card candidates will have to login using their Credential. Candidates can download Admit card through the link which will provide below.
Answer Key and Question Paper
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2019-20 answer key and Question paper will be published by the officials. NMMS exam for class VIII that will conduct tentatively in November 2019. Candidates can check the official answer key from the official website of Andhra Pradesh NMMS or through the direct links that willl be provided below.
The Result of Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2019 will be declared after the successful conduction of examination. Candidates can check the result of Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2019 from the official website. A direct link to check the result will also be updated here.
Cut Off will be released after the result have been declared successfully. The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40 % marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests. For the SC/ST students, this cut off will be 32% marks. We will be providing the cut off here on our page for the ease of the candidate.
- The Govt vide G.O Rt No.713 dated 25/09/2008, permitted the Director of Government Examinations to collect Rs.100/- for O.C/B.C and Rs. 50/- from S.C/S.T towards examination fee.
- The candidate’s parental income should be below Rs. 1,50,000/- p.a.
- The awardee will receive a sum of Rs. 6000/- per annum for which the awardee shall have to open a joint account with their parents in any S.B.I or in any Nationalized Banks which has core banking facility/ESC facility. On providing the Bank account number list by the states, the Ministry for Human Resource Development, New Delhi will sanction the scholarships and send such list to the SBI, New Delhi for disbursement of scholarships to the awardees. The candidate will get the scholarship amount through SBI, New Delhi on a quarterly basis directly.
Previous Year Question Papers and Answer Key
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2018 – 2019 for Class VIII
Answer Key: Click here to download the NMMS- NOV-2018 Final Answer Key.
|Set A||Set B||Set C||Set D|
|Answer Key||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Telugu||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|English||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Urdu||Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
- Click here to download NMMS- NOV-2018 Final Answer Key Press Note.
- Click here to check Press Note regarding NMMS Nov 2018 Initial answer key.
- Click here to fill Grievance form regarding Answer Key and Question Paper for NMMS 2018-19.
Question Paper: Click here to check the Question paper for NMMS 2018 Hindi.
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2017 – 2018 for Class VIII
- Click Here to download the Final Answer Key
- Click Here to download the Initial Answer Key.
- Click Here to check notice regarding answer key.
Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2016 – 2017 for Class VIII
Answer key – Final
NMMS 2016-17 stage I Final answer key has been released officially. Candidates can now check the answer key on the official website or on this page below.
Each State/UT will conduct its own test for selection of students for the award of the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship. The State Level Examination may consist of the following two tests:
(i) Mental Ability Test (MAT)
(ii) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Mental Ability Test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions testing verbal and non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure etc.
Scholastic Aptitude Test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.
Duration of the Test
Each test will be of 90 minutes duration. Children with disability will be given extra time, as applicable.
Official Website: bseap.org
For more details on Andhra Pradesh NMMS 2019 – 2020 candidates can check, Guidelines.