Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022 is the state level National Means Merit Scholarship (NMMS) for class 8th students of Madhya Pradesh. Rajya Shiksha Kendra has released notification for NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022. The exam date is 6 November. Students of Madhya Pradesh’s govt, govt aided, local body schools with required marks, and parental income of upto Rs 3.5 lakh can appear in NMMS 2022 – 2023 consisting of MAT and SAT exams. A total of 6446 students in Madhya Pradesh will get scholarships of Rs 12000 per year on the basis of Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022-23.
Latest – Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022 notification is out. You can apply online from official website.
Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022
Rajya Shiksha Kendra conducts the NMMS 2022-23 exam to implement the central sector scheme National Means Merit Scholarship Scheme of the Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education. All important details and updates on NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022 are as follows.
Important Dates of Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022
The important dates of NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022-23 are as follows. However, students should also keep checking the official website educationportal.mp.gov.in and local newspapers for changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||Out|
|Release of NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022 Application Form||As per Rajya Shiksha Kendra|
|Last date to apply||As per Rajya Shiksha Kendra|
|Release of Madhya Pradesh NMMS admit card 2022-23||As per Rajya Shiksha Kendra|
|Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022 exam date||06 Nov 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||As per Rajya Shiksha Kendra|
|NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022 result announcement||As per Rajya Shiksha Kendra|
Important PDFs and Official Links
Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022 – An Overview
Key details of the NMMS exam for Madhya Pradesh students are as follows.
|Name of Exam||NMMS Madhya Pradesh|
|Full Form of Exam||National Means Merit Scholarship Madhya Pradesh|
|Also known as||National Means Merit Scholarship (NMMS)|
|Organizing Body||Rajya Shiksha Kendra|
(Madhya Pradesh Rajya Shiksha Kendra (MP SSA))
|Scholarship Quota for Madhya Pradesh (meaning number of students who will get scholarships)||6446|
|Official Website||educationportal.mp.gov.in (all websites – educationportal.mp.gov.in)|
|Exam Pattern||MAT – 90 MCQs of 90 Minutes|
and SAT – 90 MCQs of 90 Minutes
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 12000 yearly (Rs 1000 per month)|
|Class of students who can appear in NMMS Madhya Pradesh||Class 8th|
Exam Pattern and Syllabus of NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022 – 2023
If you apply for NMMS 2022 in Madhya Pradesh, then you will appear in a single exam with two tests as follows.
|Test||No. and Type of Qs||Duration||Syllabus|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90 MCQs||90 minutes||Questions testing verbal non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure etc|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90 MCQs||90 minutes||questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.|
To prepare for the NMMS Madhya Pradesh exam, you can refer to previous year question papers. Also study class 7, 8 syllabus thoroughly.
Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022 Application Form
Students in Madhya Pradesh who wish to appear in the National Means Merit Scholarship exam should first apply for it. Important points to note for registration are as follows.
- Rajya Shiksha Kendra releases the Madhya Pradesh NMMS Application Form 2022.
- You should check for the online application form at educationportal.mp.gov.in.
- In Madhya Pradesh, you can also contact your school teachers and principals to know more about NMMS application form 2022 – 2023.
- Fill all details in the application form of Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022 correctly.
- And finally, submit your application before the last date of NMMS Madhya Pradesh application form given in the calendar.
Students in Madhya Pradesh should apply for NMMS only if they are eligible. Critical points of NMMS eligibility criteria are as follows. Please also read NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022-2023 brochure or notice and official website educationportal.mp.gov.in for detailed eligibility criteria.
|School||Government, or Government-aided, or Local body school|
|Minimum marks||55% in class 7 (5% relaxation for SC, ST)|
|Parental income||Rs 3.5 lakh per annum|
Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of NMMS exam tells you the exam date, time, and center in Madhya Pradesh. Therefore you should get your Madhya Pradesh NMMS admit card before appearing in the exam. Read the following key points.
- Check how to get or download NMMS Madhya Pradesh admit card 2022-2023 at educationportal.mp.gov.in.
- You can also enquire from Rajya Shiksha Kendra.
- You should have your application form details in order to get the NMMS admit card for Madhya Pradesh National Means Merit Scholarship exam.
- After getting the admit card, check timings for Madhya Pradesh NMMS exam and center.
- Remember to take the NMMS Madhya Pradesh admit card and other documents on day of exam.
Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022 Answer Key
If you appeared in the exam then you can check the answer key of NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022-23 exam once the exam ends. Here is how:
- The NMMS Madhya Pradesh answer key 2022 contains correct answers of all questions asked in MAT, SAT question papers.
- You can check the official answer key at educationportal.mp.gov.in.
- However, you can also get unofficial answer keys from Madhya Pradesh’s coaching centers.
- Use the answer keys to know correct answers and calculate marks.
Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022 Result
All students eagerly wait for the NMMS Madhya Pradesh result 2022 as soon as exam ends. However NMMS result announcement takes some time.The result date of NMMS Madhya Pradesh 2022-23 is as per the SCERT. Here are the key details of NMMS Madhya Pradesh result 2022 – 2023.
- Rajya Shiksha Kendra declares NMMS Madhya Pradesh result 2022.
- The official website for result is educationportal.mp.gov.in.
- The result of the NMMS exam is published in the form of NMMS Madhya Pradesh merit list 2022.
- Merit list contains names and details of all students who have been selected for the scholarships in Madhya Pradesh through NMMS scheme.
- As per the Ministry of Education, Central Government’s scheme, the quota of scholarships for Madhya Pradesh state is 6446. Which means that the total number of students who will get scholarships via NMMSSE 2022-23 is 6446.
- If your name is in the NMMS Madhya Pradesh result, then congratulations! You have been selected for the scholarship. Please contact the Rajya Shiksha Kendra and your school to know how to avail the scholarship.
- However, if you have not qualified for the scholarship, then do not be discouraged. You can start preparing for the NTSE exam starting from today.
Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022 Cut Off
In order to qualify for the NMMS 2022 scholarship, you must:
- Pass both test i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% in aggregate (32% for SC, ST).
Therefore the cut off is as follows
|SC / ST||32%|
Note that students must satisfy other eligibility criteria and complete verification process as per Rajya Shiksha Kendra in order to get the scholarships.
The official website for notification, application form, admit card, answer key result of Madhya Pradesh NMMS 2022-23 is educationportal.mp.gov.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.