AP SSC Result 2020: Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) has decided to cancel AP SSC exam 2020 which were scheduled to be conducted from July 10-17, 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic. Hence, the grading system has been dropped to declare only pass or fail system of the candidate. Students who have been registered for SSC March 2020 exam, and issued hall tickets for appearing examination as pass without awarding any grade points as one-time measure. Check more details on AP 10th results 2020 from its page.
Notice for Cancelling AP 10th Exam 2020 and Declaring of all students of Class X as Pass
For AP SSC Public examinations (SSC /OSSC / VOCATIONAL) March, 2020, the board has decided to drop the grade system and declare pass all the students. It has also been decided that in case of the admissions, where grading in SSC is criteria, consider the possibilities for conducting entrance examination so that the high achievers may not forego the opportunity.
- Click here to check the complete notification.
AP SSC Result 2020
Andhra Pradesh SSC Results have always been exemplary. Toppers get more than 90% marks, with boys and girls making the state equally proud. The pass percentage of girls has been more than that of boys in the past years.
|AP SSC Results 2020||Important Dates|
|Starting Date for Examination|
|Ending Date for Examination|
|The Announcement of Results||To be announced|
|AP SSC Supplementary|
|AP SSC Supplementary Exam||Jun 2020|
|AP SSC Supplementary Result||Jul 2020|
Result: Candidates can check their AP SSC Result 2020 as per schedule from bseap.org
How to Check AP SSC Result 2020?
If you are searching for AP SSC Result 2020 but unable to find then you may refer this article. To check the result, the candidates are required to take the steps mentioned in the following section of the post.
- Visit the official website.
- On the opened page, look for a link named SSC Results March 2020. OR
- Follow the link given above that directs you to the official link for AP SSC Result 2020.
- Click on this link.
- Now, enter your roll number.
- And click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- The result along with the scorecard appears on the screen.
- The candidates must print these and preserve it until the final mark sheet is issued.
AP SSC Result 2020 – Some Basic Highlights
Some of the important points depicted by the AP SSC Result 2020 have been given as follows.
- The result releases in the form of a scorecard which shows the marks achieved by the candidates.
- The candidates need to obtain a minimum pass percentage of 40% to qualify for the exam.
- The candidates must score the minimum passing marks in both theory and practical exams in order to qualify the exam.
- For the students who fail to achieve the qualifying marks, a second chance to clear the examination is also be provided which is called Supplementary Examination.
- For Supplementary exams, candidates have to fill an application form and have to pay the application fee in the given time period.
- Students are notified regarding the supplementary examination right after the declaration of AP SSC Result 2020.
Scorecard and its features:
The scorecard which is released with the AP SSC Result 2020 contains many details. Some of these are mentioned as follows.
- The scorecard shall clearly depict the overall marks obtained by the candidates in the theory as well as the practical examination.
- The scorecard will also consist of the details like roll number, registration number, students’ details, examination name & code, School name & code, Board name, etc.
- The copies of the scorecard or the result will be made available to the students through their respective schools only.
- On the scorecard, the equivalent grade of the candidates shall also be mentioned.
- The scorecard of AP SSC Result 2020 is an important document for further graduation and post graduation or any other programme.
AP SSC Result Statistics
According to some recent reports, the pass percentage of the candidates in the AP SSC exam have been recorded. These are the percentage of students who have passed this examination in recent years. These are depicted by the graph given as follows.
As it is clearly visible from the graph, the pass percentage has been gradually increasing since the last few years with a finite hike recorded in each year.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.