Portraying excellent standards of education, Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh conduct SSC examinations in the month of March every year. AP 10th Result 2020 conveys marks or grades of test takers in the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination. While marks play an important role in a student’s life, time and again it is emphasized that peer/family pressure should be minimal in regards to AP SSC Results 2020. Check the detailed information about AP SSC Result 2020 from this article.
AP SSC Result 2020
Andhra Pradesh SSC Results have always been exemplary. Toppers get more than 90% marks, with boys and girls making the state equally proud. The pass percentage of girls has been more than that of boys in the past years.
|AP SSC Results 2020||Important Dates|
|Starting Date for Examination||Mar 2020|
|Ending Date for Examination||Apr 2020|
|The Announcement of Results||May 2020|
|AP SSC Supplementary|
|AP SSC Supplementary Exam||Jun 2020|
|AP SSC Supplementary Result||Jul 2020|
Result: AP SSC Result 2020 will be available at Official Website: www.main.bseap.org.
How to Check AP SSC Result 2020?
If you are searching for AP SSC Result 2020 but unable to find then you may refer this article. To check the result, the candidates are required to take the steps mentioned in the following section of the post.
- Visit the official website.
- On the opened page, look for a link named SSC Results March 2020. OR
- Follow the link given above that will direct you to the official link for AP SSC Result 2020.
- Click on this link.
- Now, enter your roll number.
- And click on the SUBMIT button.
- The result along with the scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates must print these and preserve until the final mark sheet is issued.
AP SSC Result 2020 – Some Basic Highlights
Some of the important points depicted by the AP SSC Result 2020 have been given as follows.
- The result will be released in May 2020 in the online mode.
- The result will be released in the form of a scorecard which will show the marks achieved by the candidates.
- The candidates need to obtain a minimum pass percentage of 40% to qualify for the exam.
- The candidates must score the minimum passing marks in both theory and practical exams in order to qualify the exam.
- For the students who will fail to achieve the qualifying marks, a second chance to clear the examination will also be provided which is called Supplementary Examination.
- For Supplementary exams, candidates will have to fill an application form and will have to pay the application fee in the given time period.
- Students will be notified regarding the supplementary examination right after the declaration of AP SSC Result 2020.
Scorecard and its features:
The scorecard which will be released with the AP SSC Result 2020 shall contain many details. Some of these are mentioned as follows.
- The scorecard shall clearly depict the overall marks obtained by the candidates in the theory as well as the practical examination.
- The scorecard will also consist of the details like roll number, registration number, students’ details, examination name & code, School name & code, Board name, etc.
- The copies of the scorecard or the result will be made available to the students through their respective schools only.
- On the scorecard, the equivalent grade of the candidates shall also be mentioned.
- The scorecard of AP SSC Result 2020 is an important document for further graduation and post graduation or any other programme.
AP SSC Result Statistics
According to some recent reports, the pass percentage of the candidates in the AP SSC exam have been recorded. These are the percentage of students who have passed this examination in recent years. These are depicted by the graph given as follows.
As it is clearly visible from the graph, the pass percentage has been gradually increasing since the last few years with a finite hike recorded in each year.