On November 1, 2000, the state of Chhattisgarh was formed. The literal translation of word Chhattisgarh means ‘thirty-six forts’. Since, the inception, the state has taken numerous initiatives to develop. However, the level of education is the state is not upto the mark.
The responsibility of school education has been bestowed on Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE).
Chhattisgarh Board Resources
- Chattisgarh Board Class 10 Scheme and Blue Print of Question Paper
- Chattisgarh Board Class 12 Scheme and Blue Print of Question Paper
- CGBSE Board Class 09 Question Bank
- CGBSE Board Class 10 Question Bank
- CGBSE Board Class 11 Question Bank
- CGBSE Board Class 12 Question Bank
Chhattisgarh Scholarship Exams
The purpose of CGBSE does is not limited to conducting school board exam and delivering the Chhattisgarh Board 10 and 12 Result. It also prepared the curriculum, helps in deciding textbooks, encourages students and teachers, set protocol of conduct, etc. For smooth functioning, CGBSE has created numerous departments, which are: Executive, Finance, Teacher Welfare, Examination, etc Committee.