UP Board 12th Result 2020 has been declared. Candidate can fill the scrutiny online form for UP Board Class 12th. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) declares the result of class 12 board exams online. Candidates need the roll number and school code to check the result from upmsp.edu.in or upresults.nic.in. Candidates can get the direct link to check the result from this page once UP board releases the result. Exams for class 12th were held in the months of February and March 2020. For more details regarding the UP Board 12th result 2020, candidates need to keep reading this article.
Latest: As per media reports, Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad would be providing the digital mark sheet for class 12th board students. It would be made available online from July 01, 2020. Stay here for getting updates
UP Board 12th Result 2020
In the result, the total scores of the candidates with the subject-wise marks are mentioned. Read more information on Class 12 Result of UP Board from below. Important dates like Exam Date and Result Date for UP Board 2020 have been provided in the schedule below.
|Conduct of Class 12 UP Board Exam||18 Feb – 06 Mar 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||27 Jun 2020|
Click here to download UP Board Class 12th Scrutiny Online Form.
हिंदी में यूपी बोर्ड हाईस्कूल रिजल्ट की पूरी जानकारी – यहां से प्राप्त करें
UP Board 12th Toppers List 2020
Now that the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad has declared UP board 12th result, the toppers list has also been announced. Check the list of Uttar Pradesh board 12th toppers below.
- Click here to check UP Board Class 12th Toppers List District Wise.
- Click here to check UP Board Class 12th Toppers List.
How to Check UP Board 12th Result 2020?
The result is announced for all the candidates who appeared for the exams. The pass/fail status is also mentioned in the displayed result. To check the class 12th result, follow the steps below:
- Click on the link which is provided on this page to access the result portal.
- On the result window, candidates need to enter their Roll Number & School Code in order to log in.
- After successfully entering the login credentials, candidates can access the result by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download and save a copy of the result.
Changes Introduced this year for UP Board 12th Result 2020
The Board has introduced multiple changes this year due to the COVID-19 and lockdown situation in the state and the whole country. These are listed below.
- Digitally signed e-marksheet shall be provided to the students.
- Compartment exam will be conducted for those who students who fail in one or two exams.
- The marksheet will consist of details both in Hindi and English language.
What Details are Mentioned in UP Board 12th Result 2020?
The UP Board class 12 results show how the candidates performed in the exam. The following details are given on it:
- Roll Number
- Overall Marks
- Marks obtained in each subject (Theory)
- Marks obtained in each subject (Practical)
- Result status
Importance of UP Board 12th Result 2020
Knowing your result is important to know if you have qualified the examination or not. However, it has more importance as well, like:
- Based on it, you will get admission in colleges and universities.
- It might also be considered during recruitment.
The official document of UP Board 12th Result will be the mark sheet and pass certificate. These will be issued by your school, within two-three months. However, if you have applied for higher education or recruitment immediately then download the displayed result. It is going to function as a provisional mark sheet until original documents are released.
Official Website: upmsp.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.