RTE Application Form 2018 has been started as per the scheduled date. RTE came into force with an aim to provide Free and Compulsory Education to children of weak classes. The task is carried on by Directorate of Elementary Education Rajasthan. In accordance with Rule 11 of the Rules, 2011 released by authority of the state government 25 percent seats are reserved in non-government schools to admit children into their entry level class admission till 8th class. The education will be free for these candidates.
There are around 34000 non-governmental schools into operation in the state at present.these schools also include the task of monitoring the free education, reformation in fees is also included. A web portal has also been initiated with the help of NIC. to maintain the transparency and the fairness in the selection process, the result of the lottery will be declared online. The applicants will be able to check the status of their application form online as well.
RTE Application Form 2018
The application form can be filled by reaching the website at rte.raj.nic.in. select “RTE” link and now click “students online application” you will be required to read all the instructions before you begin filling the application form.
|Issuing Advertisment||15 Feb 2018|
|Last date to fill Online application by parents|
Applicants can fill the online application for the admission into the school coming in the range of their village area. Application form will require the furnishing of the student details in clear and legible format.
- Click Here to fill the Application Form for RTE Admission 2018.
- Click Here to check details of the school.
Official Website: www.rte.raj.nic.in.
After clicking the link mentioned above, you will come across a window like this. Let us see how the application form looks like.
Here you will see two options:- New Applicant Apply Here and Already Applied Student. Now check the steps for New applicant.
New Applicant Apply Form Here
Here you will be required to complete the application process in three steps
Fill Basic Details:- first of all read all the instructions displayed, after the instruction, candidates will need to tick mark the declaration box and then proceed to fill the details such as
- Student Caste,
- BPL Status,
- PH status,
- Orphan Status,
- Are the Parents/guardian of the student affected from HIV/Cancer?
- Is the mother of the child war widow?,
- Date of Birth,
- Gender and
- Family Total Income
School Select- some of the details will be already filled here. The candidates will then proceed to fill the rest of the details, please remember that the parent or guardian filling the application form for the child must take care of the entries filed related to the child. Now the entries will be filled in the required spaces related to
- Student Name,
- Student’s Religion,
- Student Aadhar Card Number,
- Type of BPL,
- BPL Certificate Issue Date,
- Father’s Name,
- Aadhar Card Number of Father,
- Mother’s Name,
- Mother’s Aadhaar Card Number
- Mother/Father/Guardian Mobile Number
Address of the Parent’s/Guardian
- Pin code
Documents for claiming free education- applicants are required to provide residential/ student’s age and weak class category details and the details of the class in which the students is to be admitted.
Now you will receive your application ID and password. After receiving the credentials the applicants can check the status of their application, check the results of the candidate selection etc.
Note: Parents’ sessions can be accessed online only by accessing the RTE portal / Rajasthan Private School app in 2018-19. In this process, parents can select maximum of fifteen (15) schools from the catchment area schools. Alot maximum validation number by the centralized lottery process will be valid only for admission to more than one application in the same school.
- Parent’s annual income certificate.
- The child / parent’s residence certificate related.
- Documents relating to the child’s age/handicapped groups
- The child / parent SC certificate.
- The announcement by the child of the orphanage to orphanage.
- HIV / cancer diagnostic center of the report affected the registered or
- War widow of a certificate issued in respect.
- Certificate issued from competent level for special needs (free of cost) children.
- The annual income of the parents of the BC / SBC will be up to Rs. 1.00 lakhs or
- BPL Card (based on Central list or State list)
- Child / guardian’s residence certificate
- Child’s age related documents
- In the session 2018-19, the parents can choose the option of online application for free admission to the schools.
- The guardian has to apply only once in a school. If the name of a child comes in more than one place due to multiple application in the same school, the preference list prepared by the centralized lottery will be based on the rank of the lowest ranking of the priority list.
- It is necessary to attach certificates provided by the competent authority for caste, housing, BPL list, disability.
- With the basic details for applying online in schools / schools, save the data by selectingdistrict, block, village panchayat and village admission class, then select schools and save the data and fill the admission form and ensure the details by ‘final lock’ button.
- After the process, the result is declared.