The TALLENTEX 2020 will be going to be conducted for the candidates from Classes V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, & X (Science) in the academic year 2019-20. It will be held by Allen Career Institute as an acronym for Allen’s Talent Encouragement Exam. The candidates who are willing to appear for the TALLENTEX 2020 need to go through the exam pattern and syllabus before appearing for the final test. The candidates need to follow the prescribed structure in order to prepare for the examination. For all the relevant information regarding the ‘TALLENTEX 2020 Syllabus’, the candidates can refer to the information on this page or the official website.
The examination will be held for 2 hours in more than 300 cities in various zones. It will consist of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, and IQ for all the classes. The candidates will have to attempt either Biology questions or the Maths questions. The questions will be set in order to enhance the understanding related to the subjects of the candidates.
TALLENTEX 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will consist of the NCERT syllabus of the previous class and the current class of the candidates who are appearing for the examination. All the questions for each subject will be based on the NCERT syllabus of the above-mentioned classes. Except for the IQ subject which does not have any syllabus. It will contain questions related to logical and Mental ability. The syllabus for each class is as mentioned below:
For Class V
- Physics – Work, Force, and Energy, Our Planet – Earth, Natural Resources, Calamities and Measurement.
- Chemistry – Matter and Material, Solid, Liquid and Gas, Weather and Water and Rocks and Minerals
- Biology – Food Production in PLants, Adaptation in Plants, Adaptation in Animals, Reproduction in Animals and Plants, Food and Digestion, Growing Plants, Human Body and Health.
- Maths – Shapes, Measurement, Shapes and Angles, Factors and Multiples, Number Sense, Numeral and Number Name, Area and its boundary.
For Class VI
- Physics – Force and Energy, Earth and Universe, Light, Shadows and Reflections, Motion and Measurement of distances.
- Chemistry – Solid, Liquid and Gas, Natural Resources, Sorting Materials into Groups, Separation of Substances and Fibre to Fabric.
- Biology – Animal and Plantlife, Human Body and Health, the Ecosystem, Food, and Nutrition.
- Maths – Pictorial Representation of Data, Measurement, Multiplication and Division, Number System, Basic Geometrical ideas, Integers, Decimals, Area and its Boundary and Fractions.
For Class VII
- Physics – Motion and Measurement of distances, Light, Shadows, and Reflections, Motion, Electricity and Circuits, Fun with Magnets, Heat and Temperature, Wind, Storms and Cyclones.
- Chemistry – Water and Air, Changes around us, Animal Fibre, Acids, Bases and Salts.
- Biology – Garbage in Garbage out, Getting to know about plants, Body Movements, the living organisms and their surroundings, Nutrition in Plants and Animals, Weather, Climate and Adaptation of animals to Climate.
- Maths – Number System, Triangles and Congruence of Triangles, Integers, Fractions and Decimals, Mensuration, Simple Equations, Lines and Angles Rational Numbers, Algebraic Expressions, EXponents and POwers, Data handling, Ratio, and Proportion.
For Class VIII
- Physics – Motion and Time, Force and Pressure, Heat and Temperature, Electric Current and its effects, Sound and Light.
- Chemistry – Acids, Bases and Salts, Physical and Chemical changes, Synthetic Fibres and Plastics, Metals and Nonmetals and Water.
- Biology – Transportation in Plants and Animals, Respiration in Organisms, Forests – Our LIfeline, Crop Production and Management, Cell Structure and Functions and Micro-organisms.
- Maths – Integers, Fractions and Decimals, Congruence of Triangles, Practical Geometry, Perimeter, and Area, Visualising Solid Shapes, Rational Numbers, Linear Equations in One Variable, Understanding Quadrilaterals, Squares and Square roots, Cubes and Cube roots, Exponents and Powers.
For Class IX
- Physics – Motion, Force and NLM, Sound, Light, Stars and Solar System and Gravitation.
- Chemistry – Metals and Nonmetals, Fossil Fuels (Coal, Petroleum and Natural Gas, Combustion and Flame, Matter in our Surroundings and Is Matter around us is pure.
- Biology – Crop Production and Management, Micro-organism: FRiend and Foe, Conservation of Plants and Animals, REproduction and reaching the age of adolescence, Cell Structure, and Function, TIssue, Food Production, and Management.
- Maths – Linear Equations in One Variable, Understanding Quadrilaterals, Squares and Square Roots, Cubes and Cube Roots, Algebraic Expressions and Identities, Mensuration, Exponents and Powers, Direct and Inverse Proportions, Factorization, Number system, Polynomial, Euclid’s Geometry, Lines, Angles, and Triangles, Comparing Quantity
For Class X
- Physics – Motion and Force, Work, Power and Energy, Gravitation, Sound, Electricity and Magnetic effects of Current.
- Chemistry – Atoms and Molecules, Atomic Structure, Chemical Reaction and Equation, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Nonmetals.
- Biology – Why do we fall ill?, Natural Resources, Diversity in Living Organisms, Life processes, Control, and coordination.
- Maths – Number System, Polynomial, Linear Equations in two variables, Introduction Euclid’s Geometry, Lines, Angles, Triangles- Congruency and Similarity of triangles and Quadrilaterals, Area of Parallelograms and Triangles, Circles, Heron’s Formula, Surface area and Volumes, Probability, Introduction to trigonometry and Statistics.
Exam Pattern for TALLENTEX 2020
The examination consists of 80 Multiple choice questions with four options out of which the candidates need to choose the one correct answer. The distribution of questions is as mentioned below. IQ does not have any syllabus, it comprises of questions on logical and mental ability.
|Subjects||For Class V, VI & VII||For Class VIII, IX & X|
Each correct answer will carry 4 marks and no negative marking for the classes V, VI, and VII. The candidates from classes VII-X, each correct answer will carry 4 marks and -1 (minus one) will be deducted for each wrong answer.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.