Aakash coaching institute is going to conduct the Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam 2018. The examination will be conducted for students of class VIII, IX and X studying students. The timing for the examination will be of two hours. The online registration for ANTHE 2018 will open in the last week of October 2018. Candidates will be able to fill the application form ANTHE 2018 both online and offline mode.ANTHE is an unique scholarship exam that provides young aspiring minds to achieve their goals of becoming top professionals by providing them with scholarships and affordable coaching. Every year a large number of students appear for the Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam. This year would be no different. Candidates preparing for ANTHE 2018 exam need to first know the syllabus, pattern and understanding the best ways to prepare for the examination. In order to understand the examination pattern and the types of questions asked in the ANTHE 2018 candidates can refer to ANTHE Sample Paper.
ANTHE Sample Paper contains questions that can help the candidates to understand the difficulty level of the examination. Practising with ANTHE Sample paper would also help the candidates to understand the question type, number of question etc. Candidates can download the ANTHE Sample paper from the official website. Candidates can get all the details about ANTHE Sample paper below.
ANTHE Sample paper
ANTHE Sample papers are question papers also popularly known as practice papers in reference of the examination from the previous yeas. ANTHE Sample paper would provide all the information that is relevant for a student preparing for the examination. Since, a large number of students appear for the ANTHE examination every year the competition is stringent. Practice makes a man perfect hence students should practice as much as they can before the ANTHE exam date 2018. Here are a few sample paper for students to practice for:
|ANTHE Sample Paper 2017||Click here|
|ANTHE Junior Sample Paper 2016||Click here|
|ANTHE Senior Sample Paper 2016||Click here|
Importance of ANTHE Sample Paper
Sample papers have been one of the most demanded study material for students. Anyone who has scored well in a competitive or board exam always hails and swears by the sample papers as the ultimate preparation tool.
- Best practice you can get at the final stage: Candidates should practice from the sample papers available to them. Sample papers give the students the exact idea of the examination.
- Motivation Booster: Scoring well in a sample paper would boost the candidate’s confidence to a great extent. Yes, sample papers are a double-edged sword. If you score badly you will get demotivated but thinking positively is the key.
- New questions: Bored of practising the same old questions ? Get a sample paper and start practising it. You would get tons of new questions to test your knowledge and level of preparation.
- Assessment of Strengths and Weakness: Practising from a sample paper would give you a clear picture of what topics are your strengths and which topics could be improved further by practice.
- Developing an exam temperament: Practising from a sample paper within a given time duration would help you develop a resistance to exam pressure which would help you in the wrong run.
- Develop Exam Strategies: Practising from sample papers help you prepare your exam strategy which part to attempt first etc.
- Prepare you for the mind games: Practising from a sample paper helps you to understand the mind games the question paper plays with you Half the toughness of an exam is based on the examiner’s ability to test your nerves.
ANTHE 2018 Preparation Tips
Here are a few preparation tips that would help students prepare for ANTHE 2017:
- Develop a Timetable: Time management is really crucial for a student preparing for an examination. A set routine helps the candidates in Managing their time effectively and being disciplined.
- Start Early: The earlier the candidate starts preparing the more time he/she has in hand to practice & cover the syllabus efficiently.
- Practice Sample Papers: Practice from the Aakash ANTHE Sample papers. This would give you a better understanding of the exam.
- Write & Practice: The more you write the more you will be able to memorise & practising while writing would help in polishing your knowledge.
- Master your textbooks: NCERT’s would help you excel and pass your examination with flying colours since it makes your foundation strong.
Insofar, Official details for Akash ANTHE 2018 Sample Paper has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Akash will release the Akash ANTHE 2018 Sample Paper details, information will be updated here.