The Secondary Exam Board, which is one of the largest boards of school education in India and mostly founded to provide quality education in our country, has given the association to schools all over our country. Hence, it is very significant to declare the exam time table very accurately and vastly to guide the news to each single candidate. Though the exam dates are released.Candidates, who are studying in class 10th in any BSEAP certified school, are advised to stay linked with us for new updates.
Directorate of Government Examinations is an independent department functioning under ministry of secondary education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The department is responsible for conducting the AP SSC public Exams/ OSSC Public Examinations and a number of minor examinations.
The Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP), conducts the final Matriculation every year. This year too, AP Secondary School Certificate public Examination 2018 is conducted in March 2018. A very large number of students will appear for AP Exam 2018. Now all the students can download the AP Board 10th Class exam schedule.
AP 10th Time Table 2018
The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (AP) State has released AP SSC Time Table 2018, who is currently studying in 10th Class in 2015-2016. AP SSC Time Table 2018 / Date Sheet is available online on the official website. The 10th class examination is held in the month of March 2018.
|Paper Code||Subject And Paper||Date And Day|
|01T, 01A, 01K, 01U ,01’O’ & 01H||First Language Paper-l (Group A)||15 Mar 2018 (Thursday)|
|03T & 03U||First Language Paper-l (Composite Course)||15 Mar 2018 (Thursday)|
|02T, 02A, 02K, 02U ,02’O’ & 02H||First Language Paper-ll(Group A)||16 Mar 2018 (Friday)|
|04S, 05,06 & 08H||First Language Paper-ll (Group A)||16 Mar 2018(Friday)|
|23,25,27||OSSC Main Language Paper-l(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||16 Mar 2018(Friday)|
|09H,09E,11T||Second Language||17 Mar 2018(Saturtday)|
|13E||English Paper-l(Code No. 13)||19 Mar 2018(Monday)|
|14E||English Paper-ll(Code No. 14)||20 Mar 2018(Tuesday)|
|15E,15T,15A,15K,15U,15’O’ & 15H||Mathematics Paper-l||21 Mar 2018(Wednesday)|
|16E,16T,16A,16K,16U,16’O’ & 16H||Mathematics Paper-l||22 Mar 2018(Thursday)|
|19E,19T,19A,19K,19U,19’O’ & 19H||General Science Paper-l||23 Mar 2018(Friday)|
|20E,20T,20A,20K,20U,20’O’ & 20H||General Science Paper-ll||24 Mar 2018(Saturday)|
|21E,21T,21A,21K,21U,21’O’ & 21H||Social Studies Paper-l||26 Mar 2018(Monday)|
|22E,22T,22A,22K,22U,22’O’ & 22H||Social Studies Paper-ll||27 Mar 2018(Tuesday)|
|24,26 & 28||OSSC Main Language Paper-ll(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||28 Mar 2018(Wednesday)|
|31 to 59||SSC Vocational Course(Theory)||29 Mar 2018(Thursday)|
Nominal Roll: Login here to check the nominal Roll of SSC Andhra Pradesh Candidates.
- The objective papers in the subjects in which theuy are given have to be answered in the last half-an-hour only expect First Language Telugu Paper l & ll or Oriya Paper l & ll or Tamil Paper l & ll or Kannada Paper l & ll or Hindi Paper l & ll or Urdu Paper l & ll , Third Language English Paper l & ll and OSSC Sanskrit Paper l & ll for which Part-A, Part-B should be given at beginning of the examination and collected together at the close of the examination.
- All the academic course subjects/papers are common for both SSC academic course and OSSC course candidate.
- SSC public examinations, March 2018 will be conducted strictly as per the above timetable even if the Government declares public Holiday or General Holiday in respect to any Date/ Dates mentioned above.
- The performance of the candidate who answers wrong combination question paper will be canceled. Hence candidates are held responsible for demanding/ answering the wrong question paper.
- The performance of the candidate in the examination will be canceled , if the candidate appears in the examination center other than originally allotted by this office.