AP board organizes intermediate exam twice i.e. March/April and October/November during the higher secondary course. APOSS Intermediate Exam Date 2018 has been Announced by the Andhra Pradesh Open Schooling Society Board on the official website. Students can find the APOSS Intermediate Exam dates 2018 below.
APOSS Intermediate Exam Date 2018
APOSS Intermediate Exam Date 2018 is given below.
Exam time: 9:00 A.M to 12:00 Noon
|305-Telugu||20 Apr 2018|
|302-English||21 Apr 2018|
|318-Economics||22 Apr 2018|
|315-History||23 Apr 2018|
|317-Pol.Science||24 Apr 2018|
|319-Commerce/Business Studies||25 Apr 2018|
|320-Accountancy||26 Apr 2018|
|311-Mathematics||27 Apr 2018|
|321- Home Science|
|312-Physics||28 Apr 2018|
|331-Sociology||29 Apr 2018|
|404-Early Childhood care & Edn||30 Apr 2018|
|426-Apparel Fashion Design|
|460-Hotel front Office Operations|
|462- Soil & Fertilizer Management|
- Maximum of 200 students can be admitted in an Accredited Institution (AI) for Intermediate.
- The candidates who passed SSC/Secondary course and Intermediate/XII Class failed candidates of other Boards can join in Intermediate.
- Science candidates should take admission in Jr. Colleges only. The maximum intake of learners is 80 for Science subject combinations at an AI centre.
- Admission of learners will be made through Accredited Institutions (AIs).
The admissions will be made basing on the intake capacity of the Accredited Institution.
- Obtain Prospectus cum Application form from your choice of AI.
- Read all the instructions given in the application carefully before filling up the Application Form for admission.
- Fill the Application; get it certified by the A.I. Coordinator and register through On-Line at “AP ONLINE” centre, by paying requisite fee.
- Take the Admission fee receipt from AP ONLINE and preserve it for future reference.
- One printout copy of the On-Line registered application along with relevant enclosures should be submitted to the A.I. Coordinator for confirmation of admission. The other copy should be kept with you for future correspondence.
- The admission will be confirmed only after scrutiny of ON-LINE application along with enclosures by the committee at District level.
- The admission fee once paid will not be refunded for admission rejected candidates or for any other reason.
Entry Requirements at Intermediate Level : Candidate must have done in S.S.C from a recognised board.