Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS) will release the APOSS SSC Hall Tickets 2018 on the official website i.e., www.apopenschool.org. Candidates will download it from the official website or through the link which will be provided on this page. Candidates can check all the details related to the APOSS SSC Hall Tickets 2018 from this page.
APOSS SSC Hall Tickets 2018
APOSS SSC Hall Tickets 2018 will be issued by the Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS). Candidates who are eligible will download their APOSS SSC Hall Tickets 2018 from the official website or through the direct link which will be provided here.
Steps to Download APOSS SSC Hall Tickets
- Go to APOSS website – www.apopenschool.org.
- Search & Click on the link “Hall ticket-2018”.
- Now click on “APOSS SSC HALLTICKETS” Link OR click on the direct link given above.
- Enter all the asked details.
- Then click “Download HallTicket” button
- Download it and take a print out of it.
APOSS Hall ticket contains the information regarding Hall ticket No, Candidate Name, Photo, APOSS SSC Exam Dates, exam Time schedule and the instructions. In addition, the Hall ticket will have the Exam Centre Name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
After Downloading the APOSS Hall ticket, candidates must verify their details shown in the APOSS SSC Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect a candidate needs to inform the officials and correct the details before the examination day. The candidate will not be allowed to take the exam if they reach at the centre after the commencement of exam.
In case of use of unfair means in the examination, your examination will be cancelled and you could be further debarred from appearing in the future examinations. Even your admission may also be cancelled.
In order to pass in a subject and get a pass certificate the criteria laid down by Open School is given below:
- Total marks for every subject : 100 Marks
- Duration of exam for a paper/subject : 3 hours
- Pass Criteria in a subject : A minimum of 35% marks in aggregate) in the public examination
- Certification Criteria : Pass in each of 5 subjects chosen
Note – In SSC a candidate has to get a minimum of 35% marks in Hindi subject also to declare as pass in that subject.
Classification of marks in Theory and Practical are shown in the table below:
If you have any doubts then, ask in the comment below.