|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
APOSS SSC Examinations are held twice a year in the months of March/April and October/November on the dates fixed by the Open School. The first Exam for the academic year 2019-20 will be in March/April 2019. Open School maintains a high standard of education and this has been recognized by the Government. The Certificate issued with the emblem of Open School is recognized both for purposes of higher education and employment.
APOSS has released SSC exam dates on the official website. Candidates can check the APOSS SSC Exam related dates from below on this page once out.
APOSS SSC Exam Date 2019
Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS) will publish exam schedule for SSC April 2019 examination. Candidates can check the exam schedule of 2018 for reference below.
(Time – 9 AM to 12 PM)
|204 – Marathi||20 Apr 2018|
|206 – Urdu|
|208 – Kannada|
|233 – Oriya|
|237 – Tamil|
|223 – Indian Culture & Heritage||21 Apr 2018|
|214 – Economics||22 Apr 2018|
|216 -Home Science||23 Apr 2018|
|201 – Hindi||24 Apr 2018|
|222 – Psychology|
|213 – Social studies||25 Apr 2018|
|205 – Telugu||26 Apr 2018|
|202 – English||27 Apr 2018|
|212 – Science & Technology||28 Apr 2018|
|211 – Mathematics||29 Apr 2018|
|215 – Business studies||30 Apr 2018|
Procedure for Admission
- Maximum of 200 learners can be admitted in an Accredited Institution (AI) for SSC. Enrolment shall be made on first come first serve basis.
- Science candidates should take admission in Jr. Colleges only. The maximum intake of learners is 80 for Science subject combinations at an AI centre.
- Admission of learners will be made through Accredited Institutions (AIs).
- The admissions will be made basing on the intake capacity of the Accredited Institution.
- Obtain Prospectus cum Application form from your choice of AI.
- Read all the instructions given in the application carefully before filling up the Application Form for admission.
- Fill the Application; get it certified by the A.I. Coordinator and register through On-Line at “AP ONLINE” centre, by paying requisite fee.
- Take the Admission fee receipt from AP ONLINE and preserve it for future reference.
- One printout copy of the On-Line registered application along with relevant enclosures should be submitted to the A.I. Coordinator for confirmation of admission. The other copy should be kept with you for future correspondence.
- The admission will be confirmed only after scrutiny of ON-LINE application along with enclosures by the committee at District level.
- The admission fee once paid will not be refunded for admission rejected candidates or for any other reason.
Minimum educational qualifications: NIL
- However, a candidate may submit a self-declaration that he/she has sufficient knowledge and is capable of studying class X.
- If a candidate has studied certain classes in a school he has to produce T.C/Record Sheet to that effect.
Insofar, Official details on Andhra Pradesh Board Time Table 2019 has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Andhra Pradesh Board releases Andhra Pradesh Board Time Table 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.