CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020, CG Board Class 10 exam has been cancelled due to the prevailing situation of COVID-19 lockdown. As per the newspaper reports, Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) has decided to cancel the remaining papers for CGBSE class 10th. CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020 is released by the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education. Class 10th board exams are as per this CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020. Exam dates of CGBSE 10th are as per the final decision of CGBSE board as published on the official website cgbse.nic.in. The CGBSE 10th Result 2020 will also be announced on cgbse.nic.in. CGBSE class 10th students can note the complete CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020 from this page, and also download pdf file of the same from this page from below. Best wishes from aglasem.com for best performance in all subject exams.
Latest: CGBSE 10th Exam has been cancelled. Click here to check the news report.
CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education is responsible for publishing CGBSE 10th Time Table for board exams 2020, conducting the Higher School board exams, and declaring results for all state board students. Schedule of the same, is as follows.
|CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020||Important Date|
|Availability of the Routine||12 Dec 2019|
|First Exam Date||03 Mar 2020|
|Last Exam Date|
Download Here: Click here to view and download CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020 PDF.
CG Board Exam Date Postponed
Check revised CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020
This is the complete CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020
Here is the complete CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020
|03 Mar 2020||First Language|
Hindi (001), English (011), Marathi (002), Urdu (008)
|05 Mar 2020||Social Science (300)|
|07 Mar 2020||Science (200)|
|12 Mar 2020||Mathematics|
|14 Mar 2020||Second language and Third Language|
General English (411)
|17 Mar 2020||Third language |
Sanskrit (512), Marathi (502),
Bengali (503), Gujarati (504),
Telugu (505), Tamil (506),
Punjabi (507), Urdu (508),
Sindhi (509), Malayalam (510),
Kannada (517), Orria (518)
|19 Mar 2020||Second Language and Third Language|
General Hindi (401)
|Vocational – |
Organised Retailing (901),
Information Technology (902),
Automobile Service Technician (903),
Health care (904), Agriculture (905),
Media and Entertainment (906),
Tele communication (907),
Banking Financial Services and Insurance (908),
Beauty and Wellness (909),
Electronics and Hardware (910)
|Music (161), Drawing and Painting (162)|
How to download CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020 from cgbse.nic.in?
Candidates can follow the mentioned below steps to download the CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020:
- Step 1: Firstly, Candidates have to go on the Official website i.e. cgbse.nic.in
- Step 2: Secondly, Click on the link of timetable
- Step 3: After that, exam time table page will be open
- Step 4: 10th class date sheet will be appeared in PDF format
- Step 5: Download CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020.
Important preparation tips after getting your CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020
Here are the some tips for the students for their preparation of the exam. Candidates can follow the given below tips for preparation:
- Do not refer multiple books because it will create confusion. Read from only those books which are issued by the board.
- Do not stick on one question. It will waste your time and candidates have limited time for the preparation. Solve the complete exercise first and then solve the pending questions.
- Solve previous year question papers. It helps to candidates test their knowledge and most of the questions in the exam will be asked from the previous year question papers.
- Attend regular classes and make notes for the last minute revision.
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE)
CGBSE is the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education. It is an education board in Chhattisgarh. Founded in 1962, CGBSE looks after various aspects of school education in the state. Besides the CGBSE 10th, the board also conducts Higher Secondary / Higher Secondary Professional Examination and DL Ed / D Ed.
Official Website: cgbse.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.