Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education( MPBSE) has been released the MP Board 12th Time Table 2019. Students who are going to appear in the 12th class examination to be conducted in the month of March/April 2019 can check the timetable from the official website when released. Students who are looking for class 12th timetable can get it from here.
MP Board 12th Time Table 2019
MP Board 12th Time Table 2019 time table has been published on the official website or the board which is www.mpbse.nic.in. The examination will be conducted from 09:00 am to 12:00 noon and for Dumb and Deaf students examination timings are 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm. Students can check the time table for class 12th.
Exam time: 09:00 am to 12:00 noon
Exam Duration: 03 hours
Examination start date: 02 March 2019
Examination end date: 02 April 2019
- For 12th class exam time table of Blind, Dumb and Deaf students – Click here
Practical Exam Time Table
- Students and all the related personnel note that even for any reason Public or local holiday is declared, even then the examinations will be completed according to the schedule.
- Practical examinations can also be conducted during the holidays
- All the test takers will be required to appear in the examination room at 08:30 pm. In the examination room, No student will be allowed to enter after 8:45 am.
- Answer copies will be provided to the candidates 10 min before (08:50 am) the starting of exam and Question paper will be given at 08:55 am.
- Question booklets will be opened as per the instructions in presence of the representative of center and police officers.
- Exam date and time can be changed without any prior notice
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education( MPBSE) releases the admit card of MP Board 12th. Students who are going to appear in the 12th class examination to be conducted in the month of March/April 2019 can download or print the admit card through the link that will be provided below. It is mandatory that students carry their admit cards on the day of exam or else they will not be allowed to appear in the exam.