MP Board Time Table 2019 for Class 10th Board Examination has been released by the Madhya Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) on its official website – www.mpbse.nic.in. As per the Date Sheet released on the official website examination will commence from 01 March 2019 and last exam is 26 March 2019. Candidates who are going to appear in the Class 10th examination of MP Board can check the exam time table from here.
MP Board 10th Time Table 2019
MP Board 10th Time Table 2019 time table has been published. The examination will be conducted from 09:00 am to 12:00 noon and for Dumb and Deaf students examination timings are 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm. Students can check the time table for class 10th once published till then the time table of last year is provided for reference purpose in the image below.
Exam name: MP Board 10th
Exam time: 09:00 am to 12:00 noon
Exam Duration: 03 hours
Examination start date: 01 March 2019
Examination end date: 26 March 2019
- For 10th class exam time table of Blind, Dumb and Deaf students – Click Here
Practical Exam Time Table
- Students and all the related personnel note that even for any reason Public or local holiday is declared, even then the examinations will be completed according to the schedule.
- Practical examinations can also be conducted during the holidays
- All the test takers will be required to appear at the examination room at 08:30 pm. In the examination room, No student will be allowed to enter after 8:45 am.
- Answer copies will be provided to the candidates 10 min before (08:50 am) the starting of exam and Question paper will be given at 08:55 am.
- Question booklets will be opened as per the instructions in presence of the representative of center and police officers.
- Exam date and time can be changed without any prior notice
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education( MPBSE) releases the admit card for class 10th Board Examination. Students can download or print the admit card of class 10th board examination from the link that will be provided below. It is mandatory that students carry their admit cards on the day of exam or else they will not be allowed to appear in the test.