Are you searching for RBSE Class 10th Exam time table 2018? If yes, then great; you are at right place. Here we are providing one of the key updates of Class 10th exam 2018 that is exam schedule which is most important for each and every student going to appear in Rajasthan Board Class 10th Exam 2018.The board has announced the full details of the RBSE Class 10 Time Table 2018.
According to 10th Class Result in 2016 it has been recorded that approx. 10 lakh students had appeared in Rajasthan state board exams and the number increases in the year 2017. This year it is also expected an increase in the number of students. Also, start prepare accordingly guys as the competition also rises.
Rajasthan Board 10th Time Table 2018
Board of secondary education has released the class 10th examination time table on the official website candidates can also check it from viewframe below.
How you can score 97% and above in SSC 10th exams?
- Before exam you should try to feel calm before exam. Students should close their book before 1 hour of exam time. Try to go at peaceful place.
- Think only about positive thing only because positivity is a key of success for any exam. By thinking positively students can passed any exam. So we advise you to think positive before the exam and time of exam.
- Pick up previous years papers, start solving them.
- Solve chapter / topic wise.
- Whichever way you chose, read question from the papers and prepare the answer from your book that you’ve read.
- Include diagrams, charts, tables, classifications etc this decreases theory.
- Further minimise theory by converting to flow chart or answering in points with headings and sub headings (more applicable for theoretical questions).
- Do similar questions esp numericals from other question banks.
- Must do all NCERT examples and problems.
- Revise important concepts/points daily (separate them out, subject wise).