|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
Haryana Open School Education Board is going to organize the Open school examination. Every year the HOS conducts the written exam for 10th or 12th class. Now the Haryana Open School Board has released the Admit card for Open school examination. Students can download the Admit card by using the required details. For more details regarding Admit card and steps to downloading the admit card from here go through the below article.
Haryana Open School Admit Card 2018
Eligible students who have applied for the Haryana State Open Schooling Examination can download it from the link below.
|Event||10th class||12th class|
|First exam||09 Mar 2018||07 Mar 2018|
|Last exam||24 Mar 2018||03 Apr 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Admit card.
Official Website: www.bseh.org.in
Steps to download the Admit Card?
The Haryana Open School Board has released the Admit card for examination to be conducted in the month of March. To download the admit card one must follow the below-given steps
- First of all, go to the official website or open the direct link given above.
- A new window will open which prompt candidate to login.
- On this screen, candidates have to provide their Username and password and submit it.
- After submitting the details Admit card in the form of PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Now click on Print Admit Card and take a printout of it.
Note: Candidates are advised to download the admit card and make its copy.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card
Admit card is a crucial document from exam perspective coz it contains all the important details regarding examination and candidates let’s check them out
- Student Name
- Exam Center
- Exam timings
- Students Sign and Photograph
Along with these details, some important guidelines that student needs to be followed through the exam are mentioned. So read them carefully and follow strictly.