Sarvodaya School Admission Form 2018 for Nursery / KG / Class 1: Directorate of Education, New Delhi has released notification regarding admission in Nursery (3+) / KG / Class-1 (Entry Class) in Government Sarvodaya Vidyalayas for the Academic Session 2018-19. Application forms for admission to Nursery / KG / Class-I, (whichever is the entry level class in Government Sarvodaya Vidyalayas of the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT Delhi) can be obtained from the concerned Sarvodaya Vidyalayas. Forms can also be downloaded from the Department’s website www.edudel.nic.in under the link ‘Govt. School Admissions’. Candidates can check complete details on Sarvodaya School Admission Form 2018 for Nursery / KG / Class 1 from this page.
Sarvodaya School Admission Form 2018 for Nursery / KG / Class 1
Application forms, complete in all respect, will be received in the morning shift schools from 8.30 AM to 10.30 AM and in the evening shift schools from 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM. Candidates who are interested and are going to take admission to their children must submit the filled form on or before its last date.
|Submission of Application form starts from||03 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the filled Application form||17 Mar 2018|
Children residing in the vicinity of the school (if a Sarvodaya Vidyalaya is not available in the vicinity, then residents within a radius of 3 km. of the schools) shall be eligible to apply.
Application Form: Click Here to download Application Form for admission in Sarvodaya School for Nursery / KG / Class 1.
There is no charge for application form. Application form will be available an any government Sarvodaya Vidhalayas at free of cost.
How to download Application Form
Follow these steps to download the application form for admission in Sarvodaya School for Nursery / KG / Class 1.
- Visit the official website i.e.www.edudel.nic.in.
- Search for Govt. School Admission Circular and click on it.
- After that, click on the “Admission Form for the Academic Session 2018-19” link.
- Application Form will be displayed.
- Download the application form and take print out of it.
- Fill the application form and submit it to any Government Sarvodaya Vidyalayas near you.
- Children residing preferably in the vicinity of 1 km. of the school (if a Sarvodaya Vidyalaya is not available in vicinity, then residents within a redius of 3 km. of the school) shall be eligible to apply. However, if adequate children (40 per section) do not apply, willing children residing beyond 3 km must be enrolled.
- An acknowledgement slip (Part-D of application form) is to be issued to the parents/guardians as a token of receipt of filled in application form.