NCERT Solutions for Class 1 shall be provided for all the students who are studying in Class 1. The solutions will be for all the subjects which are taught to the students at this level. These are important for the students as they will find all the solutions at one single place. Students must check that they are checking the correct solution for the particular subject. Check this page to find the NCERT Solutions for Class 1 of all subjects.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1 Hindi
NCERT Solutions for Class 1 are available for all subjects from the direct links provided on this page. Parents can download these solutions for their first graders for all subjects. Simply click on the corresponding link to download the NCERT Solution For Class 1 for a specific subject and start evaluating the accuracy of your child’s answers. NCERT text books are popular publications by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) that aid in focused learning of students from Class 1 to Class 12.
However, when it comes to the complete development of the understanding of fundamental concepts and ideas in these books, NCERT Solutions assume a supplementary role. With the availability of chapter-wise solutions for NCERT text books, learning from the textbooks becomes a more transparent process. Read on to know more about NCERT Solutions for Class 1.
The direct links to read about and download the solutions for each subject is provided above. Click on the corresponding link to download the NCERT Solution For Class 1 for the subjects of Mathematics, English and Hindi.
NCERT Solutions for Class 1
The NCERT Solutions for Class 1 are useful for all first graders who are referring to NCERT textbooks, or studying from them. All the correct answers to the chapter-wise questions found in the NCERT text books for First Grade students can be found in the NCERT Solutions For Class 1.
With the correct answers available, young learners can compare their answers with the correct answers even without any supervision or guidance. Download and show the usage of NCERT Solutions to your first grader and unlock their potential of self-learning and development in an informed way.
Subjectwise NCERT Solutions for Class 1
NCERT Solutions For Class 1 for all subjects are available here for the convenience of your first grader child. For example, if we take chapter 1 of English (Marigold), it contains a poem. After reading the poem, your first grader will be able to learn some new words in English. Going forward, the chapter will also indulge your First Grader into exercises where they will learn to use these words in a sentence and therefore, understand the appropriateness of using that particular word when composing a sentence in English. With our NCERT Solutions for Class 1 on your side, you can ensure that the understanding of your child is at par with what the textbook is intending to teach.
Lets focus on another example from the Mathematics subject to demonstrate how our NCERT Solutions for Class 1 is an indispensable study material for your First Grader. The second chapter of the Class 1 Mathematics textbook from NCERT (Math-Magic) is titled “Number One to Nine”. As one can say from the title of the chapter, it aims to develop the fundamental understanding of your ward about how the number system works.
There are figure matching exercises, fun to read but cleverly composed rhyming lines that introduce your ward to the counting system and exercises to teach the student about the concept of how a number is bigger or smaller compared to the other in an illustrative manner. Use our NCERT Solutions for Class 1 to ensure that there is no mistake in understanding these fundamental concepts as it is only a strong base that will serve to play with numbers as your ward progresses through higher standards.
How to help your child using NCERT Solution For Class 1
There are a multitude of ways in which NCERT Solutions for Class 1 can be utilised to enhance the learning experience of your first grade child. Here we have listed a few of the most obvious ways in which the NCERT Solutions can be readily implemented after downloading them from the links provided here.
- Use the NCERT Solutions for Class 1 to evaluate practice questions that are solved by your first grade child.
- Even if you do not recall the correct answer to a question, the answer can be readily checked from the solutions in a moment.
- Design mock tests for your ward before exams and let them solve the tests. Check their answers from the solutions and evaluate their exam preparedness without the need of appointing any additional academic mentor.
- Reduce confusions in learning and understanding textbook concepts. Whenever there is a confusion, refer to the solutions and know the correct idea.
Important tips related to NCERT Solutions For Class 1 students
Parents are encouraged to support their children to utilise the NCERT Solutions effectively. As a student, children themselves can do certain things to enhance their learning and development. We have listed few points below:
- Even though you know that the correct answers are already available in the NCERT Solutions, do not just readily refer to them at first. Try to solv
- e the exercises in the text books on your own and then check whether you are right or wrong.
- Everytime you study or revise the exercises, keep the NCERT solutions handy and refer to them often. This will help you understand how words are used in English or how exercises are solved in Mathematics.
- Using the NCERT Solutions, you do not need to depend on your parents to be present with you during the times that you study. If you are stuck with a particular question, simply open the Solution and check the correct answer.
Official NCERT Website: ncert.nic.in
All NCERT Solutions
You can also check out NCERT Solutions of other classes here. Click on class number below to go to relevant NCERT Solutions of Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.