RMS CET 2022: Rashtriya Military Schools (RMS) has released the RMS CET 2022 admit card on the official website i.e. rashtriyamilitaryschools.edu.in. RMS CET exam for the academic session 2022-23 will be conducted on 03 April 2022. Through this Common Entrance Test, RMS provides admission to students of Class VI (for boys & girls) and Class IX (for boys only). Candidates can apply for the RMS CET exam to get admission in any of the Rashtriya Military Schools located at Chail (Himachal Pradesh), Ajmer (Rajasthan), Belgaum (Karnataka), Bengaluru (Karnataka)and Dholpur (Rajasthan). For complete details regarding the RMS CET 2022, check the detailed information given on this page.
Latest – RMS CET 2022 admit card has been released. Get here
RMS CET 2022
Candidates who are in Class V and Class VIII are eligible for the RMS CET 2022-23. The important dates regarding the RMS Common Entrance Test 2022 are given below.
|Application form release||08 Nov 2021|
|Application submission last date||08 Dec 2021|
|Admit Card release||10 March 2022|
|Exam Date||03 April 2022|
RMS CET 2022 Admit Card
The details regarding the RMS CET 2022 admit card are given below.
- RMS will release the admit card for RMS CET in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the RMS CET admit card from rashtriyamilitaryschools.edu.in.
- Candidates will have to enter their Application number, class and date if birth to download the RMS CET admit card.
- If admit card is lost, candidates have to write an application to the presiding officer of the reporting center mentioning the loss of the admit card.
RMS CET 2022 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the RMS CET exam pattern are given below.
- Exam Mode: OMR Based offline exam.
- Duration: The exam will be of 02 hours 30 mins.
- Class VI: English or Hindi.
- Class IX: English only.
- No. of Rounds:
- Class VI: Written exam and Interview.
- Class IX: Paper I, Paper II and Interview.
- Class VI:
- Written Exam: 200 marks.
- Interview: 20 marks.
- Class IX:
- Paper I & II: 200 marks.
- Interview: 50 marks.
- Class VI:
Candidates can check the complete distribution of marks and percentage to qualify in the below given table.
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Minimum percentage to qualify|
|General Knowledge & Current affairs||50||40%|
|Paper I or II||Subject||Marks|
|Paper I –||English||50|
|Paper II –||Mathematics||50|
- Minimum Percentage to qualify:
- Paper I – 50%
- Paper II – 50%
- Maximum Marks
- Paper I – 50 marks
- Paper II – 50 marks
RMS CET 2022 Syllabus
RMS CET exam syllabus is based on Class V for Class VI and Class VIII for Class IX. The details regarding the RMS CET syllabus are given below.
- Class VI – The syllabus is based on the subjects of Class V which are given below:
- General Knowledge
- Class IX – The syllabus is based on the subjects of Class VIII which are given below.
- Social Science
RMS CET 2022 Result
The details regarding the result of RMS CET 2022 are given below.
- RMS will release the CET result in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result on the official website i.e. rashtriyamilitaryschools.edu.in.
- Candidate will have to enter their roll number, class and date of birth to check the result.
- Moreover, candidates who qualify the RMS CET 2022 are selected for the Interview process.
RMS CET 2022 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee details regarding the RMS CET 2022 admission given below.
|Entitled CAT (OR)|
Entitled CAT (JCO)
|Non Entitled CAT (Offr)|
Non Entitled CAT (Civ)
|Staff Cadets (D/scholars)|
Staff Cadets (Boarders)
Candidates can check the details regarding the reservation criteria given below.
|JCOs/OR of Army , Navy and AF ( including Ex-servicemen)||70%|
|Officers of Army, Navy and AF (including retired Officers) and wards of civilians||30%|
|Wards of service personnel Killed in Action||50 seats|
Note: 15% and 7.5% seats are reserved for the SC and ST in all categories.
RMS CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the eligibility criteria of RMS CET 2022 are given below.
- Age Criteria:
- Class VI: Candidates (boys & girls) between the age of 10-12 years as on 31 March 2022 must be between 01 April 2010 to 31 March 2012 (including both the days).
- Class IX: Candidates (boys) having the age between 13-15 years as on 31 March 2022 must be born between 01 April 2007 – 31 March 2009 (both days included).
- Note: Relaxation of 06 months is given in the upper age limit for the wards of personnel who are killed in Action for admission in both the classes.
- Class VI: Candidates must have qualified their Class V exam to be eligible for the RMS CET. Candidates who are studying in class V but will complete it before the joining are also eligible.
- Class IX: Candidate must have passed Class VIII from a govt/recognized school before the date of admission. Candidates appearing for Class VIII are also eligible.
RMS CET 2022 Application Form
The details regarding the application form of RMS CET 2022 are given below.
- RMS releases the application form for CET exam in online mode.
- Candidates who want to get admission in Class VI and Class IX have to fill the application form from the official website i.e. rashtriyamilitaryschools.edu.in.
- Candidates have to register themselves by entering the personal details such as email id, mobile number, etc. for filling the RMS CET application form.
- Candidates may keep a printout of the RMS CET application form for further use.
- Note: The application process for the RMS CET 2022 has been closed by the authority.
Steps to fill the RMS CET 2022 Application Form
- Visit the official website i.e. rashtriyamilitaryschools.edu.in.
- On the right side of page under the “CET corner” , the application link is updated by the authority till the last date of submission.
- Click on the link and a new page will appear on the screen with instructions on how to fill the form.
- Click on the “Proceed for New Registration”. If candidate has already registered they can click on the “login” button.
- After clicking on “Proceed for New Registration”, a new page will appear where candidates have to fill the details.
- Select the Class from the drop-down menu and fill the details asked such as candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, defense service, category, date of birth and Aadhar card.
- Now, enter the contact details i.e. mobile number & email id, address details, choice of exam centers, schools and other details.
- Then upload the documents i.e. photograph, signature, category certificate, Date of birth certificate, Aadhaar card.
- After uploading the documents, click on the declaration and then “save as draft”.
- Now, submit the application form and click on the login button.
- Login using the date of birth, email id, mobile number and Preview the form and then pay the application fee.
- Then click on the “submit” button and take a printout for further use.
Rashtriya Military Schools
Rashtriya Military Schools are English medium public schools affiliated by CBSE which is run by the ministry of defence for giving education to wards of defence personnel and civilians from class 06 to 12. RMS are fully residentials schools located at various locations.
Ans. The exam is conducted for admission in the RSM schools for Class VI and IX.
Ans. There are total 05 RMS available in India which are located at Chail, Ajmer, Bangalore, Belgaum and Dholpur.
Ans. Candidates are not allowed to bring calculator, log table or mobile phone to the exam center.
Ans. The duration of the RMS CET 2022 exam is 02 hours 30 mins.
Ans. Candidates have to give the entrance exam and then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for the interview for RMS CET exam.
Official website: rashtriyamilitaryschools.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.