Admission to NIOS 2019 stream 1 Block 2 is open for students. National Institute of open Schooling promotes self learning among students. Therefore it provides materials in form of notes, audios and videos which student has to study by his/her own. There is a provision in NIOS that one induction session and 30 PCP sessions will be organized per subject for theory and 5 additional sessions for subjects having practical on face to face basis, generally on week ends and holidays. For more information regarding Important dates, Fees, Application Form, etc., check the page below.
Latest: Application Form of NIOS 2019 Stream 1 Block 2 is available Online at sdmis.nios.ac.in
NIOS Registration 2019
NIOS provide facility to student to choose language of their choice as medium of instruction from the available choices. NIOS aims to reach the unreach. The learner should choose his/her subjects carefully keeping in view his/her plans for higher studies, specific jobs, and requirement of the concerned Board, etc.
Check the below tabe for important dates of examination with fees for Block 2 admission:
|Dates of Online Admission Stream-1||Fee|
|16 Sep 2019 to 31 Jan 2020||Normal Fee|
|1 to 15 Feb 2020||with late fee of Rs. 200/-|
|16 to 28 Feb 2020||with late fee of Rs. 400/-|
|1 to 15 March 2020||with late fee of Rs. 700/-|
Application Form: Click Here to apply for NIOS 2019 Stream 1 Block 2.
How to Apply for NIOS 2019 Stream 1 Block 2
Application form for NIOS 2019 Stream 1 Block 2 is available online. Direct link to application form is given below. Follow the given Steps to fill the application form:
Step 1- Click on the link given below to open the Application form Page.
Step 2- Read all the instructions carefully and then click on the “Register” button.
Step 3- Select the State/UT to which the student belongs to.
Step 4- Select the Identity type through which the student intends to validate his/her identity.
Step 5- Type the Identity Document Number. This number will be validated. The student will also need to upload the scanned color copy of the selected original Identity Document.
Step 6- Select the Course (Secondary or Senior Secondary) for which the Student intends to take admission.
Step 7- The Aadhaar number provided by you along with Name and Gender will be validated from the Aadhaar Issuing Authority. If any informationgiven in the Registration process does not match with Aadhaar Card then the Authentication Process will fail and the learner will not be allowed to continue to fill in the Admission Form.
Step 8- After successful Authentication of the data, the learner will be redirected to the Admission Form starting with the Basic details.
Step 9- Fill in the Name of the Applicant seeking admission in NIOS, Father’s Name and Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhaar Number or any valid govt. identity no., a valid Mobile Number, and a valid email address.
Step 10- Click on Generate OTP button to get One Time Password (OTP) on the Mobile Number and email address for authenticating both modes of communication.
Step 11- In the next section, fill in the optional details like Family Income, Qualification of Father and Mother etc.
Step 12- Select the subjects studied for the Board Examination. For every selected subject, specify the marks obtained in Theory and Practical exams.
Step 13- In the next Section, select the Study Centre. The student can select a maximum of 3 preferences.
Step 14- Review the application and make the necessary modifications.
Step 15- Make Payment.
Step 16- Application Form Filling process is completed.
- Recent Passport size colour Photograph.
- Signature of learner (preferably in Black Ink).
List of Documents required to fill the Application Form
Given below is the list of documents required for filling the online application form of NIOS 2019 Stream 1 Block 2:
- Valid identity proof (like Aadhaar Card or Passport or Ration card or etc.)
- Valid proof of Date of Birth (like Aadhaar Card with date of birth printed on it in the dd/mm/yyyy format, Birth Certificate etc.)
- A valid proof of Residence (like Aadhaar Card with complete address printed on it, valid Passport etc.).
- Address proof i.e. Aadhaar Card/Water Bill/Electricity Bill/Voter ID/Ration Card/Indian Passport/Statement of Operational Bank Account/Appointment Letter from the Employer on Printed Letter Head, if living in rented accommodation – copy of any proof of permanent address along with present Rented Agreement
- Class 8th marksheet (in case of secondary course) or class 10th marksheet (in case of senior secondary course)
- Social category/Caste certificate (in case the learner belongs to SC/ST/OBC social category).o Ex-serviceman certificate (in case he/she is an Ex-serviceman)
- Disability certificate (in case he/she is having any kind of disability)
- The minimum age to take admission in the Secondary Course is 14 years as on 31st January 2019 (born on or before 31/01/2005)
- A learner who has passed class VIII and has valid proof of attaining 14 years of age can apply for registration to the Secondary Course.
- A learner giving a self-certificate “I have studied enough to be able to pursue secondary course” is also eligible for admission to the Secondary Course.
- A learner who had studied at the secondary level can also seek admission in NIOS either to complete his course or to improve his performance.
- The minimum age to take admission in the Senior Secondary Course is 15 years as on 31st January 2019 (born on or before 31/01/2004)
- In order to take admission in the Senior Secondary course, the learner must have passed the Secondary course from a recognised Board.
National Institute of Open Schooling is a government initiative to provide education to students who can’t reach to school due to various reasons. NIOS provide study material in the for of written notes, audios and videos which make students eruditious through self study. NIOS provides the learner with option to choose any subject combination from the list of subjects offered.
For more information regarding NIOS 2019 Stream 1 Block 2: Download the Brochure
Official Website: Click here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.