Punjab State Education Board releases the model test paper or sample paper on its official website. The model question paper is like suggestive blueprints. PSEB releases the Model test paper for the class 03rd to class 12th. With the help of these question papers, candidates can get an idea about the questions that have been asked in the exams. The main aim of the sample papers is to bring clarity about the questionnaire. PSEB Model Test Paper is the mock test that is made as per the latest syllabus, guidelines, and blueprints issued by the Board every year. It is advised to the candidates to download the model paper as given below in the links for their preparation purposes.
PSEB Model Test Paper
For the preparation of the exam, it is important for the candidates to give mock test i.e. use this model paper and sample paper. These are considered as the practice set before you appear for the final one. While attempting these tests, they help to boost your confidence and overcome the mistakes. The links for the PSEB Model Test Paper for different classes are given here:
How can we use PSEB Model Paper ?
As PSEB releases the Model Paper classwise and chapter-wise, candidates can take the test according to their preparation. There are the following points you should consider during the mock test-
- Attempt those questions whose answer you know better.
- Try to solve the whole test in the given time.
- Do not try to use notes during the test.
- Try to use the diagram and flow chart if possible to make the answer in a representative manner.
- Check your answer key after the final submission of test or mock test.
Importance of Punjab State Education Board Sample Paper
The significance of PSEB Sample Paper is as given below-
- It brushing up your knowledge.
- By solving the question paper you can get overcome the fear of main examinations.
- You will learn how to solve paper in proper time i.e. you will learn time management during the exam hours.
- It rectifies your mistakes, so you can get sufficient time to make it correct and get to work on it.
Some tips to make full use of PSEB Sample Paper
- You should take the complete review of sample paper.
- Make a proper routine to solve the questions before 2-3 months of exam.
- Keep distance from all the distractions.
- After solving the complete set, check the answers and solving methods also for getting other solving methods.
- Make sure whatever you do, do it with full honesty.
About Punjab State Education Board
Punjab School Education Board is a school-based in Mohali, Chandigarh. It was founded in 1969 under a legislative act of the Government of Punjab. The main aim of PSEB is to make necessary arrangements for the ease conduct of public examination at the school level. It’s the parent organization is Secretary of School Education (Punjab). The current Education Secretary of the board is IAS Sh. Krishan Kumar who is sincerely committed to shaping the education system of Punjab by his pioneering Initiatives like ‘Padho Punjab’. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.PSEB boards having their multiple branches like Academic, Administration, Conduct, Establishment and many more.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.