Class Fifth Model Test Paper has been released by the Punjab State Education Board. Candidates can check the model test paper on the official website. The students who want to prepare for class 5th can refer to this page for preparation purposes. A model paper is given in the pdf format, which you can download and save easily for future purposes. Students should solve the model paper for brushing up their practice. If you want to test your preparation level then each candidate of that specified class should give the proper mock test or solve the Model Test Paper honestly. We have provided below the pdf formats of the sample paper, you can check it from below.
PSEB 5th Model Test Papers 2022 | Sample Paper
The model paper/sample paper has been released by PSEB on its official website. You can download it directly from the provided link, given below-
- EVS Term 2
- English Term 2
- Hindi 1st Language Term 2
- Hindi 2nd Language Term 2
- Maths Term 2
- Punjabi 1st Language Term 2
- Punjabi 2nd Language Term 2
- Urdu 1st Language Term 2
- Urdu 2nd Language Term 2
- Urdu First Language
- Urdu Second Language
- Hindi First Language
- Punjabi Second Language
- Hindi Second Language
How to use Model Paper?
Students need to keep in mind the following strategies for using the model paper –
- Take the complete overview of the sample paper first.
- Make a proper routine for solving the sample set for practice purposes.
- Do not peek into the solutions directly, only refer when you are unable to solve the questions.
- Make a habit to see those answers also which you have marked correct after completing the test, to get the new method of solving it.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.