Graphic Designing – The study of visual illustration having combination of thoughts and messages by mixing pictures, texts, symbols is known as Graphic Designing. It is actually the mode of communication through visual depictions. All the latest and modernized techniques in Graphic Designing such as grouping of typography, visual arts and the page layout techniques are used in the process.
Candidates who have cleared 10+2 with any stream are eligible for this course
The popular courses under it are as follows-
- Graduate Diploma Programme in Graphic Design
- BA Animation and Graphic Design
- Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design and Web Design
- Diploma in Graphic Designing
Colleges & Universities Offering Graphic Designing
The following colleges offer the course of Graphic Designing-
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
- IDC, IIT Bombay, Mumbai
- Delhi College of Art, Delhi
- Department of Design, IIT, Delhi
Note: Graphic Design Courses are also being offered by various reputed private institutions. Therefore, aspirants are advised to ensure the recognition and approved courses being offered by the Private Institutes/Colleges in this field prior to admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.