Food Technology is the study of food science in manufacturing safe, wholesome and nutritious food products. Training in Food technology gives adequate knowledge regarding the quality analysis of raw materials, packaging standards and methodology.
The eligibility criteria for Food Technology course is 10+2 education completed in the Science stream, from a recognized educational Board. Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology/ Home Science as the main subjects at the 10+2 level.
Popular course is as given:
- Diploma Course
- Bachelor in Science
- Master in Science
Colleges & Universities Offering Food Technology
Colleges and universities food technology are:
- Central Food Research Technological Research Institute, Karnataka
- University of Delhi
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- University of Calcutta, West Bengal
- University of Madras, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- The University of Bombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala
- Manipur University, Imphal, Manipur
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.