Food Science and Nutrition – It is the study of understanding the biological and chemical composition of food and how its preservation can affect the level of nutrition. Nutritionist, Diet Therapist, and Aerobic Consultant know the science of Food and Nutrition and integrate it with the production and consumption of food.
Candidates should have cleared 10+2 examination in any relevant stream .
The popular courses are given below-
- (B.Sc.) -Food Science and Nutrition
- (M.Sc.) -Food Science and Nutrition
- Ph. D
Colleges & Universities Offering Food Science and Nutrition
The following colleges and universitues offers this course-
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Banasthali Vidyapith, Tonk, Rajasthan
- CSA University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.