Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) held the class 12th Entrepreneurship (Code 066) paper on the sixth day of the board exam 2020 schedule, that is February 25, 2020. Now that the exam is over, question paper, its analysis / review, and proposed solutions are here. If you appeared in the class 12th board exam 2020 for EP, then you can go through this to gauge your exam performance or to just know the correct answers to quench your curiosity. Also, best of luck for your result!
CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Board Exam 2020 Solved Paper
We have now punblished the proposed answers to the CBSE board exam 2020 entrepreneurship exam. Here it is!
You Can Help 30 Lakh Students – Find Out How?!
Hi! This message is for all the teachers out there who are reading this. Do you know that 30 lakh students are appearing in the CBSE board exams? And each student is mightily worried about his/her results. While waiting for results, the one thing that helps alleviates their anxiety is the question paper solution.
If you are a teacher, then you can help all the 30 lakh students by publishing the solutions to the board exam question paper. To know how you can do that, (and renumeration for the same!), please contact [email protected]
Entrepreneurship – Paper Structure
|Section||Number of questions||Marks per question||Total marks|
Recommended For You
- 7 Critical Tips For English To Help You Score High, And Not Lose Marks
- CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Board Exam 2020 Solved Question Paper
- CBSE 12 Psychology Question Paper with Answers / Solutions 2020 [Code 037]
- 5 Ways CBSE Sample Papers Help You Score More Marks in CBSE 2020 Board Exams for Class 10th & 12th
- CBSE Topper Answer Sheet for Class 12 Board Exam 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- CBSE Board Exams 2020 Do’s and Don’ts, Dress Code – Most Important Guidelines For 30 Lakh Students!
What Did You Learn In Entrepreneurship?
The young generation is evolving. Career options that were lucrative a few years ago, no longer have the same charm for the youth. In this day and age, entrepreneurship is the most interesting avenue for exploration for all.
Be it due to the fact that now Indian entrepreneurs hit the international headlines daily, or the various schemes by the Indian government to promote entrepreneurship, entrepreneurs are quite aplenty in this nation.
Therefore, the course on entrepreneurship holds most value now than ever before. CBSE, through Entrepreneurship code 066, intends to imprart knowledge on the following aspects of the career.
In class 11, students learn:
- Entrepreneurship – What, Why and How
- An Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurial Journey
- Entrepreneurship as Innovation and Problem Solving
- Understanding the Market
- Business Arithmetic
- Resource Mobilization
And in class 12, they learn:
- Entrepreneurial opportunities
- Plentrepreneurial planning
- Enterprise marketing
- Enterprise growth strategies
- Business arithmetic
- Resource mobilization
What did you learn in this course? Do you think it was useful for you? Share in comments below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.