CBSE Class 10th Board Examination for Science is due to be held tomorrow i.e. March 04, 2020. Now, the students who are about to appear for the exams must be done with their syllabus and revision but there might be one thing which must be still left to revise and that are diagrams.
Diagrams are one of the most scoring questions in the Science Paper. Check this article to know about the list of the important topics that can be referred for tomorrow’s exam.
List of the Important Topics for Diagrams
- Structure of Brain: Proper structure of brain wherein, you have to mention the Forebrain, Midbrain and Hindbrain.
- Human Excretory System: In this diagram you have to show all the parts of the system which includes two kidneys, urethra, ureters etc.
- Human Digestive System: Here you have to show the full process of digestion. You have to mention the mouth, liver, gallbladder, stomach, pancreas, small and large intestine, liver etc.
- Structure of Heart: In this diagram, you have to show all the veins and arteries.
- Human Respiratory System: In this diagram, the students have to show the parts which help in respiration such as nasal cavity, pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, lungs etc.
- Human Male and Female Reproductive Organs: In these diagrams, you have to depict all the parts that all together make a reproductive system.
- Nutrition in Amoeba: The students have to show how food is digested by Amobea – an unicellular organism.
- Regeneration in Planaria and Hydra: Regeneration is the part of reproduction where a part of any organism is cut, and can produce other organisms. In this diagram you have to show the regeneration process in Planaria and Hydra.
- Structure of a Flower or Pollination in Flowers: Here you have to depict the structure of flowers with proper labelling. You have to draw and label parts like pistil, stamen etc.
- Verification of OHM’s Law / Circuit Diagram
- AC Generator
- DC Generator
- Human Eye
- Defects of Vision in Eye (Myopia or Hypermetropia)
- Refraction of Light through a Glass Prism
- Dispersion of White Light by Glass Prism
- Formation of Rainbow
- Refraction of Light through a Rectangular Glass Slab
- Atmospheric Refraction Effects
- Image Formation by Concave Mirror
Important Diagrams for Class 10 Science Exam
Structure of Brain
Human Excretory System
Structure of Heart
Human Digestive System
Human Respiratory System
Male Reproductive Organs
Female Reproductive Organs
Nutrition in Amoeba
Regeneration in Planaria
Regeneration in Hydra
Structure of a Flower or Pollination in Flowers
Verification of OHM’s Law / Circuit Diagram
Defects of Vision in Eye (Myopia)
Defects of Vision in Eye (Hypermetropia)
Refraction of Light through a Glass Prism
Dispersion of White Light by Glass Prism
Formation of Rainbow
Refraction of Light through a Rectangular Glass Slab
Atmospheric Refraction Effects
Image Formation by Concave Mirror
A Glimpse of CBSE Class 10 Science Marking Scheme
Check the distribution of questions in Class 10 Science paper.
|Section||Type of Questions||Marks|
|A: Ques 1-14||Objective Type Questions (1 markers)||20|
|B. Ques 15-24||Short Answer Type Questions (3 markers)||30|
|C. Ques 25-30||Long Answer Type Questions||30|
Quick Revision Tips for the Attempting the Questions with Diagrams
- Carry the proper stationery to attempt the question well and to avoid any chaos at the time of examination.
- Do the proper labelling of your diagram as the marks is not just for drawing the diagram but for doing the proper labelling.
- Draw the diagram neatly. Avoid erasing the diagram again and again.
- Draw the diagram from HB pencils as they are lighter in texture and do not leave any mark after erasing.
- You can use black / blue pen to write the parts of the diagram but use a pencil only to draw the structure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.