Indian Talent Olympiad Admit Card: Students, who apply for the ITO Olympiads, can obtain their admit card from their respective schools. International Talent Olympiad is going to conduct tests for all classes in the month of December. The exams for all the classes are conducted at the respective schools only. Admit card contains personal information such as name, father’s name, gender etc. along with exam venue and schedule. Candidates can check more information regarding Indian Talent Olympiad Admit Card by scrolling down this page.
Indian Talent Olympiad Admit Card
Admit Card is also known as the hall ticket. It is the key/pass to enter the examination hall. Without a proper and intact admit card, candidates are not allowed to enter the exam venue and sit for the test. The students can check the exam schedule of Indian Talent Olympiad below.
Pre Examinations Events Dates
|Filling of registration form, sending final student list, and payment of exam fees in DD format to Indian Talent Olympiad Office||30 Oct 2020|
|Receipt of Study Materials to schools which place order||Within 20 days of the receipt of the application form|
|Receipt of examination question papers and OMR answer sheets to all the registered schools||01 Dec 2020 – Slot 1 Exam|
25 Jan 2021- Slot 2 Exam
Examination Schedule for Indian Talent Olympiad 2020
|Name of Exam||Slot 1 Dates||Slot 2 Dates|
|International Science Olympiad (ISO)||7 Dec 2020||01 Feb 2021|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||8 Dec 2020||02 Feb 2021|
|English International Olympiad (EIO)||9 Dec 2020||03 Feb 2021|
|General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO)||10 Dec 2020||04 Feb 2021|
|International Computer Olympiad (ICO)||11 Dec 2020||05 Feb 2021|
|International Drawing Olympiad (IDO)||12 Dec 2020||06 Feb 2021|
|National Essay Olympiad (NESO)||9 Dec 2020||03 Feb 2021|
|National Social Studies Olympiad (NSSO)||10 Dec 2020||04 Feb 2021|
|International Spell E Olympiad (ISEO)||11 Dec 2020||05 Feb 2021|
Admit Card: Indian Talent Olympiad Admit Card will be available on indiantalent.org as per schedule.
Details in Indian Talent Olympiad Admit Card
After obtaining the admit card for the exam, the students must go through all the details present on it and look for any errors or typing mistakes. In case a discrepancy is found, one must immediately report the same to his/her school’s in-charge for the examination. Following details are usually present on Indian Talent Olympiad Admit Card.
- Name of the Student
- Father’s Name
- Date of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Documents to be carried along with the admit card
- Important instructions regarding exam
Important Instructions Regarding Indian Talent Olympiad Admit Card and Exam
Before appearing for the ITO exam, the students must make sure to verify all the details on the admit card. Along with it, certain other thing need to be taken care of before and during the exam. Check important instructions below.
- The candidates must not tamper with the admit card in any way. Torn/ damaged admit cards are not admissible. In such a case, entry to the candidate may be denied and he/she is barred from taking the exam.
- Check the list of documents to be carried on the exam day and bring along the same positively.
- Do not carry mobile phones, electronic watches or any other kind of electronic gadget.
- Avoid taking any eatables, any kind of textual material.
- Dress appropriately as recommended by the exam conducting body.
- Report to the exam centre well in advance.
- Mark answers in OMR sheet carefully and in the correct manner.
- Avoid damage to the OMR answer sheet.
- Submit the OMR sheet to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
Indian Talent Olympiad Exam Pattern
There is a fixed pattern of the examination followed for all the exams. Candidates can check the same from the points mentioned below.
- Mode of Exam: Tests for all classes and subjects are conducted offline.
- Type of Questions: Objective questions are asked in the exam.
- Language of Questions: Question paper is set in English only.
- Duration: Exam lasts for a total of 65 minutes.
- Marks per questions: 1 mark is awarded for each correct answer.
- Number of Questions: Check the table below.
|Class 1 to 4||35 Questions|
|Class 5 to 10||50 Questions|
- Section-wise Distribution: Each class’s exam has 2 sections. Section 1 comprises of subject-specific questions while section 2 comprises of logical reasoning, problem-solving and analytical questions. Check the division of questions below.
|Class||Section 1 Ques.||Section 2 Ques.|
|1 to 4||25||10|
|5 to 10||35||15|
Indian Talent Olympiad Result
The result is declared as per schedule on the official website of the International Talent Olympiad, indiantalent.org. Candidates can check their result by logging in using their roll numbers. For exams conducted at 2 levels, result of level 1 is used to shortlist candidates for the next round. The officials provide soft copy of OMR answer sheet and re-checking & re-evaluation facility within 20 days of result declaration only. These facilities can only be availed for Round 1 result only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.