Indian Talent Olympiad Admit Card – International Talent Olympiad (ITO), does not release Indian Talent Olympiad Admit Card for students. The exam is held in 2 different shifts i.e Slot 1 and Slot 2. The former i.e Slot 1 was conducted from December 4 to 15, 2020. The Slot 2 Indian Talent Olympiad exam is conducting from February 1-13, 2021. All the registered students should check their login id and password on the S.M.S section on their mobile phones. Scroll below to check out the dates, important instructions and much more.
Latest: Indian Talent Olympiad 2020 Exam Date for Slot 2 (February Cycle) has been. Scroll down to check it.
Indian Talent Olympiad Admit Card
The admit card for Indian Talent Olympiad is not published. Candidates can appear for their respective examination at any time of the day. Shown below are the important dates for the Pre Examinations Events
Pre Examinations Events Dates
|Last Date to apply for Slot 1||01 Dec 2020 – Slot 1 Exam|
|Last Date to apply for Slot 2||25 Jan 2021- Slot 2 Exam|
Examination Schedule for Indian Talent Olympiad 2020
|International Science Olympiad||Class 1 to 5||4 Dec 2020|
|International Science Olympiad||Class 6 to 10||5 Dec 2020|
|International Maths Olympiad||Class 1 to 5||7 Dec 2020|
|International Maths Olympiad||Class 6 to 10||8 Dec 2020|
|English International Olympiad||Class 1 to 5||9 Dec 2020|
|English International Olympiad||Class 6 to 10||10 Dec 2020|
|Genaral Knowledge||Class 1 to 5||11 Dec 2020|
|Genaral Knowledge||Class 6 to 10||12 Dec 2020|
|Computer & Essay||Class 1 to 10||14 Dec 2020|
|Social Studies & Drawing||Class 1 to 10||15 Dec 2020|
Exam schedule: February – Annual Olympiad (SLOT-2)
|International Drawing Olympiad (IDO)||Class 1 to 10||01.02.21|
|National Social Studies Olympiad (NSSO)||Class 1 to 10||01.02.21|
|International Computer Olympiad (ICO)||Class 1 to 10||02.02.21|
|National Essay Olympiad (NESO)||Class 1 to 10||02.02.21|
|General Knowledge International Olympiad (IGKO)||Class 1 to 4||03.02.21|
|General Knowledge International Olympiad (IGKO)||Class 5 to 10||04.02.21|
|English International Olympiad (EIO)||Class 1 to 4||05.02.21|
|English International Olympiad (EIO)||Class 5 to 10||06.02.21|
|International Science Olympiad (ISO)||Class 1 to 3||08.02.21|
|International Science Olympiad (ISO)||Class 4 to 6||09.02.21|
|International Science Olympiad (ISO)||Class 7 to 10||10.02.21|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 1 to 3||11.02.21|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 4 to 6||12.02.21|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Class 7 to 10||13.02.21|
Details in Indian Talent Olympiad Admit Card
After obtaining the admit card for the exam, the students must go through all the details present on it and look for any errors or typing mistakes. In case a discrepancy is found, one must immediately report the same to his/her school’s in-charge for the examination. Following details are usually present on Indian Talent Olympiad Admit Card.
- Name of the Student
- Father’s Name
- Date of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Documents to be carried along with the admit card
- Important instructions regarding exam
Important Instructions Regarding Indian Talent Olympiad Admit Card and Exam
Before appearing for the ITO exam, the students must make sure to verify all the details on the admit card. Along with it, certain other thing need to be taken care of before and during the exam. Check important instructions below.
- The candidates must not tamper with the admit card in any way. Torn/ damaged admit cards are not admissible. In such a case, entry to the candidate may be denied and he/she is barred from taking the exam.
- Check the list of documents to be carried on the exam day and bring along the same positively.
- Do not carry mobile phones, electronic watches or any other kind of electronic gadget.
- Avoid taking any eatables, any kind of textual material.
- Dress appropriately as recommended by the exam conducting body.
- Report to the exam centre well in advance.
- Mark answers in OMR sheet carefully and in the correct manner.
- Avoid damage to the OMR answer sheet.
- Submit the OMR sheet to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
Indian Talent Olympiad Exam Pattern
There is a fixed pattern of the examination followed for all the exams. Candidates can check the same from the points mentioned below.
- Mode of Exam: Tests for all classes and subjects are conducted offline.
- Type of Questions: Objective questions are asked in the exam.
- Language of Questions: Question paper is set in English only.
- Duration: Exam lasts for a total of 65 minutes.
- Marks per questions: 1 mark is awarded for each correct answer.
- Number of Questions: Check the table below.
|Class 1 to 4||35 Questions|
|Class 5 to 10||50 Questions|
- Section-wise Distribution: Each class’s exam has 2 sections. Section 1 comprises of subject-specific questions while section 2 comprises of logical reasoning, problem-solving and analytical questions. Check the division of questions below.
|Class||Section 1 Ques.||Section 2 Ques.|
|1 to 4||25||10|
|5 to 10||35||15|
Indian Talent Olympiad Result
The result is declared as per schedule on the official website of the International Talent Olympiad, indiantalent.org. Candidates can check their result by logging in using their roll numbers. For exams conducted at 2 levels, result of level 1 is used to shortlist candidates for the next round. The officials provide soft copy of OMR answer sheet and re-checking & re-evaluation facility within 20 days of result declaration only. These facilities can only be availed for Round 1 result only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.