Chandigarh Govt School Class 11th Admission 2021: Department of Education of Chandigarh Administration is offering admission to class 11 in various Government schools of UT of Chandigarh. The display of the common merit list will be on 25th August 2021 at 11 am. School wise/streamwise allotment list is available now. A complete streamwise merit list and common merit list has been released at chdeducation.gov.in. Allotment of schools and streams is made based on marks obtained in class 10 exams and preferences submitted by the applicants. Get to know more details about Chandigarh Govt School Class 11th Admission 2021 from this page.
Latest – Chandigarh Govt School Class 11th Admission 2021 Meri list will be released on August 25, 2021. Scroll down to check it.
Chandigarh Govt School Class 11th Admission 2021
Admissions are offered in various Model and Non-medal Government Schools of both Co-educational and Girls only type. The admissions are made according to the schedule released by the Chandigarh Education Department. It is published below for the ease of candidates.
Schedule for Chandigarh Govt School Class 11 Admission 2021
|Registration starts||19 Aug 2021|
|Last date to register and pay fee||19 Aug 2021|
|Display of common merit list||25 Aug 2021|
|Submission of objections by email||25 – 26 Aug 2021|
|Display of allotment of schools and streams||31 Aug 2021|
|Deposit of fee and verfication of documents||31 Aug to 02 Sep 2021|
|Commencement of classes||04 Sep 2021|
Chandigarh Govt School Class 11th Admission 2021 Seat Allotment
The seat allotment list will be uploaded on chdeducation.gov.in as per the schedule given above. This list contains the name of candidates and school & stream allotted to them. A student is admitted to one school and one stream only. The allotment of seats is done in accordance with the following:
- Position in Common Merit list
- Order of preference of school and stream
- Availability of seats in a particular school
After the publication of seat allotment, candidates have to log in and take a print out of the Admission Form. This form, duly signed by the candidate and the parents have to be submitted along with the already filled in Registration Form in the school where the candidate has been allotted a seat. The student is required to get his/her documents verified and pay the admission fee in the allotted institution.
Chandigarh Govt School Class 11th Admission 2021 Merit List
A Common Merit List is prepared on the basis of marks in the following subjects: English, Maths, Social Science, General Science and Language II.
Check Merit List: Students can check the complete common merit list at chdeducation.gov.in.
- If a candidate opted for another language in addition to English, the language subject in which the student has scored higher marks is considered.
- If Language II is not offered by the school board, marks obtained in any other subject are taken into consideration.
- For Open School Examination, marks of any 5 subjects based on which student has been declared passed are considered.
Tie-Breaker: Following method is used to resolve cases where 2 or more candidates have same total marks. Firstly, method under “1st tie” is considered. If tie exists after that, “Subsequent Tie” is considered. In case of further tie, seniority in age is preferred.
Chandigarh Govt School Class 11th Admission 2021 Application Form
Interested candidates can register themselves through the official website of the Education Department, Chandigarh. Applications are only available online. There is no provision for offline registration/application for admission to 11th in the Government School of UT of Chandigarh.
Apply Online: Click here to register and create an account for 10+1 admission.
Application form has been over now!
How to Apply?
Step 1: Using the link provided above, register and create login.
Step 2: Submit the registration fee using an online mode of payment.
Step 3: Link the fee using link online payment next day after 11 am.
Step 4: Login using the link given above and provide student details, marks and preferences in the online form.
Step 5: Submit and download the application form. Also, take a print out of this form and keep it secure. It has to carried at the time of reporting in the allotted school.
Application Fee: Rs 130 is the fee amount to be paid online using Internet banking, credit card or debit card.
– Candidates who have passed class 10 from a board other than CBSE have to upload scanned copy of 10th marksheet. Class 10 CBSE pass-outs of 2020 are not required to submit class 10 marksheet.
– There is only 1 registration form all the streams (Science, Commerce, Humanities Or Skill Courses). Helpdesks have been set up in 20 schools for the assistance of candidates.
Chandigarh Government School Class 11th Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Class XI admission in Govt. Sr. Secondary Schools of Chandigarh, following eligibility criteria must be met.
- The students must pass 10th (Matriculation) Examination CBSE or any other recognized Board.
- The candidates having compartment in class 10 are admitted provisionally until he/she passed the first chance of compartment exams. However, admission will be cancelled if he/she fails to pass the exam.
Chandigarh Government School Class 11th Admission 2021 Seat Reservation
The reservation of seats for various categories of candidates is made as per the following.
|Wards of defense personnel||05%|
|Wards of Freedom Fighters||02%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||1 additional seat per section|
|Muslim Girls||10 seats in Skill Courses in |
GSSS-45 & GSSS ManimajraTown
|Hockey Academy (Boys)||11 seats in GMSSS-37 D|
|Hockey Academy (Girls)||02 seats in GGMSSS-18|
Chandigarh Govt School Class 11th Admission 2021 Schools and Streams
- Click here to check all the participating schools along with address, school code and School type.
- Click here to check the streams offered along with stream codes.
Stream-wise list of Schools
Official Website: chdeducation.gov.in
For more information on Chandigarh Govt School Class 11th Admission 2021, Download Prospectus.
Leave a Reply