NCO 2016 – 2017 1st Level Result is declared after the successful conduction of examination. During 2016-17, the first Round of NCO exam has been held on 13 Oct and 20 Oct 2016 at participating schools. Check Your NCO Result Here.
- The Result of 2nd Level Olympiads has been declared.
16th NCO Result 2016 – 2017
16th NCO Result 2016 – 2017 Result has been declared after the successful conduction of examination. The direct link to check 16th NCO Result 2016 is also posted on this page.
Check 16th NCO Level 2 Result 2016 here – Click Here to check 16th NCO 2nd Level Result 2016.
Check 16th NCO Level 1 Result 2016 here – Click Here to check 16th NCO 1st Level Result 2016.
Note : To view individual result candidate need to enter the Roll No. in this format – School Code – Class Number – RollNo. e.g. AN0001-04-001
NCO Answer key
- Answer Keys of NCO are available HERE.
2nd Level Qualification Criteria
Students fulfilling either of the following 3 criteria will qualify for 2nd level Olympiads exams:
- Top 5% of students, class wise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due priority to marks scored in different sections will be given.
- Zone wise/State wise top 25 rank holders from each class.
- Class topper, where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam, & scores at least 50% marks. In case of sectionwise registrations, Class toppers will be from each section where participation in each section exceed 25 nos.
2nd level exam will be held for Cyber, Science & Mathematics Olympiads (NCO, NSO & IMO) for students from class 3 onwards. In case two or more students score same total marks, ranks will be awarded to student scoring higher marks in sections accorded higher priority, as under.
NCO Section Wise Priority
|2||Computer & Information Technology|
|3||Logical & Analytical Reasoning|
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded same rank.
Criteria of Ranking in 2nd Level
In case of level 2 exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria:
Total Marks scored in level 2 exam.
In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on following criteria:
- Marks scored in sections in level two exam accorded higher priority.
- Total marks scored in Level one exam.
- Marks scored in sections, in level one exam, accorded higher priority.
In case two or more students score same marks under all the categories above, they will be awarded the same rank.