National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Book for Class XII
Chemistry has made a profound impact on the society. It is intimately linked to the well-being of human kind. The rate of advancements in chemistry is so high that curriculum developers continuously look for strategies to cope with these advancements. Also, the students have to be inspired to be the future leaders who would make fundamental contributions. This textbook is a sincere effort in this direction. The structure of the textbook, presented in two parts, comprises of sixteen Units.
NCERT Class XII Chemistry Book Part I and Part II are given below.
Chemistry Part I
- Chapter 1 – The Solid State
- Chapter 2 – Solutions
- Chapter 3 – Electrochemistry
- Chapter 4 – Chemiscal Kinetics
- Chapter 5 – Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6 – General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chapter 7 – The p Block Elements
- Chapter 8 – The d and f Block Elements
- Chapter 9 – Coordination Compounds
Chemistry Part II
- Chapter 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11 – Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 12 – Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13 – Amines
- Chapter 14 – Biomolecules
- Chapter 15 – Polymers
- Chapter 16 – Chemistry in Everyday Life
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.