NCERT Class XII Chemistry: Chapter 8 – The d and f Block Elements
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Book for Class XII
Chapter: Chapter 8 – The d and f Block Elements
After studying this Unit, you will be able to
- learn the positions of the d– and f-block elements in the periodic table;
- know the electronic configurations of the transition (d-block) and the inner transition (f-block) elements;
- appreciate the relative stability of various oxidation states in terms of electrode potential values;
- describe the preparation, properties, structures and uses of some important compounds such as K2Cr2O7 and KMnO4;
- understand the general characteristics of the d– and f–block elements and the general horizontal and group trends in them;
- describe the properties of the f-block elements and give a comparative account of the lanthanoids and actinoids with respect to their electronic configurations, oxidation states and chemical behaviour.
Class XII NCERT Chemistry Text Book Chapter 8 The d and f Block Elements is given below
|« Previous||Next »|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.