MP Board 12th Result 2020 – The results will be published online on the official website, mpresults.nic.in. The candidates can check the results of MP Board class 12th from the official website. The result will be announced for the academic as well as vocational courses. The link to check the MP HSSC Result 2020 will also be provided in this page. To know the MP 12th Result 2020 the candidates just need to submit their Roll Number & Application Number. Check more details about MP 12th Result 2020 from this page.
MP Board 12th Result 2020
The result of MP Board class 12th is announced in the month of May, 2020. Candidates can check their result online to know the score obtained in board examination which will be an important factor in determining your choice of studies for the future. Expected date of declaration of results is given below:
|Commencement of Examination||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Last date of examination||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of May 2020|
Result: MP Board 12th Result 2020 will be announced at mpresults.nic.in
Instructions to check MP 12th Result 2020
There are some specific instructions which are required to be followed by the candidates in order to check the MP Board 12th Result 2020. Along with the direct link that will be provided above to check the result as well the steps provided below, the candidates can check their results with ease. The steps to be followed are as follows.
- The candidates must click on the link which is given above on this page.
- The candidates shall then enter their Roll number & Application No. in the box provided on the page.
- Then the details must then be submitted by pressing the SUBMIT button.
- The result page shall then appear on the screen.
- Candidates can view or download/print it for future reference.
Details required to check the result
In order to check the MPBSE Results, the candidates would need nothing but the roll number & application number that was used in the exams. It will be printed on the admit card and can be seen from the same.
Details Available on MP Board 12th Result
On the result, the candidates can see various information. The details contain the particulars about the exams and related to the students. So, here, you can check the details from here:
- Board’s Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Enrollment Number
- Parent’s Name
- Subject Code
- Subject Name
- Marks in the Individual Subject
- Total Obtained Marks
- Result Status
MP 12th Result 2020– Re-checking / Re-evaluation
After the MP 12th Board 2020 Result is out, the candidates can apply for the re-checking/re-evaluation for their results. The necessary details are as follows.
- The candidates need to apply separately for re-checking or re-evaluation.
- The time limit to apply for re-checking and re-evaluation is 21 days.
- The candidates must pay a fee according to the subject he/she applies for.
- More details on the same shall be posted here later