MP Board 12th Result 2021 – Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary education (MPBSE) will declare the MP 12th Result 2021 on July 29, 2021 at mpresults.nic.in. The candidates can check the results of MP Board class 12th from the official website. MP Board 12th Exam has been cancelled now. The result usually announces for academic as well as vocational courses. The link to check the MP HSSC Result 2021 has also been provided on this page. To know the MP 12th Result 2021 the candidates just need to submit their Roll Number & Application Number. Check more details about MP 12th Result 2021 from this page.
– MP 12th Result 2021 will be declared on July 29. Stays visit this page for more update.
– School Education Department, MP has updated the 12th evaluation process on Twitter. Check more details below the image.
MP Board 12th Result 2021
Candidates can check their results online to know the score obtained in board examination which will be an important factor in determining your choice of studies for the future. Expected date of declaration of results is given below:
|Commencement of Examination||Cancelled|
|Last date of examination||Cancelled|
|Declaration of result||29 Jul 2021|
Latest News on MP Board 12th Result 2021
29 July 2021 – MPBSE MP Board Class 12th Result 2021 Declared, 100% Passed – Link, Statistics Available. Read More
29 July 2021 – MPBSE 12th Results 2021 Today; Steps to check at MPBSE Mobile, Fastresult App Explained. Read More
29 July 2021 – MP 12th Result 2021 Out Today; How To check at mpresults.nic.in, mbpse.nic.in and other websites. Read More
27 July 2021 – MP Board 12th Result 2021 Date, Time, 7 Website Links Announced by MPBSE. Read More
29 June 2021- MP Board 12th Result 2021: MPBSE Has Released Evaluation Criteria, Check Here. Read More.
MP Board Class 12th Exam 2021 Cancelled Notice
- Click here to check exam cancelled notice in pdf format.
Instructions to check MP 12th Result 2021
There are some specific instructions which are required to be followed by the candidates in order to check the MP Board 12th Result 2021. Along with the direct link that will be provided above to check the result as well the steps provided below, the candidates can check their results with ease. The steps to be followed are as follows.
- The candidates must click on the link which is given above on this page.
- The candidates shall then enter their Roll number & Application No. in the box provided on the page.
- Then the details must then be submitted by pressing the SUBMIT button.
- The result page shall then appear on the screen.
- Candidates can view or download/print it for future reference.
Details required to check the result
In order to check the MPBSE Results, the candidates would need nothing but the roll number & application number that was used in the exams. It will be printed on the admit card and can be seen from the same.
Details Available on MP Board 12th Result
On the result, the candidates can see various information. The details contain the particulars about the exams and related to the students. So, here, you can check the details from here:
- Board’s Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Enrollment Number
- Parent’s Name
- Subject Code
- Subject Name
- Marks in the Individual Subject
- Total Obtained Marks
- Result Status
MP 12th Result 2021– Re-checking / Re-evaluation
After the MP 12th Board 2021 Result is out, the candidates can apply for the re-checking/re-evaluation for their results. The necessary details are as follows.
- The candidates need to apply separately for re-checking or re-evaluation.
- The time limit to apply for re-checking and re-evaluation is 21 days.
- The candidates must pay a fee according to the subject he/she applies for.
- More details on the same shall be posted here later
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.