MP Board 12th Result 2018 – The candidates can now able to check the results of MP Board class 12th. The results is published online on the official website, mpresults.nic.in. The result is announced for the academic and vocational courses. The link to check the MP HSSC Result 2018 has also been provided in this page. To know the MP 12th Result 2018, the candidates just need to submit their Roll Number & Application Number. Check more details about MP 12th Result 2018 from this page.
MP Board 12th Result 2018
The result of MP Board class 12th is announced on May 14, 2018. Candidates can check their result online to know the score obtained in board examination which will be an important factor in determining your choice of studies for the future. Date of declaration of results is given below:
|Commencement of Examination||01 Mar 2018|
|Last date of examination||03 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of result||14 May 2018|
As the results are declared for MP Board class 12th 2018, the direct link to access the same is available on this page.
Result: Click Here to check the MP Board 12th Result 2018.
Official website: www.mpresults.nic.in
Instructions to check MP 12th Result 2018
There are some specific instructions which are required to be followed by the candidates in order to check the MP Board 12th Result 2018. Along with the direct link that is provided above to check the result as well the steps provided below, the candidates can check their results with ease. The steps to be followed are as follows.
- The candidates must click on the link which is given above on this page.
- The candidates shall then enter their roll number & Application No. in the box provided on the page.
- The details must then be submitted by pressing the SUBMIT button.
- The result page shall then appear on the screen.
- The same must then be viewed or downloaded/printed for future reference.
Details required to check the result
In order to check the MPBSE Results, the candidates would need nothing but the roll number & application number that was used in the exams. It will be printed on the admit card and can be seen from the same.
MP 12th Result 2018 – Re-checking / Re-evaluation
After the MP 12th Board 2018 Result is out, the candidates can apply for the re-checking/re-evaluation for their results. The necessary details are as follows.
- The candidates need to apply separately for re-checking or re-evaluation.
- The time limit to apply for re-checking and re-evaluation is 21 days.
- The candidates must pay a fee according to the subject he/she applies for.
- More details on the same shall be posted here later