MP 12th Result 2017
MP 12th Result 2017 – The candidates can now check the result of MP 12th class 2017. The result has been announced for the academic and vocational courses. The link to check the MP HSSC Result 2017 has been provide below on this page. To know the MP 12th Result 2017, the candidates just need to submit their Roll Number. Check more details about MP 12th Result 2017 from this page.
MP Board 12th Result 2017
The Result of MP Board Class 12th was announced on May 12, 2017. The Madhya Pradesh Board of School Education declared it on 10:30 am for the academic and vocational courses. The candidates who appeared in the MP Board Class 12th Annual Examination can check the Result on the official website as well as using the direct link provided below.
Instructions to check MP 12th Result 2017
There are some specific instructions which are required to be followed by the candidates in order to check the MP Board 12th Result 2017. Along with the link given above to check the result as well the steps provided below, the candidates can check their results with ease. The steps to be followed are as follows.
- The candidates must click on the link that is given above on this page.
- The candidates shall then enter their roll number in the box provided on the page.
- The roll number must then be submitted by pressing the SUBMIT button.
- The result page shall then appear on the screen.
- The same must then be viewed or downloaded/printed for future reference.
Details required to check the result
In order to check the MPBSE Results, the candidates would need nothing but the roll number that was used in the exams. It will be printed on the admit card and can be seen from the same.
MP 12th Result Statistics (Last Year)
- Madhya Pradesh State Combined Statistics
- Madhya Pradesh State Govt. & Non-Govt. Schools Statistics
- Division wise Statistics
MP 12th Result 2017 – Re-checking / Re-evaluation
After the MP 12th Board 2017 Result is out, the candidates can apply for the re-checking/re-evaluation for their results. The necessary details are as follows.
- The candidates need to apply separately for re-checking or re-evaluation.
- The time limit to apply for re-checking and re-evaluation is 21 days.
- The candidates must pay a fee according to the subject he/she applies for.
- More details on the same shall be posted here later
MP 12th Result 2017 – Important Dates
- Date of exam: 1 March 2017 – 31 March 2017
- Date of result: May 2017