13th IMO Admit Card 2019 for the exam will be issued by the Science Olympiad Foundation as per the schedule. 13th IMO Olympiads will be held on as per the schedule for all students (from class one to class twelve) for Level-1. Approximately 500 centers are being finalized across the globe for conducting the exams. Students must reach allotted centers at allotted day and time to write the Olympiads. The detailed information regarding 13th IMO Admit Card 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
13th IMO Admit Card 2019 – 2020
Admit cards for the 13th IMO Admit Card 2019-20 will be issued at www.sofworld.org. The admit card will be uploaded on the website as per the schedule. Students can directly download IMO Admit Card online or from the link which will be provided below.
|Admit Card release on||To be announced|
|13th IMO (1st Level) Exam||05 Dec and 17 Dec 2019|
Admit Card: The admit card for IMO 2019 will release on the official website i.e., www.sofworld.org
- Students must report at the allocated exam centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Students will be allowed in the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencement of exam to enable them settle down and fill in their particulars in the OMR sheet.
- Students will not be allowed entry in the exam hall 10 minutes after commencement of exam. No extra time will be provided to such candidates to complete the exam.
- Students may leave the exam hall only after completion of exam time. Students will not be allowed to leave the exam hall while the exam is in progress, without the permission of the invigilator.
- Students will be given 60 minutes to complete the exam.
How to Download Admit Card for IMO?
- Go to www.sofworld.org .
- Click On “1st Level Admit Card” button in sidebar
- Select IMO
- Enter the Roll Number. It should be entered as SchoolCode-ClassCode-RollNo
- Click “Download and Print Admit Card”
- Admit Card & Guidelines will be generated and shown on your screen.
The admit cards carry details of venue and time of exam.
Students may collect their admit cards (in duplicate) by either of the above modes, paste their color passport size photographs on both copies and get them attested (signed & stamped) by school authorities.
Students must carry both copies of admit cards to the test center, where one copy will be retained by the center. Student may not be allowed to appear in the Olympiad in the absence of an attested admit card with photograph.
Instructions to students after downloading admit card
Students must report at the allocated exam center at least 30 minutes before commencement of exam. Students will be allowed in the exam hall 15 minutes before commencement of exam to enable them settle down and fill in their particulars in the OMR sheet.
Student will not be allowed entry in the exam hall 10 minutes after commencement of exam. No extra time will be provided to such candidates to complete the exam. Student may leave the exam hall only after completion of exam time. Student will not be allowed to leave the exam hall while the exam is in progress, without the permission of the invigilator.
Examination Pattern and Scheme
The International Mathematics Olympiad invites students from classes 1st to 12th to participate and excel at International level. The competition is in two levels.
Level 1: The first level of the test is organized in the respective schools of the participants during school hours.
|CLASS||TOPIC/ SECTION||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS PER QUESTION||TOTAL MARKS|
|1st to 4th||Logical Reasoning||10||1||10|
|5th to 12th||Logical Reasoning||15||1||15|
Level 2: The Level 2 is conducted for students of class 3 to class 12. The qualifiers to the second round would include the following:
|Class||Section||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|3 & 4||Mathematics||30||1||30|
|5 to 12||Mathematics||45||1||45|