14th IMO Admit Card 2020 – 2021 for the exam will be issued by the Science Olympiad Foundation as per the schedule. 14th IMO Olympiads will be held on as per the schedule for all students (from class 1 to class 12) for Level-1. Level 2 is conducted for Class 3 to Class 12 students. Students must reach allotted centres on allotted day and time to write the Olympiads. The detailed information regarding 14th IMO Admit Card 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: 14th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) 2020 – 2021 Exam Dates have been revised. Scroll down to check the revised dates.
14th IMO Admit Card 2020 – 2021
Admit cards for the 14th IMO Admit Card 2020-21 will be issued at sofworld.org. The admit card will be uploaded on the website as per the schedule. Students can directly download IMO Admit Card online or from the link which will be provided below.
|Admit Card release on||To be announced!|
|14th IMO (1st Level) Exam||01 Dec 2020 – Date 1|
Admit Card: The admit card for IMO 2020 will release on the official website i.e., sofworld.org
How to Download Admit Card for IMO?
- Go to sofworld.org .
- Click On “1st Level Admit Card” button in the sidebar
- Select IMO
- Enter the Roll Number. It should be entered as School Code, Class Code, Roll No.
- Click “Download and Print Admit Card”
- Admit Card & Guidelines will be generated and shown on your screen.
The admit cards carry details of venue and time of exam.
Students may collect their admit cards (in duplicate) by either of the above modes, paste their colour passport size photographs on both copies and get them attested (signed & stamped) by school authorities.
Students must carry both copies of admit cards to the test centre, where one copy will be retained by the centre. Student may not be allowed to appear in the Olympiad in the absence of an attested admit card with photograph.
Instructions to students after downloading admit card
- Students must report at the allocated exam centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Students will be allowed in the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencement of exam to enable them to settle down.
- Students will not be allowed entry in the exam hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the exam. No extra time will be provided to such candidates to complete the exam.
- Students may leave the exam hall only after completion of exam time. Students will not be allowed to leave the exam hall while the exam is in progress, without the permission of the invigilator.
- Students will be given 60 minutes to complete the level 1 exam.
Examination Pattern and Scheme
The International Mathematics Olympiad invites students from classes 1st to 12th to participate and excel at International level. The competition is in two levels.
Level 1: The first level of the test is organized in the respective schools of the participants during school hours.
|Class||Topic/Section||No. of Question||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|1 – 4||Logical Reasoning||10||1||10|
|5 – 12||Logical Reasoning||15||1||15|
Level 2: The Level 2 is conducted for students of class 3 to class 12. The qualifiers to the second round would include the following:
|Class||Topic/Section||No. of Question||Mark Per Question||Total Marks|
|3 – 4||Mathematics||30||1||30|
|5 – 12||Mathematics||45||1||45|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.