Get here NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics Chapter 12. These NCERT Solutions for Class 12 of Physics subject includes detailed answers of all the questions in Chapter 11 – Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter provided in NCERT Book which is prescribed for class 12 in schools.
Book: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Class: 12th Class
Chapter: Chapter 11 – Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 11 – Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
(a) maximum frequency, and
(b) minimum wavelength of X-rays produced by 30 kV electrons.
|« Previous||Next »|
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics All Chapters
- Chapter 1 – Electric Charges And Fields
- Chapter 2 – Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance
- Chapter 3 – Current Electricity
- Chapter 4 – Moving Charges And Magnetism
- Chapter 5 – Magnetism And Matter
- Chapter 6 – Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7 – Alternating Current
- Chapter 8 – Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 9 – Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
- Chapter 10 – Wave Optics
- Chapter 11 – Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
- Chapter 12 – Atoms
- Chapter 13 – Nuclei
- Chapter 14 – Semiconductor Electronics Materials Devices And Simple Circuits
- Chapter 15 – Communication Systems
We hope that our NCERT Solutions for 12 Physics helped with your studies! If you liked our NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics, please share this post.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 All Subjects
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.