iOS Syllabus and Sample Paper Question Paper for class 12 are released on the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and check the syllabus and sample paper. Sample paper is available in pdf format. Candidates do not need any login credentials to download the sample paper. Also, sample paper for class 12 is provided on this page for the ease of the candidates. Students must check the sample paper before applying for the same. It helps the candidates to know about the exam pattern of the exam. Scroll down to get syllabus and sample paper question paper for class 12 from this page.
iOS Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Class 12
Sample question paper along with the answers are given on this page. Candidates can use the sample paper for analyzing and get to know about the difficulty level of the exam. Silverzone International Olympiad of Science (iOS) Syllabus and Sample Question Paper for Class 12 is given below:
- Physics – Electrostatics l Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems
- Chemistry – Solid State l Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetic, Surface Chemistry, Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Organic Compounds Containing Halogens (Haloalkanes and Haloarenes), Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen (Alcohols), Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids), Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen (Amines), Amides, Cyanides, Isocyanides, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Reasoning and Aptitude – Reasoning and Aptitude
- Biology – Reproduction in Living Organisms, Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants, Reproduction in Human, Reproductive Health, Principles of Inheritance and Variation, Molecular Basis of Inheritance, Evolution, Human Health and Disease and role of microbes in Human Welfare, Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production, Biotechnology: Principles, Processes and its Applications: Ecology, Ecosystem & Environment Issues.
- Mathematics – Relation and function, Inverse trigonometric function, Matrics and Determinants. Limits and continuity, Differentiation, Application of derivatives, Integration, Application of integral, Differential equation, Vectors, 3D, Linear programming, Probability, Applied mathematics, Mathematical reasoning
Sample Paper for 2020 – 2021
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.