Permanent effect (Hyper Conjugation)
- It is a permanent electron displacement effect.
- Hyper conjugation is also called as “No bond “Resonance
- More alpha C – H bond, more will be the no bond resonating structure (Hyper conjugation)
- More alpha (C – H) bond more will be the stability of free radical.
- It is a neutral species.
- It has one unpaired electron that is why it is paramagnetic in nature.
(Unpaired electron stays perpendicular to the plane that is why not counted while calculating the hybridization of Free Radical)
Stability of Free Radical:
- Its stability can be determined with the help of Hyper Conjugation as well as Resonance effect
Allylic Free Radical:
|« Click Here for Previous Topic||Click Here for Next Topic »|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.