ISC Result 2017 – Class 12th board results are announced by ISC (Indian School Certificate Examination). Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has declared ISC 12th Result 2017 in online mode. Students can check ISC 2017 result by logging in with UID.
The candidates who have appeared for the exam from 30 January to 26 April 2017 and will attain the pass standard in four or more subjects including English and attain a pass grade in SUPW and Community Service will be awarded passing certificates, Supplementary pass certificates such as character certificate, migration certificate, transfer certificate and provisional statement of marks from the concerned school. The passing marks for each subject in 2017 has been decided to be 40% . This means that the candidates will have to obtain at least 40 marks out of 100 to be able to be declared pass in the coming results.
Latest – ISC 12th Result 2017 has been declared on 29th May, 2017, at 03:00 PM. Access link below to check it.
Check Here – Click Here to check ISC 12th Result 2017.
Instructions for re-check
Students who appeared for exam this year and got ISC 12th Result 2017 can apply for recheck of subject grades. They can send request to Council online.
Fees applicable for re-checking, per subject, is Rs 1000.The Online Recheck portal will be available for 7 days from the date of declaration of results.
The accuracy of a subject grade awarded will be checked on request, in one or more subjects, provided that the Head of the School/candidate submits the application online. Applications for recheck must be submitted online and must be received at the Council’s office within the stipulated time.
The recheck will be restricted to checking whether: –
- All the answers have been marked.
- Mistake lies in marks totalling for each question in subject and then transferring marks correctly onto first cover page of answer booklet.
- As mentioned by student, continuation sheets attached to answer booklet are intact.
- Board will revise marks if error is found after rechecking.
Head of school or student will get communication about revised marks.
How to apply for recheck for ISC Result 2017?
- Register online
- Add Recheck request
- Pay fees
The students can check their ISC 12th board exam result from this page as well. We have provided link for the students using which they can download their results. The candidates will need to enter their UID and course details to get their result. The candidate will have to reach the site at cisce.org where they can see and print their results as well. The candidate will be required to take a printout of the page when the results are announced.
ISC 12th Exam Result
The results as it was already suggested that it is announced on the official website at cisce.org where the candidates can enter their course name and their UID number so that that they can get their results instantly. To be declared pass in the exam the candidate will need to get at least 40 out of 100 in each subject including English subject. The exam takers who are declared passed in the exams will be issued passing certificates, transfer certificate, migration certificate, character certificate etc. from the concerned school. The provisional certificate and other certificates must be obtained by the candidates within 1 month of the result announcement.
Please see the steps to know how to download the results.
Steps to check results are listed below :–
- Visit the site at cisce.org.
- Click on the above link to check result.
- Click on the link of ISC 12th Result 2017.
- Enter Your course, UID and Click “show result”
- Result will be displayed on your computer Screen.
- Print your “ISC 12th Class Result”
NOTE-Check the image to know what things are needed to get the results
Instructions for downloading the 12th ICSE results
The candidates will be able to check their 12th ISC result by entering their Course Code, Candidate UID and the Captcha as shown in the image. Now click on the “Show Result” icon if you want to check your results. Click on the “Print Result” icon to get the Print. The ISC 2017 12th Examination Result will be based on the external examination which is conducted at the end of Class XII and on Socially Useful Productive Work and Community Service, evaluated internally by the School.
ISC Result Analysis
|Total candidate who appeared for the ISC examination||73,633|
|Pass Percentage ISC 2017||96.56|
|Girls who appeared for the ISC Examination||33,930|
|Girls passed in ISC||33,161|
|Boys appeared for ISC Examination||39,703|
|Boys passed in ISC||37,872|
The table clearly shows that the total number of students who appeared for the exam are larger in number from male category, but the number of girls passed were more than the number of boys who passed the examination. Even though the number of students who appear for the exam are lesser in number that the number of boys who appear for the exam still the number of girls who pass the exam are much more than the number of boys who pass the exam. Clearly in ISC, girls have done better than Boys.
Another Important Analysis
The number of schools that presented candidates in India & Abroad for the ISC Examination is 988.
Number of Boys unsuccessful in ISC is 1,831 and Number of Girls unsuccessful in ISC is 769.
The pass percentage in the ISC Examination was as follows:-
According to the last year data available from the official website, the stats are as follows:-
- English 99.50%; Bengali 99.84%; Hindi 99.51%; Economics 90.15%; Commerce 95.52%; Accounts 92.30%; Mathematics 90.67%; Physics 96.69%; Chemistry 98.51%; Biology 98.14%; Computer Science 99.64%;
- The ICSE Examination has been conducted in 57 written subjects of which 22 are Indian languages and 9 are foreign languages.
- The ISC Examination has been conducted in 50 written subjects of which 16 are Indian languages, 5 are foreign languages and 3 are classical languages.
- For ICSE in India, the Southern region has the best pass percentage i.e. 99.64% followed by the Western region (99.64%), Eastern region (98.22%) & Northern region (97.85%). Abroad, ICSE has achieved 100%.
- For ISC in India, the Southern Region has the best pass percentage i.e. 98.97%, followed by Western Region (97.99%), Northern Region (96.01%) and Eastern Region (96.31%). Abroad, ISC has achieved pass percentage of 100%
ISC – Special Category Statistics
- 2676 Scheduled Caste candidates took the examination, achieving a pass percentage of 94.17%
- 2705 Scheduled Tribe candidates took the examination, achieving a pass percentage of 92.68%
- 8681 Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates took the examination, achieving a pass percentage of 95.76%
- Special Difficulty cases for ISC such as Dyslexia cases were 168 (9 candidates obtained above 90%); Visually Challenged cases were 14 (2 candidates obtained above 90%) and 0 candidates took their examinations in the Hospitals
- The Council for the Eighth year successfully conducted the centralized evaluation of answer scripts for the ISC Examinations.
- ISC had 543 centralized evaluation centres across the Country.
- The ISC Examination Mark Sheets and Pass Certificates will reach the schools latest by 2nd June 2017.
ALL THE BEST FOR THE RESULTS!
If you have any queries regarding ISC Result 2017 (ISC Class 12th Result 2017), please ask in comments below.