Jharkhand NMMS 2017 – 18
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi is conducted the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Scheme Examination 2017 – 18 for class VIII students in November at various centres in Jharkhand. Jharkhand NMMS application form, admit card, exam date, result date and other information are mentioned below.
Schedule for the Jharkhand NMMS 2017-18 is given below.
|Last date of submission of application form||25 Sep 2017|
|Date of examination||05 Nov 2017|
|Result||to be announced|
The Answer key for the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) has been released. Candidates can check the same through the links provided below.
Offical Answer Key:
Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi (www.jac.nic.in). Interested candidates can also download the application form from the mentioned below link.
- Application Process is over now…!!
The completed application forms in all respect should through concern school along with the prescribed fee to this office on or before the last date. The forms received after the last date shall not be accepted/entertained at any cost. Students belongs to SC/ST, OBC are requested to submit their caste certificate (Attested Copy) along with application form.
- General students : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST students : Rs. 50/-
Eligibility to appear in the examination
- Any regular student of class VIII in academic session 2016-17 can appear provided he/she has secured 55% or more marks in aggregate in Class VII relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/PCG.
- The student should be studying in Govt. Schools.
- The parental income of the candidate should be less than Rs. 1,50,000/- per year (Income certificate issued by Tehsildar/Mamletdar must be attached in original).
Admit card will be provided by principal to the students. Examination centre is mentioned on the admit card of the students.
The pattern of written examination will be as follows. The examination will comprise of two parts, namely-
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
|Test Type||Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90||90|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90||90|
For more details of Jharkhand NMMS 2017-2018 – Download Official Notification.
Jharkhand NMMS 2016 – 17
Question Paper & Answer Key
The Answer Key for Jharkhand NMMS for both MAT and SAT has been released officially. Candidates can check the same as provided below.