Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020 : Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the Application Form for admission into the Novodaya Vidayala. The Application Form has been released in the online mode. No other mode of application form will be accepted except online mode. Students are required to go through all the details like how to fill the application form and eligibility criteria carefully before filling up the application form. The interested student can apply from the official website or the direct link of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020 i.e. provided on this page.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020
The process for submission of the application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through the online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility, etc will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results. The important dates regarding Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|The last date for the online application form||15 Sep 2019|
|Exam date||Phase 1 – 11 Jan 2020 at 11.30 A.M.
Phase 2 – 11 Apr 2020 at 11.30 A.M.
Apply Online: Click Here to register for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020.
How to Apply
The Application form for admission to Class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is self-explanatory. However, the following guidelines may be specifically kept in view by the students and their parents/guardians.
- Please read the Prospectus carefully. Fill in complete information after ensuring that the candidate fulfills all the prescribed requirements such as date of birth within the specified range (May 01, 2007 to April 30, 2011 – both days are inclusive), schooling in classes III, IV & V in the recognized institution(s). (Govt. / Govt. Aided / Recognized / NIOS)
- Carefully fill the certificate to be uploaded along with the application form with regard to category i.e. General, SC, ST, OBC &Divyang. If it is found at the time of admission that a candidate has opted SC/ST though he/she does not actually belong to SC/ST community, his/her selection is liable to be canceled. Same is applicable for cases like rural category candidates, etc.,
- Mention the date of birth in figures as well as in words. Write correct Date of Birth as per school records. In case, if it is observed at a later stage that the Date of Birth of the candidate does not match with the school records the candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Permanent identification marks which can be identified clearly shall be mentioned in the Application Form by the candidate.
- Signature of both, the candidate and the father/guardian should be uploaded while applying for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test.