Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2021 : Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has been released the Application Form for admission into the Novodaya Vidayala. The Application Form is released in the online mode. No other mode of application form is accepted except online mode. Students are required to go through all the details like how to fill the application form and eligibility criteria carefully before filling up the application form. The interested student can apply from the official website or the direct link of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2021 i.e. provided on this page.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2021
Will send you update by SMS and Mail
The process for submission of the application for JNV Selection Test 2021 has been simplified through the online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through navodaya.gov.in Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility, etc will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results. The important dates regarding Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2021 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|The last date for the online application form||15 Dec 2020|
|Exam date||10 Apr 2021|
- Click Here to apply for for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2021.
How to Apply
The Application form for admission to Class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is self-explanatory. However, the following guidelines may be specifically kept in view by the students and their parents/guardians.
- Please read the Prospectus carefully. Fill in complete information after ensuring that the candidate fulfills all the prescribed requirements such as date of birth within the specified range (May 01, 2008 to April 30, 2012 – both days are inclusive), schooling in classes III, IV & V in the recognized institution(s). (Govt. / Govt. Aided / Recognized / NIOS)
- Carefully fill the certificate to be uploaded along with the application form with regard to category i.e. General, SC, ST, OBC &Divyang. If it is found at the time of admission that a candidate has opted SC/ST though he/she does not actually belong to SC/ST community, his/her selection is liable to be canceled. Same is applicable for cases like rural category candidates, etc.,
- Mention the date of birth in figures as well as in words. Write correct Date of Birth as per school records. In case, if it is observed at a later stage that the Date of Birth of the candidate does not match with the school records the candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Permanent identification marks which can be identified clearly shall be mentioned in the Application Form by the candidate.
- Signature of both, the candidate and the father/guardian should be uploaded while applying for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test.
The eligibility criteria for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2021 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Only the candidates from the district concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission. However, if the district where JNV is opened is bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligibility for admission into JNVST, in case a new Vidyalaya is not started in the newly bifurcated district as yet.
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before May 01, 2008 and after Apr 30, 2012 (Both dates are inclusive). This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to theScheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST). In case of doubtful cases of overage in comparison to the age recorded in the certificate, they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of the age. The decision of the medical board will be treated as final.
- A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2020-21 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or ‘ B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission. A school will be deemed recognized if it is declared so by the Government or by any other agency authorized on behalf of Government. Schools where students have obtained ‘ B’ certificate under National Institute of Open Schooling should have accreditation of NIOS. A candidate must successfully complete Class-V in the session 2020-21. Actual admission in Class-VI for the session 2021 -22 will be subject to the mentioned condition.
- A Candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. / Govt. aided/recognized school spending one full academic session each year in a school located in rural area.
- Candidates passing ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling on or before September 30, 2020 are also eligible to write admission test provided they are in the prescribed age group. The rural status of a child from National Institute of Open Schooling will be decided on the basis of a certificate to be issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate of the District indicating that the child has been residing in rural areas for the last three years. Students studying under the above scheme and residing in urban and notified areas are not eligible for obtaining seat in rural quota.
- Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before September 15, 2020 is not eligible to apply. No candidate is eligible to appear in the selection test for the second time, under any circumstances.
For Rural Candidates
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats will be filled from the urban areas of the district.
- A candidate seeking admission under the rural quota must have studied in Classes-III, IV and V completing full academic session from the Government/ Government Aided/Government recognized school(s) located in rural areas. However, the candidate should study full academic session in Class-V from the same district where admission is sought.
- Candidates studying under the schemes of National Institute of Open Schooling should produce their rural status certificate issued by District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer.
For Urban Candidates:
A candidate who has studied in a school located in an urban area even for a single day of session in Class-III, IV, and V will be considered as an urban candidate. Urban areas are those which are so defined in 2011 census or through a subsequent Government notification. All other areas will be considered as rural.
For Transgender Candidates:
No separate reservation for transgender category candidates is provided and they will be included in Boys category for reservation purpose, under various sub-categories such as Rural, Urban, SC, ST and Divyang.
For Last Year JNVST 2020, Candidates can watch the video for exam details in Hindi.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.