Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2019: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the Application Form for admission into the Novodaya Vidayala. The Application Form has been released in the online mode. No other mode of application form will be accepted except online mode. Students are required to go through all the details like how to fill the application form and eligibility criteria carefully before filling up the application form. The interested student can apply from the official website or the direct link of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2019 i.e. provided on this page.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2019
The process for submission of the application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results. Click the link given below to apply.
|The last date for online application form|
|Last date for submission of Application through Phase-II||17 Dec 2018, 24:00 Hrs|
|Downloading of submitted application form||19 Dec 2018 onwards|
|Exam date||06 April 2019|
Application Process is over..!!
Login: Click here to log in and download the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2019.
How to Apply
The Application form for admission to Class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is self explanatory. However, following guidelines may be specifically kept in view by the students and their parents/guardians.
- Please read the Prospectus carefully. Fill in complete information after ensuring that the candidate fulfills all the prescribed requirements such as date of birth within specified range (01.05.2006 to 30.04.2010 – both days are inclusive), schooling in classes III, IV & V in recognized institution(s). (Govt. / Govt. Aided / Recognized / NIOS)
- Carefully fill the self declaration certificate to be produced for uploading the application form with regard to category i.e. General, SC, ST, OBC & Divyang. In case at the time of admission, it is found that a candidate has opted SC/ST though he/she does not actually belong to SC/ST community, his/her selection is liable to be cancelled.
- Mention the date of birth in figures as well as in words. Write correct Date of Birth as per school records. In case, if it is observed at a later stage that the Date of Birth of the candidate does not match with the school records the candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Permanent identification marks which can be identified clearly shall be mentioned in the Application Form by the candidate.
- Signature of both, the candidate and the father / guardian should be uploaded while applying for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test.