Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2018
The process for applying for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Detailed and intensive verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc will be done for successful candidates as per the procedure provided below.
- The eligible candidates along with his /her parent/guardians may approach Common Service Centre along with duly filled in certificate from the Head Master of School where the candidate is studying in Class V. The format of certificate may be downloaded from Samiti website www.nvshq.org The sample of format is enclosed.
- In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain `B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he / she is seeking admission.
How to submit an Application Form?
The application for JNV Selection Test 2018 is being processed through Common Service Centre of Ministry of IT, Govt. of India. Common Service Centre has a wider range with 2.6 lac centres across the country virtually covering every village. As per the MOU with NVS, Common Service Centre will be charging Rs 35/-(Rupees thirty five only) to be paid by the parent/ candidate towards service charge to upload the application form per candidate
|The last date for uploading online application in the office of Common Service Centre|
Guidelines to Fill the Application Form
The Application form for admission to Class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is self explanatory. However, following guidelines may be specifically kept in view by the students and their parents/guardians.
- Please read the Prospectus carefully. Fill in complete information after ensuring that the candidate fulfills all the prescribed requirements such as date of birth within prescribed range (1.5.2005 to 30.4.2009) schooling in classes III, IV & V in recognized institution(s). (Govt. / Govt. Aided / Recognized / NIOS).
- Carefully fill the self declaration certificate to be produced for uploading the application form with regard to category i.e. General, SC, ST, OBC & Divyang. In case at the time of admission, it is found that a candidate has opted SC/ST though he/she does not actually belong to SC/ST community, his/her selection is liable to be cancelled.
- Mention the date of birth in figures as well as in words. Write correct Date of Birth as per school records. In case, if it is observed at a later stage that the Date of Birth of the candidate does not match with the school records the candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Permanent identification marks which can be identified clearly shall be mentioned in the Application Form by the candidate.
- Signature of both, the candidate and the father / guardian should be uploaded while applying for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test.
- The last date of submission of online Application Form in the office of Common Service Centre is 25th November 2017 for test to be conducted on 10th February, 2018 (Summer Bound JNVs) as well as test to be conducted on 8 th April 2018 (Winter Bound JNVs) & 9 th June, 2018 (Extreme Winter Bound JNVs).
Caution : Application Form is liable to rejection if columns are left blank or the entries are incomplete. Applicants should ensure that they fulfill all the prescribed requirements of education, age and of special categories (like SC/ST/Divyang) area (Urban/Rural) wherever applicable. If any information given in the original application form is found to be false / incorrect on subsequent verification, even after the selection of the candidate, the admission is liable to be cancelled and the decision of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will be final and binding. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Such admissions, if any obtained by any candidate on the basis of false certificate / declaration / information shall not only be cancelled but Samiti also reserves the right to recover the expenditure incurred on a student during his/her entire stay in a Vidyalaya.