JNVST 2019 Admit Card will be issued by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti after the successfully completion of the application process. Candidates registere successfully will be able to download from the official website. The admit card will be made available with effect from 1st March 2019 on application portal which shall be downloaded free of cost by the candidates/parents before the conduct of JNVST. Candidates will not be allowed in the examination center without a valid JNVST admit card.
JNVST 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will have to report to the exam center as per the details mentioned on the admit card. No request for change of center will be entertained once the center has been allotted to the candidate. The table below comprises of the exam dates for JNVST exam sessions and the schedule.
|Issuance of Admit Card||01 Mar 2019|
|Date of Selection Test||06 April 2019|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available here or you can download it from the official website i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in.
Centre for Examination
Each candidate shall appear for the selection test at the examination center allotted to him/her as indicated on the Admit Card. No candidate is permitted to appear from any other center. No request for change of center will be entertained. No candidate can appear in the selection test without proper Admit Card. Admit card may be downloaded from the website of NVS, HQ – www.navodaya.gov.in
Important Instructions For JNVST 2019
Here are a few instructions that the candidates should keep in mind about the selection test. Please refer to the pointers listed below. It is mandatory that the candidates carry their admit cards on the day of exam.
- Candidates should reach the exam center as per the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall/ room after 30 minutes of the commencement of the selection test.
- Candidates should read the instructions printed on the test booklet.
- Students should ensure that the test booklet distributed to them is in the language they had opted for.
- The candidate should not spend too much of time on a particular question.
- Securing qualifying marks in each of the three sections is essential.
- The total time would be two hours without any break.
Composition of the Test
The selection test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 am to 01:30 pm and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks. 15 Minutes additional time is allowed for reading the instructions. Hence, the candidates have to report latest by 11:00 AM on 6th April 2019.
|Section||Number Of Question||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60|