JNVST 2018 Admit Card will be issued by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Candidates who have registered successfully will be able to get it from the Common Service Centres. The admit card for Summer Bound JNVST to be conducted on the scheduled date, can be obtained from Common Service Centre. The admit cards for the bounds (Summer, Winter and Extreme Winter bound) JNVST to be conducted on April 21, 2018, respectively can be obtained from the scheduled date. Common Service Centre will be charging a nominal fee of Rs 10 for collecting the admit card per candidate, which is to be paid by the parent/candidate. Candidates will not be allowed in the examination center without a valid JNVST admit card.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) is conducted to grant admission to eligible students in the various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). At present, there are 660 Vidyalayas that are sanctioned in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. Out of which 626 are functioning. Candidates can get complete details about JNVST 2018 Admit Card on this page.
JNVST 2018 Admit Card
Candidates will have to report to the exam center as per the details mentioned on the admit card. No request for change of center will be entertained once the center has been allotted to the candidate. The table below comprises of the exam dates for JNVST exam sessions and the schedule according to which the candidates can collect their admit cards for the exams from the Common Service Center.
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Selection Test
(Summer, Winter and Extreme Winter bound)
|21 Apr 2018|
The admit card can be collected from the office of Common Service Centre. For more details regarding JNVST 2018 Admit Card / Common Service Centres visit official website www.nvshq.org.
Important Instructions For JNVST 2018
Here are a few instructions that the candidates should keep in mind about the selection test. Please refer to the pointers listed below. It is mandatory that the candidates carry their admit cards on the day of exam.
- Candidates should reach the exam center as per the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall/ room after 30 minutes of the commencement of the selection test.
- Candidates should read the instructions printed on the test booklet.
- Students should ensure that the test booklet distributed to them is in the language they had opted for.
- About one minute may be needed to answer each question. Therefore, the candidate should not spend too much of time on a particular question.
- Securing qualifying marks in each of the three sections is essential.
- The total time would be two hours without any break.
- Only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen is to be used to write on the answer sheet. Candidates should bring their own ballpoint pens. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
- No change in the answer once written is allowed. Overwriting, cutting and erasing on the Answer Sheet is also not allowed.
- There will be a bell after every 30 minutes.
Languages For JNVST 2018
The selection test for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is conducted in 21 languages. Candidates will have to fill their preferred language in the application form.
|Language of the Examination|
|Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, English, Garo, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Khasi, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Mizo, Oriya, Punjabi, Sindhi (Arabic), Sindhi (Devanagari), Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Nepali.|
Exam Scheme For JNVST 2018
The exam scheme for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test 2018 is listed below for the reference of the candidate. The selection test will be of 2 hours duration. It will be an objective type exam with 3 sections. A total number of 100 questions will be asked in the exam. The maximum marks that the candidates can score in the test is 100. There will be no negative marking for any incorrect response.
|Section||Number Of Question||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||50||50||60|