JNVST 2018 Admit Card will be issued by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Candidates who have registered successfully will be eligible to download their admit cards. They will be able to download their admit cards from the office of Common Service Center. The admit card for Summer Bound JNVs to be conducted on February 10, 2018 can be obtained from Common Service Centre from January 15, 2018. The admit cards for the winter & extreme winters JNVs to be conducted on April 8, 2018 and June 9, 2018 respectively can be obtained from March 23, 2018. Common Service Centre will be charging a nominal fee of Rs 10 for downloading the admit card per candidate, which is to be paid by the parent/candidate. Candidates will not be allowed in the examination center without a valid JNVST admit card.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) is conducted to grant admission to eligible students in the various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). At present, there are 660 Vidyalayas that are sanctioned in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. Out of which 626 are functioning. Candidates can get complete details about JNVST 2018 Admit Card on this page.
JNVST 2018 Admit Card
Candidates will have to report to the exam center as per the details mentioned on the admit card. No request for change of center will be entertained once the center has been allotted to the candidate. The table below comprises of the exam dates for JNVs exam sessions and the schedule according to which the candidates can download their admit cards for the exams from the Common Service Center .
|Event||Exam Date||Dates For Downloading Admit Card|
|Summer Bound JNVs||10 Feb 2018||15 Jan 2018|
|Winter Bound JNVs||08 Apr 2018||23 Mar 2018|
|Extreme Winter Bound JNVs||09 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available at www.nvshq.org.
Important Instructions For JNVST 2018
Here are a few instructions that the candidates should keep in mind about the selection test. Please refer to the pointers listed below.It is mandatory that the candidates carry their admit cards on the day of exam.
- Candidates should reach the exam center as per the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall 30 minutes after the test has already begun.
- Candidates should read the instructions printed on the test booklet.
- Students should ensure that the test booklet distributed to them is in the language they had opted for.
- Candidates should not spend too much time in answering one question.
- Students should score the minimum qualifying marks in each section of the test.
- Candidates should not indulge into unfair practices.
- Only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen is to be used to write on the answer sheet. Candidates should bring their own ballpoint pens. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
- No change in the answer once written is allowed.
- There will be a bell after every 30 minutes.
Languages For JNVST 2018
The selection test for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is conducted in 21 languages. Candidates will have to fill their preferred language in the application form. To know the 21 languages available for the test refer to the list below.
|Language of the Examination|
|Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, English, Garo, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Khasi, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Mizo, Oriya, Punjabi, Sindhi (Arabic), Sindhi (Devanagari), Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Nepali.|
Exam Scheme For JNVST 2018
The exam scheme for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test 2018 is listed below for the reference of the candidate. The selection test will be of 2 hours duration. It will be an objective type exam with 3 sections. A total number of 100 questions will be asked in the exam. The maximum marks that the candidates can score in the test is 100. There will be no negative marking for any incorrect response.
|Section||Number Of Question||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||50||50||60|