JNVST 2019 Results is expected to be announced in the last week of May 2019 as confirmed by the Vidyalaya itself. Results will be available in offline as well as online mode. For the students who want to see the results offline can visit the offices of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya , District Education Officer, District Magistrate, Deputy Commissioner and Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region. Candidates can see the result from the admission portal also. The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya concerned, will also inform the selected candidates through an SMS on the registered mobile number followed by a speed post.
Selected candidates will be granted admission in the various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). JNV is a co-educational residential school. Presently there are JNVs are spread in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. Candidates can get complete details about the JNVST 2019 Results on this page below.
JNVST Result 2019
Marks obtained by the candidates in the test is not communicated. It should be noted that there is no provision of re-evaluation of the answer scripts as the results are assessed using technological aid and suffice measures are taken for assessing the results. Merely, getting selected through the selection test does not mean that the candidate has secured their admission in JNVs. Only after proper documents and certificate verification, the candidate will be granted the admission in JNVs. The table below enlists all the important details and their schedules for the JNVST 2019 season bound sessions. Please refer to the table below to track all the events.
|Date of Selection Test||06 Apr, 2019|
|Result||Last week of May, 2019|
Result: Result will be announced soon on the official website www.nvshq.org.
Important Information Regarding JNVs 2019 Admissions
We have listed some important information regarding the JNVs admission and selection process that the candidates should be aware about are listed below for your reference.
- Selection in the test will not vest any right on the candidate to secure admission into the JNV. At the time of seeking actual admission, each selected candidate will have to produce all relevant certificates, as prescribed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Until admission, the selection is provisional only. Candidates are advised to apply for TC from parent school only after the verification of documents and confirmation of admission by respective JNV.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Marks obtained by candidates (both selected and not selected) in the test are not communicated.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation of the answer scripts or re-totaling of marks, since the result is processed through computer and sufficient care is taken to ensure accuracy through various checks in processing the result.
- It may also be noted by the candidates and their parents/guardians that under the scheme of NVS, students of a JNV located in Hindi speaking State may have to be migrated to another JNV in Non-Hindi Speaking State and vice-versa for one academic year when the students are promoted to Class IX. In case of refusal by the students selected for migration, continuation of study of such students in JNV will not be allowed.
- The candidates and their parents/guardians may note that the children selected on the basis of the Test will be admitted only in the JNV located in the district from where they are studying in class V and appearing at the JNVST. Under no circumstances, the selected candidate will be given admission to any other JNV. No request for shifting of students on account of medium of instruction in the JNV concerned, shifting of parents/guardians to other district(s) / State(s) etc. will be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) will have to produce a certificate of the Caste/Tribe at the time of seeking admission, if selected. Such certificate should be obtained from the competent authority before 15th April of the year of seeking admission so that it may be submitted to the Principal of JNV concerned at the time of verification of document. For example, candidates seeking admission during 2019-20 should get the certificate on or before 15th April 2019.
- Candidates applying for admission under Rural Category will have to produce a certificate to the effect that the school(s) where candidates studied classes III,IV and V is located in Rural Area.
- Candidates belonging to the Divyang category (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped) if selected will have to produce a medical certificate signed by Chief Medical Officer of the District concerned at the time of admission in appropriate format.
- Candidates belonging to transgender category will have to submit a certificate from the competent authority prescribed by the concerned State Govt. with regard to their gender. No reservation is made for this category.