JNVST 2018 Results will be announced by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The results for the different sessions will be announced separately once the exam for that session has been conducted successfully. The results for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test 2018 will be announced in both online and offline modes. The result will be displayed in the offices of the concerned authorities as well as on the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The Principal, of the concerned Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, will also inform the selected candidates through registered post.
Selected candidates will be granted admission in the various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). JNV is a co-educational residential school. Presently there are JNVs are spread in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. Candidates can get complete details about the JNVST 2018 Results on this page below.
JNVST 2018 Results
Marks obtained by the candidates in the test is not communicated.It should be noted that there is no provision of re-evaluation of the answer scripts as the results are assessed using technological aid and suffice measures are taken for assessing the results. Merely, getting selected through the selection test does not mean that the candidate has secured their admission in JNV. Only after proper documents and certificate verification will the candidate be granted admission in the JNV. The table below enlists all the important details and their schedules for the JNVST 2018 season bound sessions. Please refer to the table below to track all the events.
|Date of Selection Test
(Summer, Winter and Extreme Winter bound)
|21 Apr 2018|
|Result||To be announced|
Result: Candidates can check their JNVST 2018 Results on www.nvshq.org.
Important Information Regarding JNVST 2018 Admissions
We have listed some important information regarding the JNV admission and selection process that the candidates should be aware about are listed below for your reference.
- Candidates selected will be granted admission only in the JNV located in the district from which they have appeared for the exam.
- Student of a JNV situated in a Hindi speaking state may have to migrate to another JNV in a Non-Hindi speaking state for one academic year when the students are promoted to Class IX. In case if the candidate selected for migration refuses to migrate , continuation of such students in JNV will not be allowed.
- At the time of admissions candidates belonging to SC/ST will have to produce their caste certificates.
- Candidates belonging to the divyang category will have to produce their medical certificates.
- Candidates belonging to transgender category can seek admission in the district in which they have studied till in Class V on regular basis.