JNVST 2020 Results – Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2020 will be checked from navodaya.gov.in. It will also available in offline mode, at the offices of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, District Education Officer, District Magistrate, Deputy Commissioner and Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region. The candidate will be selected as per the result of JNVST 2020 gets admission in various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). JNV is a co-educational residential school. Presently there are JNVs are spread in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. Candidates can get complete details about the JNVST 2020 Results on this page below.
JNVST Result 2020
Marks obtained by the candidates in the test are not communicated only the qualifying status is announced. It should be noted that there is no provision of re-evaluation of the answer scripts. Merely, getting selected through the selection test does not mean that the candidate has secured their admission in JNVs. Only after proper documents and certificate verification, the candidate will be granted admission in JNVs. The table below enlists all the important details and their schedules for the JNVST 2020 season bound sessions. Please refer to the table below to track all the events.
|Date of Selection Test||11 Jan 2020 (Phase 1)
11 Apr 2020 (Phase 2)
|Result||Mar 2020 (Phase 1)
May 2020 (Phase 2)
Result: JNVST Result 2020 will be available on the official website: www.navodaya.gov.in
हिंदी में पढ़े: जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय रिजल्ट
Important Information Regarding JNVST 2020 Admissions
We have listed some important information regarding the JNVST admission and selection process that the candidates should be aware of are listed below for your reference.
- Selection in the test will not vest any right on the candidate to secure admission into the JNV. At the time of seeking actual admission, each selected candidate will have to produce all relevant certificates, as prescribed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Until admission, the selection is provisional only. Candidates are advised to apply for TC from parent school only after the verification of documents and confirmation of admission by respective JNV.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Marks obtained by candidates (both selected and not selected) in the test are not communicated.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation of the answer scripts or re-totaling of marks since the result is processed through computer and sufficient care is taken to ensure accuracy through various checks in processing the result.
- It may also be noted by the candidates and their parents/guardians that under the scheme of NVS, students of a JNV located in Hindi speaking State may have to be migrated to another JNV in Non-Hindi Speaking State and vice-versa for one academic year when the students are promoted to Class IX. In case of refusal by the students selected for migration, a continuation of the study of such students in JNV will not be allowed.
- The candidates and their parents/guardians may note that the children selected on the basis of the Test will be admitted only in the JNV located in the district from where they are studying in class V and appearing at the JNVST. Under no circumstances, the selected candidate will be given admission to any other JNV. No request for shifting of students on account of medium of instruction in the JNV concerned, shifting of parents/guardians to other districts (s) / State(s), etc. will be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) will have to produce a certificate of the Caste/Tribe at the time of seeking admission if selected. Such certificate should be obtained from the competent authority before March 30 of the year of seeking admission so that it may be submitted to the Principal of JNV concerned at the time of verification of document. For example, candidates seeking admission during 2020-21 should get the certificate on or before March 30, 2020
- Candidates applying for admission under Rural Category will have to produce a certificate to the effect that the school(s) where candidates studied classes III, IV and V are located in Rural Area.
- Candidates belonging to the Divyang category (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped) if selected will have to produce a medical certificate signed by Chief Medical Officer of the District concerned at the time of admission in an appropriate format.
- Candidates belonging to the transgender category will have to submit a certificate from the competent authority prescribed by the concerned State Govt. with regard to their gender. No reservation is made for this category.