Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2017 – Announced
Result of the Selection Test
The result of JNV Selection Test 2017 has been announced for the for admission in class VI session 2017-2018. The result is displayed on website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti at the address www.nvshq.org. The Result for the selection test is declared according to the region of the candidates. The direct link to check the Result of JNV Selection Test 2017 is provided below.
Check JNV Selection Test Result 2017
- List of selected candidates from Bhopal Region – Check here
- List of selected candidates from Pune and Shillong Region – List 1 | List 2
- List of selected candidates from Jaipur and Patna Region – Check here
- List of selected candidates from Hyderabad Region – Check here
- List of selected candidates from Lucknow Region – Check here
- List of selected candidates from remaining districts of Chandigarh, Lucknow, Jaipur, Patna, Hyderabad and Pune Region – Check here
- List of selected candidates from Budaun – Click here
Hard copies of the result are already dispatched by CBSE to respective JNVs directly. Preparation for the admission may be started with the data uploaded in the website but admission is to be confirmed as per the signed hard copy sent by CBSE.
You are requested to make arrangement to verify the list of selected candidates with reference to the information in respective original applications at JNV level and then to inform the parents of the selected candidates.
NOTE: The Result of the following JNVs has been declared separately.
Selection and Admission
- Selection in the test will not vest any right on the candidates to secure admission into the JNV. At the time of seeking actual admission, each selected candidate will have to produce all relevant certificates, as prescribed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Until admission, the selection is provisional.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Marks obtained by candidates (both selected and unselected) in the test are not communicated.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation of the answer scripts. Since the result is processed through computer and sufficient care is taken to ensure accuracy through various checks in processing the result, no request for re-totaling of marks will be entertained.
- It may also be noted by the candidates and their parents/guardians that under the scheme of JNVs, students of a JNV located in Hindi speaking State may have to be migrated to another JNV in Non-Hindi Speaking State and vice-versa for one academic year when the students are promoted to Class IX. In case of refusal from the students selected for migration, continuation of such students in JNV will not be allowed.
- The candidates and their parents/guardians may note that the children selected on the basis of the Test will be admitted only in the JNV located in the district from where they are appearing at the JNVST. Under no circumstances, the selected candidate will be given admission to any other JNV. No request for shifting of students on account of medium of instruction in the JNV concerned, shifting of parents/guardians to other district(s) State(s) etc. will be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) will have to produce a certificate of the Caste/Tribe at the time of seeking admission, if selected. Such certificate should be procured from the competent authority before 15 May, of the year of seeking admission so that it may be submitted to the Principal of concerned JNV at the time of admission.
- Candidates belonging to the disabled category (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped) if selected will have to produce a medical certificate signed by Chief Medical Officer of the District concerned at the time of admission.
- Candidates belonging to the disabled category (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped) can seek admission in the district in which they are studying in Class V on regular basis at the time of applying for JNVST or their native district where his/her parents are residing.
- Candidates belonging to transgender category can seek admission in the district in which they are studying in Class V on regular basis at the time of applying for JNVST. They will have to submit a certificate from the competent authority prescribed by the concerned State Govt. with regard to their gender. No reservation is made for this category.