JNVST 2019 Results – Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2019 can be checked from navodaya.gov.in. It is also available in offline mode, at the offices of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, District Education Officer, District Magistrate, Deputy Commissioner and Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region. The candidate selected as per the result of JNVST 2019 gets admission in various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). JNV is a co-educational residential school. Presently there are JNVs are spread in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. Candidates can get complete details about the JNVST 2019 Results on this page below.
JNVST Result 2019
Marks obtained by the candidates in the test is not communicated only the qualifying status is announced. It should be noted that there is no provision of re-evaluation of the answer scripts. Merely, getting selected through the selection test does not mean that the candidate has secured their admission in JNVs. Only after proper documents and certificate verification, the candidate will be granted the admission in JNVs. The table below enlists all the important details and their schedules for the JNVST 2019 season bound sessions. Please refer to the table below to track all the events.
|Date of Selection Test||06 Apr 2019|
|Result||26 May 2019|
- Click here to check JNVST Result 2019 for Class 6.
- Click here to check the result of Class VI JNVST 2019- Regional Office Shillong.
- Click here to check the result of class VI JNVST 2019- Regional Office Chandigarh.
- Click here to check the result of Class VI JNVST 2019- Regional Office Pune.
- Click here to check the result of Class VI JNVST 2019- Regional Office Patna.
- Click here to check the result of Class VI JNVST 2019- Regional Office Hyderabad.
- Click here to check the result of class VI JNVST 2019- Regional Office Bhopal.
- Click here to check the result of Class VI JNVST 2019- Regional Office Lucknow.
- Click here to check the result of Class VI JNVST 2019- Regional Office Jaipur.
हिंदी में पढ़े: जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय रिजल्ट
Please note that official website is not working properly due to heavy traffic. If you are are unable to view the result. Please try again after some time
- Click Here to Check Class 9th Lateral Entry Selection List.
Important Information Regarding JNVs 2019 Admissions
We have listed some important information regarding the JNVs admission and selection process that the candidates should be aware about are listed below for your reference.
- Selection in the test will not vest any right on the candidate to secure admission into the JNV. At the time of seeking actual admission, each selected candidate will have to produce all relevant certificates, as prescribed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Until admission, the selection is provisional only. Candidates are advised to apply for TC from parent school only after the verification of documents and confirmation of admission by respective JNV.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Marks obtained by candidates (both selected and not selected) in the test are not communicated.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation of the answer scripts or re-totaling of marks, since the result is processed through computer and sufficient care is taken to ensure accuracy through various checks in processing the result.
- It may also be noted by the candidates and their parents/guardians that under the scheme of NVS, students of a JNV located in Hindi speaking State may have to be migrated to another JNV in Non-Hindi Speaking State and vice-versa for one academic year when the students are promoted to Class IX. In case of refusal by the students selected for migration, continuation of study of such students in JNV will not be allowed.
- The candidates and their parents/guardians may note that the children selected on the basis of the Test will be admitted only in the JNV located in the district from where they are studying in class V and appearing at the JNVST. Under no circumstances, the selected candidate will be given admission to any other JNV. No request for shifting of students on account of medium of instruction in the JNV concerned, shifting of parents/guardians to other district(s) / State(s) etc. will be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) will have to produce a certificate of the Caste/Tribe at the time of seeking admission, if selected. Such certificate should be obtained from the competent authority before 15th April of the year of seeking admission so that it may be submitted to the Principal of JNV concerned at the time of verification of document. For example, candidates seeking admission during 2019-20 should get the certificate on or before 15th April 2019.
- Candidates applying for admission under Rural Category will have to produce a certificate to the effect that the school(s) where candidates studied classes III,IV and V is located in Rural Area.
- Candidates belonging to the Divyang category (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped) if selected will have to produce a medical certificate signed by Chief Medical Officer of the District concerned at the time of admission in appropriate format.
- Candidates belonging to transgender category will have to submit a certificate from the competent authority prescribed by the concerned State Govt. with regard to their gender. No reservation is made for this category.