The Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya has released notfication for students to admission for class VI & XI in all the below RPVVs subject to availability of vacant seats in respective RPVVs. Information about the vacant seats in a particular RPVV and Medium of instruction can be obtained from respective RPVVs.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas Situated at the following localities:
- Civil Lines, Delhi- 110054
- Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
- Sector-19, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
- Gandhi Nagar, Delhi-110031
- BE-Block, Hari Nagar, (Maya Puri Road), New Delhi-110064
- I.P Extension, Near Mayo College, Delhi – 110092
- Nai Basti, Kishan Ganj, Delhi-110007
- Krishna Market, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024
- Tyagraj Nagar, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Plot no-1 Link Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
- D1, Nand Nagari, Delhi-110093
- A-10, Pocket-5, Narela, Delhi-110040
- A-6, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110063
- Raj Niwas Marg, Delhi-110054
- Sector-11, Rohini, Delhi-110085
- Sector-21, Rohini, Delhi-110085
- BT-Block, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi-110088
- Surajmal Vihar, Delhi-110092
- B-1 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
- B-Block, Yamuna Vihar,Delhi-110053
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas Admission 2017 in Class VI & IX
Student can register themselve as per schedule date. Registration for Entrnace Test does not mean the candidate secures his/her seat in RPVV. The admission in RPVVs is purely on the merit of the result of Entrance Test. The applicants are also advised to check their eligiblity for registration before submitting the registration form.
Schedule for Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas Admission 2017 in Class VI & IX is given below.
|Submission of Registration forms with necessary documents||01 Apr to 12 Apr 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||15 Apr 2017|
|Declaration of Result||21 Apr 2017|
|Date and Time of Draw, if Required||22 Apr 2017 at 9.00 am|
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas Application Form 2017
Candidates seeking admission in Class VI & IX can fill their registration form from the official website of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas before the last of application. The applicants are advised to check their eligibility for registration before submitting the Registration form. Candidate can download the application form from the direct link provided below.
- Application Form filling Process is over now…!!
Registration Number shall be issued to the applicant by the concerned RPVV at the time of submission of Registration form.
Entrance Test Processing Fee (Only for Class-IX)
An amount of Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty Five Only) in cash (Non-Refundable) against the processing fee for Entrance Test was deposited by the applicant(s) for Registration for Entrance Test in Class-IX only at the time of submission of Registration Form to the concerned RPVV.
In case any “last day” is declared a public holiday on the above schedule, the next working day will be treated as the “last day”.
Note: If any discrepancy found in respect of documents submitted or falls information submitted by the candidate at any stage/ level, his/her candidature / admission in RPVV will be summarily rejected in respect of candidate without any notice.
- All the students who have studied continuously for at least TWO years in Delhi Government /Government Aided/MCD DMC/Delhi Cantonment Board Schools situated in GNCT of Delhi preceding the class to which admission is sought with at least 60% marks in class V/VIII are eligible for Registration for Entrance Test.
(However, if the result is in form of Grades, then the applicant will produce a certificate issued by the Head of School from where the student has passed Class-V/VIII certifying that the total %age.of marks was not less than 60% while converting marks into grades).
- A student can get himself/herself registered in one RPVV only as per his/her choice of RPVV where he/she desires admission. No request for change of RPVV shall be entertained in any case/stage. Hence all the applicants are advised to get themselves registered at the RPVV of their choice for Entrance Test where he/she desires admission.
A certificate and mark sheet of class passed (Class-IV as well as Class- V) / (Class-VII as well as Class- VIII) duly attested by the Principal/Head of the School from where the applicant has passed Class-V/VIII should be submitted at the time of registration.
The applicants are also advised to check their eligibility for registration beforehand.
Entrance Test & Merit List
All registered candidates will have to appear in an entrance test that will be administered on the same day/time for all the RPVVs.
The selection will be done on the common merit of the applicant in the Entrance Test of respective RPVVs, where the applicant was registered and appeared in Entrance Test.
Exam Pattern : The entrance test will consist of objective type questions to test numerical ability, mental ability, general knowledge and language comprehension.
For more details – Download Information Brochure.