The Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya has released notification for students to admission for class VI, in the RPVVs subject to availability of vacant seats in respective RPVVs. Information about the vacant seats in a particular RPVV and Medium of instruction can be obtained from respective RPVVs. Students have to register themselves as per scheduled date. Registration for Entrance Test does not mean the candidate secures his/her seat in RPVV. The admission in RPVVs is purely on basis of the merit of the result of Entrance Test. The applicants are also advised to check their eligibility for registration before submitting the registration form.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas Admission 2019 in Class VI
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas are situated at the following localities:
- RPVV Surajmal Vihar, 1001104
- RPVV Gandhi Nagar, 1003261
- RPVV I.P. Extn, 1002349
- RPVV Yamuna Vihar, 1104149
- RPVV Gautam Puri, 1105248
- RPVV Nand Nagri, 1106252
- RPVV Civil Lines, 1207113
- RPVV Raj Niwas Marg, 1207108
- RPVV Kishan Ganj, 1208092
- RPVV Link Rd., Karol Bagh, 2128031
- RPVV Narela, 1310409
- RPVV Rohini Sec-11,1413076
- RPVV Rohini Sec-21, 1412291
- RPVV Shalimar Bagh, 1309124
- RPVV Paschim Vihar, 1617009
- RPVV Sec-10 Dwarka,1821137
- RPVV Sec-5 Dwarka, 1821286
- RPVV Sec-19 Dwarka,1821285
- RPVV Hari Nagar,1514023
- RPVV INA Colony,1924038
- RPVV Lajpat Nagar, 1925334
- RPVV Vasant Kunj, 1720031
|Submission of Registration forms with necessary documents||05 to 12 of Apr 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||16 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||23 Apr 2019|
|Date and Time of Draw, if Required||24 Apr 2019|
|Admission Process(submission of document/fees etc)||Details will be provided by the Head of respective RPVVs at the time of declaration of result|
- All the students who have studied continuously for last TWO years (2017-18 & 2018-19) in Government/ Govt. Aided Schools of Directorate of Education/MCD/NDMC/ Delhi Cantonment Board Schools situated in Delhi and have passed the last class preceding the Class to which admission is being sought with at least 60% marks are eligible for registration for Entrance Test.
- However, if the result is in the form of Grades, then the applicants will produce a certificate issued by HOS of School converting the grades into marks.
- A student can get himself/herself registered in any one of the RPVV with order of preference of RPVV within a particular Cluster of RPVVs as per his/her choice of RPVV where he/she desires admission. No request for change of RPVV shall be entertained in any case/stage. Hence, all the applicants are advised to get themselves registered for entrance test in RPVV of their choice.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas Application Form 2019
The Registration Form along with mark sheets of Classes passed by students (Class IV & V) for admission in Class VI duly attested by Principal/HOS where the student is presently studying should be submitted in the concerned RPVV for Entrance Test and obtaining the Admit Card from the same RPVV
The HOS of the Govt./Govt. Aided Schools of DOE, NDMC and Delhi Cantt. Board Schools will register online all their eligible students for Entrance Test for Admission in Class VI in respective RPVVs for Academic Session 2019-20. At the time of registration, the students will have the choices of selecting RPVVs in order of preference in a particular Cluster of RPVV. The Admit Card will be issued by HOS of respective RPVV in which a student has given his/her first choice for admission in respective RPVVs. The schools of NDMC, if not linked on MIS link with DOE, then the application form of students of NDMC schools for admission in Class VI will also be accepted manually by respective RPVVs.
After successful submission of the hard copy of the registration form with requisite documents from the parent of the student, the HOS of the respective school to which the student will apply, will issue an admit card which the student will has to carry on the day of the entrance exam.
Entrance Test & Merit List
All the registered candidate will have to appear for Entrance Test that will be held on the same date & time for all the RPVVs and the selection will be based on the merit of the applicant in the Entrance Test. The Entrance Test will consist of objective type questions to test the numerical & mental ability, general knowledge and language comprehension and also descriptive type questions to test the writing skills in English and in Hindi. The duration of test will be for 2 hours & 20 minutes. The venue of Entrance Test will be in the respective RPVVs in which the student has been registered as his/her first choice of RPVV for Admission.
The selection of students will be based on common cluster wise merit in the Entrance Test for admission in RPVVs. The enrollment in one section of a Class will not exceed 35 students. However, in case the enrollment is less than 20, then no new section will be added. The result of the entrance test for admission to RPVVs will be declared online at the official website in the respective RPVV. The admission process for the selected candidates will be conducted on the scheduled date. The details for the admission process will be provided by the HOC of the respective RPVV at the time of declaration of result. If there will be any requirement for any draw, it would be conducted on the same day.
|NAME OF SCHOOL||CLASS VI|
|Yamuna Vihar, Block B||105|
|Nand Nagri, Block D||105|
|Raj Niwas Marg||105|
|Shalimar Bagh, Block BT||105|
|Narela, A-10 Pocket-5||105|
|Rohini, Sector 11||105|
|Hari Nagar, Block BE||105|
|Paschim Vihar, A 6||105|
|Vasant Kunj, B1||70|
|Karol Bagh, Link Road||105|
|Rohini, Sector 21||105|
Official Website: www.edudel.nic.in
For more details – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.