The Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya will release notification for students to admission for class VI, VII, VIII & IX in all the RPVVs subject to availability of vacant seats in respective RPVVs. Information about the vacant seats in a particular RPVV and Medium of instruction can be obtained from respective RPVVs. Students have to register themselves as per scheduled date. Registration for Entrance Test does not mean the candidate secures his/her seat in RPVV. The admission in RPVVs is purely on basis of the merit of the result of Entrance Test. The applicants are also advised to check their eligibility for registration before submitting the registration form.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas Admission 2019 in Class VI to IX
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas are situated at the following localities:
- Civil Lines, Delhi- 110054
- Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
- Sector-19, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
- Gandhi Nagar, Delhi-110031
- BE-Block, Hari Nagar, (Maya Puri Road), New Delhi-110064
- I.P Extension, Near Mayo College, Delhi – 110092
- Nai Basti, Kishan Ganj, Delhi-110007
- Krishna Market, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024
- Thyagraj Nagar, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Plot no-1 Link Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
- D1, Nand Nagari, Delhi-110093
- A-10, Pocket-5, Narela, Delhi-110040
- A-6, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110063
- Raj Niwas Marg, Delhi-110054
- Sector-11, Rohini, Delhi-110085
- Sector-21, Rohini, Delhi-110085
- BT-Block, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi-110088
- Surajmal Vihar, Delhi-110092
- B-1 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
- B-Block, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-110053
- Sector- 5, Dwarka, Delhi-110075
|Submission of Registration forms with necessary documents||1st to 2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Date and Time of Draw, if Required||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Admission Process(submission of document/fees etc)||3rd week of Apr 2019|
- All the students who have studied continuously for at least TWO years in Delhi Government / Government Aided/MCD DMC/Delhi Cantonment Board Schools situated in GNCT of Delhi preceding the class to which admission is sought with at least 60% marks in class V/VIII are eligible for Registration for Entrance Test.
(However, if the result is in form of Grades, then the applicant will produce a certificate issued by the Head of School from where the student has passed Class-V/VIII certifying that the total %age.of marks was not less than 60% while converting marks into grades).
- A student can get himself/herself registered in one RPVV only as per his/her choice of RPVV where he/she desires admission. No request for change of RPVV shall be entertained in any case/stage. Hence all the applicants are advised to get themselves registered at the RPVV of their choice for Entrance Test where he/she desires admission.
A certificate and mark sheet of class passed (Class-IV as well as Class- V) / (Class-VII as well as Class- VIII) duly attested by the Principal/Head of the School from where the applicant has passed Class-V/VIII should be submitted at the time of registration.
The applicants are also advised to check their eligibility for registration beforehand.
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas Application Form 2019
HOS of the respective RPVVs will register the eligible candidates for admission in class VI of their respective schools for entrance test into the RPVVs. After successful registration, the HOS will handover the hard copy of the registration form along with the requisite certificates to the parent of the student. The parent has to submit the registration form along with the required documents to the HOS of the respective school to which the student wants to take the admission.The HOS will issue the admit card after successful registration within the stipulated time. The application form for admission in class VII, VIII and IX can be submitted offline by the applicant to the RPVV of her/his choice.
Entrance Test Processing Fee (Only for Class-IX)
An amount of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty Only) in cash (Non-Refundable) against the processing fee for Entrance Test will be deposited by the applicant(s) for Registration for Entrance Test in Class-IX only at the time of submission of Registration Form to the concerned RPVV.
After successful submission of the hard copy of the registration form with requisite documents from the parent of the student, the HOS of the respective school to which the student will apply, will issue an admit card which the student will has to carry on the day of the entrance exam.
Entrance Test & Merit List
All registered candidates will have to appear in an entrance test that will be administered on the same day/time for all the RPVVs.
The selection will be done on the common merit of the applicant in the Entrance Test of respective RPVVs, where the applicant was registered and appeared in Entrance Test.
Exam Pattern: The entrance test will consist of objective type questions to test numerical ability, mental ability, general knowledge and language comprehension and also descriptive type questions to test writing skills in English and in Hindi.
The result of the entrance test for admission to RPVVs will be declared online at the official website in the respective RPVV. The admission process for the selected candidates will be conducted on the scheduled date. The details for the admission process will be provided by the HOC of the respective RPVV at the time of declaration of result. If there will be any requirement for any draw, it would be conducted on the same day.
For more details – Download Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official details on Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas Admission 2019 in Class VI to IX has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas releases Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas Admission 2019 in Class VI to IX information brochure, details will be updated here.