Haryana Board of School Education announced the HBSE 10th Result 2020. Re-Evaluation / Rechecking Facility for HBSE 10th Result 2020 is now available. Students can check their result online at bseh.org.in. Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) allowed to teachers to evaluate copies from home and submit them by 22 April after which the board announced the result shall be out anytime in May. The facility to check results online makes it convenient for students, parents, and teachers to know the result of a candidate simply by accessing the internet. To check the class 10th result, candidates have to enter roll number or name, along with other required data. Get complete details of Result of Haryana Board of School Education 10th Result 2020 from this page.
- Re-Evaluation / Rechecking Facility for HBSE 10th Result 2020 is now available
- Haryana Board Result 2020 for class 10th has been declared along with topper names. Get complete details from the page below.
HBSE 10th Result 2020
The result of HBSE Haryana 10th is declared in online mode. Candidates who have appeared in the exams can able to check the result. Check the dates of HBSE 10th Result 2020 from the table given below.
|HBSE examination||05 – |
|HBSE 10th Result declaration|
10 Jul 2020
Official site: bseh.org.in.
HBSE 10th Toppers 2020
Below we have provided the toppers name of HBSE 10th result 2020 –
|Rank||Student’s name||Marks obtained|
|2||Uma, Kalpana, Nikita Maruti Sawant, Sneh, Ankita||499|
HBSE 10th Result 2020 Stats
Here you can also check the stats for HBSE 10th result 2020 below.
- Students appeared – 3,37,691
- Students passed – 2,18,120
- Students failed – 87,070
- Overall pass percentage – 64.59%
- Pass percentage for Boys – 60.27
- Pass percentage for Girls – 69.86
- Ubran region pass percentage – 65%
- Pass percentage for private schools – 69.51%
- Pass percentage for Govt schools – 59.74%
What to Study After Haryana Board Class 10 Result?
Once the result is declared, students have a lot of confusion about selecting the right stream after 10th. This decision depends on the student’s interest in a particular field. The decision does not depend on what others choose. After class 10th, students have to choose one stream from Arts, Science and Commerce. So, we are providing a video to avoid confusion among the students regarding the selection of stream. Check the video below:
Result of HBSE Haryana 10th – Complete Description
The Result of HBSE Haryana 10th is prepared based on the performance of the students in the exams. Students can check the marks they have secured in the examination with the result. The link to check HBSE 10th Result 2020 is available on the official website of the Haryana Board as well as it is also hosted here on this page for the convenience of the intended students of class 10th. In case of further information, updates will be available here. For this students have to stay tuned with this website.
How to check HBSE 10th Result 2020?
Candidates should follow the easy and important steps available here to check the result. The steps are as follows:
- Go to the official website of the Board of School Education, Haryana or click on the link that will be available here.
- Search for the “HBSE 10th Result 2020” on the official website of Haryana Board of School Education.
- Click on the link and a new window is displayed on your screen in which you are asked to fill some necessary details.
- Fill the required information such as roll number and date of birth, to check the Result of Haryana Board Class 10 Result 2020 and submit them.
- After submitting this information, the result is displayed on the screen.
- Check and download the Result and save a hard copy of the Result for the future reference.
Other Important Information
The students who fail to achieve the minimum qualifying marks are provided with an opportunity to appear in the examination again. The re-conduction of the examination is stated as Supplementary Examination or Re-appear Examination. In order to appear in the Supplementary Examination or Re-appear Examination to qualify the class 10th Examination, the students have to submit an application form. The application for the same is available for a limited time period only. In the given time slot students have to submit their application so that they attend the examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.