Haryana NMMS 2022 is the state level National Means Merit Scholarship (NMMS) for class 8th students of Haryana. BSEH has released application form for NMMS Haryana 2022. Students of Haryana’s govt, govt aided, local body schools with required marks, and parental income of upto Rs 3.5 lakh can appear in NMMS 2022 – 2023 consisting of MAT and SAT exams. A total of 2337 students in Haryana will get scholarships of Rs 12000 per year on the basis of Haryana NMMS 2022-23.
Latest – Haryana NMMS 2022 application form has been released. You can apply online from the link at scertharyana.gov.in.
Haryana NMMS 2022
BSEH conducts the NMMS 2022-23 exam to implement the central sector scheme National Means Merit Scholarship Scheme of the Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education. All important details and updates on NMMS Haryana 2022 are as follows.
Important Dates of Haryana NMMS 2022
The important dates of NMMS Haryana 2022-23 are as follows. However, students should also keep checking the official website bsehexam2017.in and local newspapers for changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||Out|
|Release of NMMS Haryana 2022 Application Form||Out|
|Last date to apply||04 Oct 2022|
|Release of Haryana NMMS admit card 2022-23||As per BSEH|
|Haryana NMMS 2022 exam date||20 Nov 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||As per BSEH|
|NMMS Haryana 2022 result announcement||As per BSEH|
Important PDFs and Official Links
Haryana NMMS 2022 – An Overview
Key details of the NMMS exam for Haryana students are as follows.
|Name of Exam||NMMS Haryana|
|Full Form of Exam||National Means Merit Scholarship Haryana|
|Also known as||National Means Merit Scholarship (NMMS)|
(Haryana Board of School Education (BSEH))
|Scholarship Quota for Haryana (meaning number of students who will get scholarships)||2337|
|Official Website||bsehexam2017.in (all websites – bsehexam2017.in, scertharyana.gov.in)|
|Exam Pattern||MAT – 90 MCQs of 90 Minutes|
and SAT – 90 MCQs of 90 Minutes
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 12000 yearly (Rs 1000 per month)|
|Class of students who can appear in NMMS Haryana||Class 8th|
Haryana NMMS 2022 Application Form
Students in Haryana who wish to appear in the National Means Merit Scholarship exam should first apply for it. Important points to note for registration are as follows.
Direct Link to Apply Online – Click Here to Apply
- BSEH releases the Haryana NMMS Application Form 2022.
- You should check for the online application form at bsehexam2017.in.
- In Haryana, you can also contact your school teachers and principals to know more about NMMS application form 2022 – 2023.
- Fill all details in the application form of Haryana NMMS 2022 correctly.
- And finally, submit your application before the last date of NMMS Haryana application form given in the calendar.
Students in Haryana should apply for NMMS only if they are eligible. Critical points of NMMS eligibility criteria are as follows. Please also read NMMS Haryana 2022-2023 brochure or notice and official website bsehexam2017.in for detailed eligibility criteria.
|School||Government, or Government-aided, or Local body school|
|Minimum marks||55% in class 7 (5% relaxation for SC, ST)|
|Parental income||Rs 3.5 lakh per annum|
Exam Pattern and Syllabus of NMMS Haryana 2022 – 2023
If you apply for NMMS 2022 in Haryana, then you will appear in a single exam with two tests as follows.
|Test||No. and Type of Qs||Duration||Syllabus|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90 MCQs||90 minutes||Questions testing verbal non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure etc|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90 MCQs||90 minutes||questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.|
To prepare for the NMMS Haryana exam, you can refer to previous year question papers. Also study class 7, 8 syllabus thoroughly.
Haryana NMMS 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of NMMS exam tells you the exam date, time, and center in Haryana. Therefore you should get your Haryana NMMS admit card before appearing in the exam. Read the following key points.
- Check how to get or download NMMS Haryana admit card 2022-2023 at bsehexam2017.in.
- You can also enquire from BSEH.
- You should have your application form details in order to get the NMMS admit card for Haryana National Means Merit Scholarship exam.
- After getting the admit card, check timings for Haryana NMMS exam and center.
- Remember to take the NMMS Haryana admit card and other documents on day of exam.
Haryana NMMS 2022 Answer Key
If you appeared in the exam then you can check the answer key of NMMS Haryana 2022-23 exam once the exam ends. Here is how:
- The NMMS Haryana answer key 2022 contains correct answers of all questions asked in MAT, SAT question papers.
- You can check the official answer key at bsehexam2017.in.
- However, you can also get unofficial answer keys from Haryana’s coaching centers.
- Use the answer keys to know correct answers and calculate marks.
Haryana NMMS 2022 Result
All students eagerly wait for the NMMS Haryana result 2022 as soon as exam ends. However NMMS result announcement takes some time.The result date of NMMS Haryana 2022-23 is as per the SCERT. Here are the key details of NMMS Haryana result 2022 – 2023.
- BSEH declares NMMS Haryana result 2022.
- The official website for result is bsehexam2017.in.
- The result of the NMMS exam is published in the form of NMMS Haryana merit list 2022.
- Merit list contains names and details of all students who have been selected for the scholarships in Haryana through NMMS scheme.
- As per the Ministry of Education, Central Government’s scheme, the quota of scholarships for Haryana state is 2337. Which means that the total number of students who will get scholarships via NMMSSE 2022-23 is 2337.
- If your name is in the NMMS Haryana result, then congratulations! You have been selected for the scholarship. Please contact the BSEH and your school to know how to avail the scholarship.
- However, if you have not qualified for the scholarship, then do not be discouraged. You can start preparing for the NTSE exam starting from today.
Haryana NMMS 2022 Cut Off
In order to qualify for the NMMS 2022 scholarship, you must:
- Pass both test i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% in aggregate (32% for SC, ST).
Therefore the cut off is as follows
|SC / ST||32%|
Note that students must satisfy other eligibility criteria and complete verification process as per BSEH in order to get the scholarships.
The official website for notification, application form, admit card, answer key result of Haryana NMMS 2022-23 is bsehexam2017.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.