CGBSE 12th Result 2018 can be checked here. Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) will announce the result of 12th class in April 2018. The examinations of Chhattisgarh Board 12th class are held from February to March, 2018. All the candidates who appears for the examination will be able to check their result of CG Board 12th Result. Check details on CGBSE 12th Result 2018 from here.
CGBSE 12th Result 2018
Almost 400000 candidates appears for the CG Class 12 exam. The CG Board Result of Higher Secondary exam is disclose subject-wise. It is announced for all the candidates and the pass-fail status will also be mentioned in it. The candidates will have to submit roll number, as mentioned in the admit card, to check it.
CGBSE 12th Result 2018 – How to Check?
The result is only announced online on the official website. Students will not receive it at their residential address. To make the result checking procedure easier the step-by-step process is explained below:
- Students can access the link given here or go to the official website and seek link there.
- Enter the roll number and click to download the CGBSE Board Results.
- The result will be displayed and the candidates are required to secure a hard copy of it.
CGBSE 12th Result – Re – Checking Procedure
If the student is not satisfied with the result then they can apply for re-checking but the facility will be available for the limited duration. The re-checking forms will be available online soon. Read the details here:
- The fee for re – checking form is nominal.
- There is no need to submit a number of forms for different subjects. The single form is required on which the candidate can mention the desired subjects for re – checking.
CGBSE 12th Result 2017
CGBSE 12th Result – Some Previous Statistics
Some previous statistics regarding the CGBSE Board Results is provided here for the students. As according to these statistics, the percentage is rising every year with the increasing number of appearing students. These statistics may help the students to expect the result for this year.
|Year||Students Passed %||Percentage of Girls %||Percentage of Boys %||Number of appeared students|
|2013||75.92||73.67||74.92||1, 74, 294|
|2014||79.62||77.82||78.82||2, 45, 453|
|2016||87 (Expected)||84 (Expected)||86 (Expected)||4,50,000|