CGBSE 12th Result 2020 has been announced on the official website of the Board. The result can be checked here. Candidates have to enter their roll number to check CG Board Class 12 Result 2020. Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) announces the result of the 12th class at its official website, cgbse.nic.in and results.cg.nic.in. The result is declared in online mode only. All the candidates who appear for the examination can check their result of CG Board 12th Result from the official website of the Board as well as from this page too. Check details on CGBSE 12th Result 2020 from here.
Latest: CGBSE 12th Result 2020 has been declared. Check the result using direct link provided below.
CGBSE 12th Result 2020
Almost 400000 candidates appear for the CG Class 12 exam. The CG Board Result of Higher Secondary exam is disclosed subject-wise. It is announced for all the candidates and the pass-fail status is also be mentioned in it. The candidates have to submit roll number, as mentioned in the admit card, to check it.
Schedule for the CGBSE 12th Result 2020 is given below.
|Exam Date||02 Mar – |
|CGBSE Class 12th Result||23 Jun 2020|
CGBSE 12th Result 2020 – How to Check?
It is very important for the students to check the CGBSE 12th Result 2020. To check the CGBSE 12th Result 2020, the students have to submit the credentials- roll number and the captcha.
The result is only announced in the online mode on the official website. Students will not receive it at their residential address. To make the result checking procedure easier the step-by-step process is explained below:
- Students can proceed to the official website and seek link there or may also use the direct link given on this page.
- Then on the homepage, you will get a tab named “CGBSE 12th Result 2020”. Click on that link.
- Then you are asked to enter the Roll Number in the given blank field.
- Enter the roll number and captcha..
- Then click on the Submit button and view the CGBSE 12th Result 2020.
- The result is displayed and the candidates are required to secure a hard copy of it for further references.
CGBSE 12th Result – Re-Checking
If the student is not satisfied with the result then they can apply for re-checking. In order to do the same students have to fill and submit an application form. Students are also required to pay an amount as an application fee for rechecking. The facility of rechecking is available for a limited duration. The re-checking forms is available online after the declaration of result. Read the details here to gain more information concerned CGBSE 12th Result 2020:
- The fee for the rechecking form is nominal.
- There is no need to submit a number of forms for different subjects.
- A single form is required on which the candidate can mention the desired subjects for rechecking.
- The result of rechecking is also declared on the official website.
- The result is available in online mode only.
CGBSE 12th Result – Previous Year Statistics
Some previous statistics regarding the CGBSE Board Results are provided here for the students. According to these statistics, the percentage is rising every year with the increasing number of appearing students. These statistics may help the students to expect the result for this year.
|Year||Students Passed %||Percentage of Girls %||Percentage of Boys %||Number of appeared students|
|2013||75.92||73.67||74.92||1, 74, 294|
|2014||79.62||77.82||78.82||2, 45, 453|
|2016||87 (Expected)||84 (Expected)||86 (Expected)||4,50,000|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.